Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The infamous Ninja Hideout

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The infamous Ninja Hideout - Page 2 Empty Re: The infamous Ninja Hideout

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Eta had crawled up until she hit the wall, crying alone against the corner. Most people here were calm of course, but Bang's was noisy as ten persons, and so she feared him. Why so noisy everytime? This place is hazardous... Eta used her space distortion to escape silently, and she was nowhere to be seen, having escaped on a nearby roof as quickly as she can. However, the little redhead had a nausea and vomitted on the house. Why do I have to pay this price for a hint of tranquility?

----------(Exit)------------>

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Tamurai had heard Tron's comment about requiring repairs...while he was no mechanic at all, he still found it possible that he could help. His father drilled him endlessly in how to patch-repair many pieces of technology, this was bound to come in handy right? He perked up, straightened his back and decided to offer his services; perhaps this would help Bang Shishigami see that he meant not only well but that he would be there on spot to back up the aid of the Ikaruga motion for freedom.

"Excuse me, miss? You mentioned that you require repairs, I am pretty hand with some form of technology, I don't know how much help I could but; but...maybe I could repair your damage? I made sure that I was well rounded: something that my father demanded of me, perhaps this knowledge will help here." he pitched the effort and looked to her for a response, he would help even if he wasn't totally trusted, he would earn that trust if this was the case. The half-nightwalker could not be sure, but he'd make the honest effort.

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibi Sekisei Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Shibi bowed deeply to Tron in gratitude for giving her hospitality that easily. But... she was a damaged cyborg? Strange for such creatures to have feelings. She sure hasn't been created by the Library.
Apparently the other newcomer was going to attend to her, so it was fine. Shibi just kept an eye on the scene, hiding from the street in case she could be discovered.

Her crow started to fly agitatedly in the room, seemingly trying to find a breach in Tron he could rest in. "Shikkoku, care a bit for wounded people..." Shibi's reaction was just to extend her scythe to have her crow stand on it. Then, she decided to set her scythe in the room's corner, lying down in the ground and lazing while still holding the weapon with her left arm. It was good to find some rest, but she kept one eye opened.
Shibi Sekisei
Shibi Sekisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:51 pm

--------------(From the streets in Ronin-Gai)------------------->
If I am to believe those sensors, the strong people must be around here... somewhere... The blue-clad man surely was lost in here, Ikaruga was a true home to ninjas, one where the untrained could not find them. Even the measures were so off the scale that they could not give indications about the location of any holder of great power... That was kind of bad. I know I am close, but... Damn power sensors, never functioning as they were supposed to...
Searching his way in the ninja quarters without finding what he wanted to, the robot hunter seemed to be how he was: completely lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:45 pm

Tron seemed a bit surprised yet happy at the same time. She felt really lucky to meet a technician right here. Though the female cyborg kept her calm...
"Really? I'd be grateful if you could do so."
By now she felt relieved. It was really hard to get here at all. As normal as it seemed, Tron really need some effort to move around.
"Uh, Mr. ...Shukumei it was? If you don't mind, please get right to it. You don't really need to deactive my processor as I don't really feel any pain. It's just starting to get annoying to move around with the accumulated damage."
She was clearly understating her actual status. Tron already went far over her limit, rendering most of her functions useless. The only reason that Tron could speak and act calmly as ever was her sense of pain, which was simply nonexistent. The female cyborg hoped that Tamurai was skilled enough to repair her.
For a short moment she closed her eyes and kept thinking about how to proceed after the repairs. Another visit to Sector Seven wasn't really necessary if she got some repairs. But what comes after that? Staying with Bang was quite fun..but somehow Tron didn't seemed to enjoy it as much as she used to. Of course she liked the Ninjas around here, the cyborg was friendly with almost everyone but somehow she felt rather...empty. With all the stuff happening lately, she wanted to act. For some reason, Tron felt small and insignificant. She sighed and opened her eyes again. Of course she wouldn't allow anyone to notice. Quickly she put up another smile. Tron felt a bit off at the moment. The atmosphere at the Ninja hideout was lively as always, but for some reason Tron was unable to share that feeling.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:58 pm

The Ex-NOL soldier nodded and moved over to her, opening the cloak and revealing not weapons of course, but a small tool belt. It had various small tools on it, some that he often used to adjust his battle-armor; at times these various armor pieces would not function properly without some adjustment and use of Ars to adjust them. Of course he was going to work now with the best intentions, though he wasn't entirely certain of her physical body; a repair was often a close-up job by nature. He felt he could handle that.

"Alright, Lady Tron is it? I shall make the best efforts to seal your wounds." he nodded and knelt down until he was level with her wound, drawing out a cloth first to wipe at the wounded zone of her body; he took one of his various tools off of the small belt and got to work closing the wound properly. At least it felt familiar, he felt that he could have some good success to allow her full functions upon his completion.

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:44 pm

After a while of running, Jin finally saw the Ninja Hideout. That's where the signals vaguely point me., he thought while he simply stood at the front door and called the present people. Surely there was a lot of power here...
"Can I take your attention for a few seconds please?
Once he drew some attention, he could ask his other questions: "Did you see a robo-"
He interrupted himself in the middle of his question, for he recognized Tamurai at his job of trying to repair Tron. "I'll re-ask my questions: did you see a robot that looks like me, and do you know where to find this city's scientists? I have some kind of payment for you, like offering whatever skills I have to repair that cyborg over there..."
That was said. A pretty interestingly good outcome was the sight of that man again, but, well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang Shishigami Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Remaining in a full lotus sitting position, the proud ninja of Ikaruga actually managed to keep his mouth shut for more than five minutes at the moment. The ladies were discussing idle conversation topics, something about shoes and fancy hair combs he believed. Checking the time, Bang realized that he was already running late for his daily training schedule. After all it took quite a bit of effort to maintain his level of physical performance. When a strange man arrived at the door, Bang waved off the lower ranked ninja serving guard duty almost immediately. "Welcome my good man! This humble house is, always has been, and always will be, open to weary travellers of all shapes and sizes!" Even to someone as thick as Shishigami, the fact that the man's engineering skills could be greatly used was apparent. "Haha! Wonderful, just the man for the job if I do say so myself! Enter good sir and please do all you can to assist Mister Shukumei in his care of Miss Tron. If you require anything else Bing and Boom here should be more than qualified. Now if you will excuse me... Bang said, leaping into a wide horse stance, his arms crossed over his chest. "I must retire to the training hall. For truly there is no greater pearl of wisdom than two tigers being unable to lord over the same mountain! And if Bang SHishigami has anything to say about it, it shall be Bang Shishigami draped in brilliant stripes of valor. NOT, the weight machines! Have at you shiny metal feline foes!" finishing his mad ranting, he threw a smoke pellet onto the ground to mask his departure, vanishing from the room without a sound.

=====>Exit: Training Hall
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:44 am

As her repairs begun, Tron fell silent. Her eyes turned gray and lost focus while her head tilted forward. It almost looked like a standby mode, yet Tron's consciousness was still active. Now was the perfect time to do some brainstorming to determine her next plans. What did she wanted to achieve? Slowly her blank eyes stared through the room. Isn't this enough? I should be grateful for everything that I have. Yet...
Yet the female cyborg felt more than dissatisfied. It was like an empty hole that needed to be filled. Somehow Tron felt useless. While she was bestowed with some quite powerful abilities, she still lacked a goal to use them for. Or maybe because she had those powers she felt a need to make use of them. While her wounds were being treated, Tron heaved off a big sigh. I need to go back to that place again, don't I? For a moment the cyborg grit her teeth. Just thinking about Sector Seven made her mind go blank for a split-second. What's with Sector Seven anyway? The female cyborg tried to check her database, but in her current condition, even that didn't seem to work. Right now she only felt a deep hatred towards Sector Seven, although she had no base for that. It was like a program which simply told her that it was the correct thing to think. Tron could try to analyze this feeling yet she would never be able to simply change it.
What about NOL then? If she was against Sector Seven, then one would think that Tron was a supporter of NOL. Yet Tron also didn't feel too fond of NOL after she met Bang and his people. But not just that. Tron felt the corruption of NOL on her skin. Whenever she thought about the ways of the Novus Orbis Librarium she got goose bumps. For some reason, Tron was really scared. Some part of her brain connected NOL with death and Tron didn't know why.
After thinking through things, Tron made up her mind. Before she could find a real goal, she needed to find out what actually happened to her before she opened her eyes on that transporter, which headed towards a junkyard. So the first question was........Who was I before that professor used my dead body?
Tron's eyes focused on the ground right in front of her. TR-007. That was the first thought she had, when she woke up back then. Whose face belonged to TR-007? Was it a civilian or a soldier? Someone from Kagutsuchi? Or maybe Ikaruga? Was that person good or evil? Tron had many questions she needed to answer...
"How are things going?"
As the repair progressed Tron asked Tamurai about the current situation. While her body updated her status regularly, she still wasn't able to access her main database and therefore the required information was missing.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:19 pm

As he heard the female cyborg speak to him, he adjusted his attention in part and stopped a moment to answer her. "It's going fairly well, the area is similar enough to my armor to proceed carefully. I should be done in no time at all." though the words spoke of some recognition for completion, it was not as easy as he made it sound.

He went back to his focus and made sure to close the wound, while giving it close attention to make sure it remained sealed; it had looked bad enough to cause problem given the oil leaks he'd seen, so he ensured it wouldn't plague her again. At least that was the plan, he kept his mental map clear since no stray thoughts would help; perhaps this was his place? He wanted to think that with the Ikarugan cause he might find something better in his future, with his father's notes both well hidden and scattered he wouldn't have luck roaming alone. So he would try his luck alongside the fighters for Ikarugan freedom for a time.

By no means in his hands had the repairs gone perfect, but enough of it was similar to the armor that he wore that he managed to seal the wounds with the tools present. It was perhaps a sign of good fortune, while the Ex-NOL officer finished up his repair job on the cyborg female; he rose from his knees and patted her shoulder lightly with his features wearing a smile.

"It's not perfect, but I've managed to seal the wounds, you should be alright to move around freely." he felt fairly certain, glad that he'd had the skills to begin with, since without them it would be an impossibility to continue use of his weaponry without NOL assistance, that or someone very good with the type of armor he wore.

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Tron checked her database yet again. Finally the first reactions. The female cyborg seemed quite happy about the finished work. Since she decided what to do, sitting and waiting felt like an eternity.
"Thank you very much. I really owe you one. Don't hesitate to ask for a favor if you need my help anytime."
After standing up she stretched to check how well the wounds have been treated. All parameters showed positive stats and therefore Tron believed that everything was okay. Of course it was smarter to rest a bit, yet Tron had other plans. She needed to go back to that place, this time with preparations. Her gaze scanned through the Ninja hideout. Bang already left for the training hall. It was a good coincidence, the training hall was indeed a fitting place.
"If you'd excuse me for now, I have some things to do."
Her eyes focused in the direction of the training hall. Maybe it was the time to do this. With slow steps, Tron headed for the training hall.

---------> Exit: Training Hall
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:29 pm

With the repairings done so fast and without any sort of error, the blue-clad formerly-human Jin stood there. "Science made huge steps forward, I can hardly catch up with that body structure; whoever built her was a genius, or would have been treated as one back then."
Though, that done, it was time to leave, asked Bing and Boom for the direction of the local scientists. Though, getting no precise answer, he decided not to bother himself too much with that, instead going back to simple life in the docks. Who knows, maybe he could become a part of the mob and spend his days simply. After all, if an RJ still existed, it would definitely have shown up. And nothing did.
His decision taken, Jin walked out, bidding his farewell to anybody he caught a glance of.
---------------(To the docks, out of the storyline)----------------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Tamurai had given off a light smile while he popped his neck a little bit, standing up while he brushed his hair and removed it from his face. "I see, the great shinobi must go to contemplate and train, at least I was able to help her out. Well I think should get in a thought or two, perhaps I should make some tracks...its about time that I get some intel, the NOL will indeed be moving against our efforts. Maybe, just maybe I can make something of this mess, they have done all the action; more...should be done." he stepped from the area, considering his next steps. He'd have to keep track of Bang and the woman he had just met.

He could tell those present had meant well, he wanted to help them and in that own right, help their people make tracks for the better. 'Indeed a tricky mash...I must be careful...' he whispered as he looked ahead and stepped off, to contemplate his next actions.

(Exuent)~~~~~~~~>

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:07 pm

---------------(From "The Streets of Ronin-Gai")---------------->
After a while of hazy walking and trying to find the girl, Kouma noticed the hideout. Of course it was a perfect hide for criminals or wanted people to flee in. Therefore, Kouma stormed at the entrance and called out loud for somebody to come: "Can somebody here tell if he or she saw that person?".
Showing the sheet so everyone could see, he closed his eyes to wait in impatience before he would receive an answer. His eyes felt fatigued for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Touko was going in and out of houses, when the hideout appeared to her eyes. She didn't pay it too much mind because it looked a bit like a place to hide, but not too much to her tastes...

She was preparing to go on with the random house opening, but Kouma had run straight into the hideout. She had to follow him, but she didn't show up to the eyes of the others, preferring to let the spotlight to her massive companion, and just staying behind him while looking at what and who was in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibi Sekisei Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Shibi was sleeping in the corner of the room in utter peace... until some wild beastman stormed in calling with his loud, deep, strong voice. Shibi just woke up suddenly and tumbled, falling flat on her face. She groaned with slight discontent. What's that for an entry? Normally, people knock at the door and say something like "Shitsurei shimasu." or something...
Barely even looking at the giant silhouette towering at the entrance, she preferred to let the house owner deal with the problem as politeness imposed. She just stayed lying on the ground, faking sleep to try and avoid whatever this huge guy-thing could have to say...
Shibi Sekisei
Shibi Sekisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:17 pm

After a while of non-answers, the boar-kin realized nobody was in the main room. Except that girl lying on the ground. When he looked a bit more closely, he noticed she had the same hair-color as the one on the sheet, and those characteristic pigtails made it all the more evident: it was her! No escape possible for her: Kouma already used Dorigame's ability to create eight vertical barriers around Shibi so she was surrounded between those, the ground, and the ceiling. Slapping the paper on the barrier so the girl could see it was not a joke, Kouma shouted: "Surprise! We got ya! Time for a test!"
They finally had her! Kouma let the interrogation to Touko since she was the one in charge of the diplomatics between the two of them. It was a good choice because without her, Kouma would just have handed her over for the money. "Touko, the questions please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Touko had already recognized her target for quite a long time when Kouma finally kicked up the pace, and drastically at that: Shibi was already trapped. The self-proclaimed judge of justice didn't even come to the eyes of Shibi before being asked to do so by Kouma, and she walked slowly to his side. Instead of obeying him and asking the questions right away, she'd play with Shibi instead for now, as a test... "Questions? What questions? I mean, we know her name and all..." She would wait for a while before having a fake brainwave: "Oh yeah... can you read the sheet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibi Sekisei Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Faking sleep had not been a good strategy to ward off those persons as they acted fast and used some sort of Armagus to trap her. While her crow rose from her shoulder, pecking in vain at the barriers, Shibi stayed calm and sat down from the ungraceful lying-on-her-face position that failed to provide a cover. While the guy obviously was using brute force, the girl was way more cryptic and playful. Shibi hid a slight giggle: it made her think of herself. Though, the "questions" were so long to come the time got a yawn out of Shibi's mouth... What? She got captured to be asked if she could read a bounty sheet? "Well, I don't know... yes?", she answered with a sleepy face. What's this; now they stick brutes and kids as vigilantes? Aw, give me a break, please...
Shibi Sekisei
Shibi Sekisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Dammit, Touko...
Kouma felt insatisfied as both Touko and the girl were playing around, not doing the requisite. He wouldn't hold those barriers for all eternity, could he? As the boarkin started to growl of both discontent and tiredness, he lost a bit of his nerve: "Hey, those were totally not what you asked to the other small fries! Seriously, I can't do that all day, Touko-" a cough interrupted his phrase. He had caught a cold for some reason. So shoulda worn more than just my vest..., he swore to himself... Touko, please finish that quick so I can get a rest or something stupid like it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:16 pm

Touko somewhat liked the girl's behaviour, even if she didn't did what Touko asked her to, she showed herself quite patient and pleasant. Kouma suddenly sneezed, hopefully the barriers didn't vanish, even if Touko was ready to act if the supposedly criminal girl would move, which she didn't. One more point for her I guess...

She addressed Kouma: "I pretty much always ask that question first Kouma... even though most of the time I get interrupted, but that's not the matter.", and she turned to the pink-haired girl: "So, let's get this quick, do you have anything to say for your defense?" She was still holding the sheet against the barrier, waiting for her answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibi Sekisei Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:28 pm

Even though she was captured - and couldn't escape at all from those magical barriers - Shibi maintained her cool, calm and relaxed exterior. She was in her lazy mood by now, and she didn't intend to have the situation get fighty and all, even though the big guy was hostile. "What, my defense? Oh, the guys I invited to the afterlife? Well, they were in the way of something I have to do; and they seemed in sort of a shock for seeing me. Well, pretty things aside, I do that for the Grim Reaper.", she finished her declaration with a smile. Instilling creepiness and fear in the conversation was something she was fine with, and if it could throw those ungraceful vigilantes away, that would be better as is... Even though the girl was smiling, and lying down like she was going to sleep again, the crow was struggling for freedom, pecking in vain at the barriers. "Apparently Shikkoku's not taking captivity very well. Could you please let us out?"
Shibi Sekisei
Shibi Sekisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 10:23 pm

What the hell? She's taking killing as something like a game or something?, Kouma thought. But these bits of rage were blown away by another spike of eye-ache, and of feeling cold... Another cough, this one louder, came out, resonating through the hideout and breaking his concentrations on the barriers, that were so weak that even the crow's peck broke those. Damn that, normally I am supposed to be the strong man protecting Touko from danger, not the poor blind guy shivering for a cold... Word, that sucks!
After shaking his head and regaining his senses, the boar-kin noticed that the girl was still here, not attempting any sort of movement towards anybody. Was it all a play to have him fooled? No, he wouldn't go low enough to get fooled just yet. She's still guilty unless Touko decides the contrary... No matter how charming, no matter how nice, no matter how anything she is! Maintaining his focus, Kouma maintained his severe looks and focused on using himself as a barrier should the girl or her crow try anything. Even though it really took its toll at the moment, there was still no abstract stuff about such a thing as barring a path with one's own corpse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 10:39 pm

So a crow peck broke the barrier, huh? Kouma's sneezing didn't disturb Touko one single bit, but the barrier breaking for nothing was more annoying, as he'd probably be hindered in the fight that was to come, because the girl's sentences made it clear: she killed people without so much as a thought for it. She was giulty, and Touko was all too hasty and ready to tell it:

"Yoshimura Yatsugashira, in the name of the Kazashi House of Justice, I hereby declare you guilty of certified murder. Surrender, or we'll have to use force.'" Her tone went strict, and she was giving the girl the pointer finger. She knew this was gonna end in a fight, and for once, even two-on-one would not be so much as an advantage for the vigilante team.

Last edited by Touko Kazashi on Wed May 02, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibi Sekisei Tue May 01, 2012 11:19 pm

"If you want to condemn my poor soul of a Librarium Academy Student, it is already dead. Apparently, your so-called House of Justice doesn't like anybody who names oneself the Grim Reaper's Surrogate..." Shibi stood up in one single hop, still leaning on her scythe, while her crow stopped flying about aimlessly, staying on her shoulder. "... anyway, you appear to be the leading figure, and I can safely assume you've been doing your job without a single discomfort. But in fighting, such transient matters won't bother... How about we put everything aside and end this?"
Prepared to hold her ground despite being cornered and taken on 2-on-1, Shibi was ready to put her battle training to use. She tightened her grip on her scythe so she could be ready for the boar-kin's first move, while still looking as casual as possible and not making any offensive move: she wasn't the one being hostile here after all, why even bother to attack in the first place in a self-defense situation? For once, the thing wasn't about killing a troubled person or an enemy. It was about defending her freedom.
Shibi Sekisei
Shibi Sekisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next