Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Front Gate

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Front Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: The Front Gate

Post by Hakumen Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:41 pm

To any other combatant, certainly the pace of speed and the strike of her blade wings would have downed another. But Hakumen was not known to fall so easily, despite the blow that had come onto him, as he brought the hilt of Ookami down towards the unit's head. While certainly she had damaged him with the blow; he would not falter now, his will to destroy Terumi would allow him to maintain consciousness.

"Not bad Lambda-Unit, but the blade of Justice cannot be stopped so easily!" it was not to say he took no damage, quite the contrary; this close combat strike had weakened his physical form some. But his will drove his body to stand, he could not allow himself to fall so simply. [b]"The Grimalkin has made you strong I see, not too bad."[b] his stubbornness to continue on is what kept him going up to point.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:09 pm

LAmbda was surprised that her blades didn't kill or even subdue Hakumen. Well he wasn't known as the Leader of the Six Heroes for nothing now wasn't he? Lambda's visor monitor took warning as Hakumen's hilt was coming for her head, even though the hilt isn't the actualy sharp blade a swords hilt was basically a blunt object. Combined with Hakumen's sheer strength it would probably give her a concussion. The only thing Lambda could do was tilt her head to the side as the hilt scrathced her lightly on the head and broke one of the horns off her visor off. As Hakumen's attack almost finished the Murakumo off she quickly took a small step back but still in reach for close combat against Hakumen. "Damage has been recieved....Damage calculation.....5%...Damage mininaml...Continuing Attack Protocal." Again LAmbda fired all eight of her wing blades one at a time at fast speed like short range throwing swords in front of Hakumen. The blades would skewer through Hakumen's armor and leave him stunned for Lambda's next attack. As she twirled around a vortex of energy swirled around her as a giant sword that was almost as wide as Tager formed right above Hakumen's head emerged from the collapsing space. "Wise hero, you will be another casualty from my Calamity Sword....Destruction." As Lambda swung her arm down with force the giant red and black colored sword fired down like a rocket which would annihilate Hakumen. Lambda really wanted to show remorce for she didn't want to kill him so despite it's terrible power Lambda only made the Calamity Sword strong enough to put him in a state of unconciousness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:28 pm

Spotting the blades well on, this would pose a problem if he had not been prepped for a move, as the first of her blades were launched; Hakumen decided to let their own force knock him back. Since he had been holding a readied stance it was easy to strike the points of the blades, allowing the eight to hilt the flat of the large and broad Ookami. Her close range had caught him by surprise, but defense was instilled in his body; after facing the Black Beast he'd learned to expect the unexpected. It was a secondary nature that brought the Nox to his defense, while still taking some minor damage from the seventh and eight blades; they'd still launched him backwards (as he chose to loosen his stance, so he could use it to his advantage).

When her Calamity Sword came down upon him, it was not a direct shot, but rather a shuddering blow that caught his shoulder. While he gave off nothing more than a grunt, with enough force to bring someone of his level to unconsciousness powering the shot; it proved just enough force to wound his shoulder, which may hinder his actions. I should not have taken it easy...this wound will slow me against Terumi. little more than a fact stated to himself mentally, the Silver knight landed on one knee while he gripped the hilt of Ookami with both; strengthening his resolve. Yuuki Terumi's death and expunged existence, this job performable only by his hand. Ookami commanded a glow as he stood back up, as the Susano'o Unit provided his body with more power; he would not allow himself to be defeated now. "Your power has increased, but it is not possible to destroy the true form of Terumi; without the blade to extinquish existence itself. This is something that only I can do."

"Neither of us can afford this dragging out further, Terumi will escape; so we will allow this next blow to decide which of us is truly prepared for this." he stood in wait for her, leaving the action entirely up to her.

There would be no hesitant actions from here on in...it was his goal to defeat the Murakumo Unit before him with his ultimate move; as soon as she made her manuver...he would see that it was her last one for this fight. He would not destroy someone who fought so valiantly, but she would no longer be able to continue this battle. He held Ookami in his uninjured hand and touched the flat of the blade with his palm, now...once she attacked; he would finish it.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:50 pm

It appeared victory was hers but Lambda saw Hakumen barely dodged her Calamity Sword but with a huge wound in his shoulder. In Lambda's visor she could see that Hakumen's energy was sky rocketing! Lambda knew that this attack would determine the victor and the person who would kill Terumi. Lambda's Idea Engine kicked into gear to where her energy was as high as Hakumen's she too was ready for the final blow. "Powerful Hero I respect your resolve and wish we both could have just gone together to kill Terumi, but both of us have different reasons to kill him so only one of us most move onward. Sadly I will have no choice but to end this and kill Terumi myself." Suddenly all eight of Lambda's wing blades were encircling her and increasing speed, out of the blue a giant, gold color of Lambda's Crest appeared into the sky as Lambda's wing blades entered the "Portal" As loud noises could be heard from above. "O Silver sword forged in the depths of the beyond, heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way!.......Release." Lambda had activated her strongest attack, her Astral Heat Sword Of Destruction. Suddenly a humongous sword that rivaled in size with a tower emerged from the middle of the portal, as Lambda swung down her hand the giant blade fired down from the heavens and would completely obliterate Hakumen. But she knew how powerful Hakumen was so even with her ultimate attack he would not die but would fall out of his state of conciousness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:01 pm

At the instant this attack came forth, Hakumen grinned mentally at the chance. It had been some time since someone had pushed him like this, this was not a battle of attrition or some kind of revenge. It was respect that he'd had for someone who had been a mere doll before, but she was someone greater than this...she deserved the ultimate respect. He let his power hit its peak, as the Susano'o Unit allowed him to put forth the great release of pressure. From his body a soft aura ignited, as the final blade; the recognizable 'Sword of Destruction' was enroute. Hakumen did only what was known to be his ultimate maneuver...the countering sword that had to date never failed him.

"Empty Air Formation Secret Technique: Destruction of Evil(Kokuujin Ougi: Akumetsu/Retribution: Perish Evil)!" as to what could be described as the ultimate counter, Hakumen unleashed the final blade defense; as he pushed Ookami forth to meet this Sword of Destruction. While he felt the sheer pressure in the air from the attack's release, the power running over the surface of his armor; he performed his counter with no fear. The White Void knew not to yield, he knew not failure when all was put into it. He would prove that he was the cold steel and today...Yuuki Terumi would not escape; as the astrals met partway, Hakumen's own attack would become fully clear to Lambda. "Perish! Your defeat has come!" his intent be felt, even as the astral blade of destruction fell upon him; this would not fail.

(Note: I don't think either of us are going after Terumi after this xD)
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Suddenly Lambda's Sword Of Destruction Was parryed by...Ookami!? Then in an instant all LAmbda could see was a large background of white, the only thing visible was Hakumen and his blade as he striked his sword slashes at her with much force blood splattered from her and flew the same direction as every one of Hakumen's sword slashes were. The blood trail following Ookami's blade looked as if they were the strokes of a paintbrush and as the attack ended Lambda still stood up trembling and trying to keep her legs from wobbling any further. Her visor shattered revealing her twin, bright, scarlet red eyes looking at Hakumen. As the remaining fragments of her visor fell to the ground Lambda seemed to slowly fall while still looking at the knight as she moved her lips. Despite the powerful attacks Lambda felt no pain, the blows he struck were so powerful that the feeling of pain never occured to her. [b]"I...It appears I have fail...ed You...Master please I hope you will forgive me....Leader of the Six Heroes...H....Haku..men. Go...Fufill your....goal." With the Lambda fell to the ground with a sickening thud as she passed out. Despite her unconciousness Lambda's auto-self emergency teleportation protocal forced her body to activate another teleportation as her body disappeared to return to Sector Seven for immediate repairs.

-------------->EXIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:08 pm

"This match has ended..." Hakumen noted this upon his astral's landing on his target, but all of that power that he'd summoned had been put forth and now the silver knight was left drained. With the damage to his Susano'o Unit it was nothing but his perservence that left him not only standing but willing to press on. However he had taken no more than two steps, when even more reinforcements showed up.

It seemed that his struggle with Lambda had forced him into a rather unstable corner here, since the damage to his shoulder and the combined blows from earlier on; his decisions were simple. To either engage the soldiers and strike them down at the cost of taking some more damage (unfortuantely slaying them wouldn't be as easy, due to the damage from his bout with Lambda).

"It seems that I must postpone my efforts..." he calmly told himself, stepping back as he decided retreat was the better choice for now. Damage of this nature would take some time to repair, though he was sure he could corner Terumi if it was fast enough. The Silver knight made his way back the way he came, cutting down any N.O.L troopers who had been foolish enough to cross him upon his retreat. But it was a simple success, how ironic that engaging in a battle over the 'right' to slay such a villain, would have caused him such damage.

Now leaving him unable to do more than retreat so as to recover. (Exuent)
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum