Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Meatbuns

+8
Kageo-kaka
Terumi
Shibi Sekisei
Hakumen
Kinjou Kaninar
Torakaka
Webmaster
Ragna the Bloodedge
12 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Looking for Meatbuns - Page 7 Empty Re: Looking for Meatbuns

Post by Rachel Alucard Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:02 pm

"Ohoho, so taking people by force is 'asking for help and cooperation'? Hm. There is no need to be surprised, I assume. I do not know you in any other way, Miss Scientist. I feel like, the problem we have at hand is still pretty simple, though: Childishness. There is a need for helping each other, clearly! Yet I see people taking what they want without asking or choking on their own pride. An agreement? What for? 'I wanna kick Terumi. You are a hinderance!' 'Back off, he is mine.'"
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I do not know why nobody comes up with this simple term. So if you want to accomplish something, do it together."

As Valkenhayn already prepared tea and pastries, Rachel dipped her cookie into her tea cup, only slightly. The cookie was hold with only her thumb and index finger as she bit of the tip in a reserved manner.
"It was not that hard, was it?"
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:12 pm

The silver knight considered the options present, while he was not a proponant of suddenly dropping arms and allowing the Grimalkin to do as she wished; he did not wish to make an enemy of Rachel Alucard. It was not fear, but common sense that guided his thought process here, even if he had the strength advantage of Sector 7, it would easily disappear should the vampire make a move in the battle; he wished to destroy Terumi as soon as possible. Perhaps it would not hurt to see what it was the Grimalkin desired. With his final thoughts on the matter decided, he responded simply by disengaging the mode of power he'd summoned. Raising Ookami, he slid the massive Nodachi into its sheath and crossed his arms before him casually.

"...Very well, I will allow the Grimalkin to explain to me her wishes face to face." his faceless stare turned to the Sector 7 Agents nearby him. He would show no mercy if it were a trap, the matter of the Red Devil alone would not be an issue; he determined that if it came down to it, he could still defeat those present given their condition. "Understand that I will decide if the Grimalkin's plan is sound." he made it clear that it was little more than his decision, if it was some kind of a trap...there would be only destruction in the wake once he got started.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:22 pm

His mind had seemingly shattered the false sense that he'd felt before, things were painfully grounded and clear. At first he said nothing, but gradually came to rise to his feet. If he'd heard things correctly then Hakumen would be coming peacefully. His body ached with the realization of just what the hell he'd done to himself. "Well...good, complete...heh.." he said it softly, getting up on shakey feet, his knees wobbling while every cell in his body screamed to life with pain.

All he'd felt was the various recovery nanobots attempting to repair the major zones of damage and a small mechanized voice going off in his mind '45% damage to Core output units due to vented seithr, suggesting minimal action until repairs complete.' it was funny having biotic systems bark at him just the same his own conscious did. But he stood up straight and sheathed the now inactive yari-spear over his back, looking to Tager as if for an answer; before glancing to Majamu. He imagined the order would be back to base.
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Psch, they're playing chicken now? Though her first thoughts towards the current fight were pretty harsh about its brutal interruption, she did a slight bit of introspection; she seriously needed to grow up calmer. Seriously. Letting the big talk to Tager, listening to whatever words they could let out. That was quite the plan. Sheathing Rengoku back and hiding her right arm was her reaction. As she stood behind the Red Devil, she didn't respond to whatever solicited her (like Valkenhayn's asking for whoever needed refreshments): in other words, she was executing Tager's orders: "Stay out of this." Though, her hakama was a bit agitated since her reactors needed extra ventilation due to slight overheating: her last move took its toll, and for nothing since Tager blocked her...
As she heard the words of the others, she couldn't help but growl with disdain: "Taking my fights away... Insulting the Professor... Who the hell do those guys think they are?" Keeping her words for herself, she prepared to depart for the lab.
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:28 pm

Tager was just standing there. Rachel not allowing any trouble convinced Hakumen to come in Kokonoe's lab for the moment. "Very well then. I think this is settled. Let's come back to the lab now." His way of thanking everyone for putting an end to this pointless quarrel was to ensure none of it would remain for the way back to the Sector Seven HQ of Kagutsuchi. "Are you ready to go?" He'd depart last, waiting for everyone in order to be sure evrything was going to be all right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:50 pm

"I think I will accompany you. I have some time to kill anyway."
Said the vampire lady with an amused tone and a smirk. Those were defenitly no good news to begin with. On the other hand there was no possibility to hinder Rachel from tagging along. It could be pretty bad to try so anyway....
Of course the real reason for her to go into Kokonoe's lab in the first place was to reassure they wouldn't brainwash the Silver Knight as he was a very useful pawn.
"Valkenhayn. I await a fully prepared bath when I come back. I leave everything in your skilled hands. I would like to see a splendid banquet this evening. I am not certain for now, but we may have some special guests tonight."
Rachel smiled again, with that uneasiness causing expression.

"As mylady wishes. I will watch over everything so that it will be prepared to the likings of thee."
Valkenhayn bowed to see his mistress off and would lose no time to instruct all the others the moment she left.
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Not having cared to say a word with Rachel being in charge, Tsutomu noticed everyone was taking the leave. Rachel followed him, but with Valkenhayn not tagging along with her, Tsutomu judged unnecessary to do so himself. Now he only had to know what to do.
"Do you need my help, Lord Valkenhayn?"

(NOTE: Valkenhayn's answer has been determined in the CB:)
[01:00:53] @ Tsutomu : (Um, does Valk need Tsutomu's help in the RP?)
[01:01:53] Rachel Alucard : (There is no need for his help if you have planned something else already)
[01:02:23] Rachel Alucard : (there is actually no need for anybody, if they want to do something else, as those things are something trivial that shouldn't hinder characters from doing something)
[01:02:26] @ Tsutomu : (I didn't plan anything, but if there's no need for help, he's gonna do something else)

"Very well then. I shall not disturb you, so I will take my leave now..." He had noticed Junesa arriving and staying behind for now, and he spoke to her quietly: "You might want to go with me while waiting for our next orders? I'll buy you a drink."

He would wait for her answer, and whether she would follow him or not, he was gonna go elsewhere, in some bar to pass some time before getting back to business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:15 pm

Being dismissed in one way or another by Lady Rachel, Junesa gave off a light mental smile, she had at least succeeded in her first given task and that felt...nice. Perhaps she was just taking it too much for granted, looking to Tsutomu and his offer for a drink, the dhampyr decided a small break would not hurt her. She had something to check on later, but this diversion seemed harmless enough. "Why not? I could use a moment of amusement." giving a small grin, she tracked after him pushing her idle thoughts aside.
Junesa Azai-Azuchi
Junesa Azai-Azuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi Tue May 22, 2012 6:30 pm

After enjoying her amusements with her fellow servant Tsutomu, the dhampyr had taken off to her latest assignment: espionage of the enemy. She was off to see if she could find some interesting information on the enemy and their movements for Lady Rachel. Unless she was summoned, she felt this duty would serve the madame best at the moment. She left with weapons in tow, leaving Tsutomu with the brief explanation of her gathering information just before she left.

(Exuent)~~~~~~~~~~~>
Junesa Azai-Azuchi
Junesa Azai-Azuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum