Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning to Sector Seven HQ

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Returning to Sector Seven HQ - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning to Sector Seven HQ

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Makoto shrugged her shoulders.

"Uh.. just leave him to rest there, i guess. The wounds don´t look like they´re lethal, just painful."

A closer inspecting confirmed her guess, none of the wounds would threaten his life. Still, it seemed kinda harsh to leave him like that.

"Uh.. i´m gonna call for a medic, or something. There`s bound to be something like that here."

With that, she picked out the Sector Seven issue cellphone, which fit her hands, unlike Tager´s model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Once Noel made it sure that Kageo was resting, she left a letter for the first person to go there:
"Kageo is exhausted, probably from the fight he had. He needs the Professor's assistance as soon as she's not busy anymore. Makoto and I are going to the town for the mission."
She hesitated, but didn't write anything else, except her sign, and left the letter in one of Kageo's paws, then asked Makoto: "Where should we head to?"

-----------> (Exit)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:34 pm

---------->Exit with Moe-l

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:05 pm

As Kageo attempted to ascertain the problem, his chest throbbed with the implicit pain of the Artifice Core System's umpteenth failure to properly align the Idea Engine with his body. He grunted as he squeezed the hilt of Nihongo and dragged it up to his belly weakly, so that he could issue the command...maybe if he stopped it, it would not hurt. "N-Nihongo...issue command...to stop initi-ugh...Initialization..., Idea Engine...advanced mechanics not known.." he stifled a pained groan and gripped the spear tighter, as still his energy reserves were at perhaps 18% from the brief gathering of seithr outside, he needed that power for something, as he had no desire to fall unconscious if he needed to talk. Summoning up more will power to exert control over his protesting body, he managed to move his head so it was face up instead of off to the side.

"Nihon-nngh-go...condition yellow, artifice co-ooh-ores...are to refine seithr into Ca-Caeru-uuh-leus for continued use of consc-conscious...ness..." while his eyes fell shut, the order had been given to his cores and slowly, the individual cores began to breakdown the seithr and generate the self-replicating constant of Caeruleus, given the strength of seithr being acclaimed to be superior to the science factor; he would receive an estimated 36% of energy to use for later consciousness. As for now the darkness swallowed him as he fell limp on the table, with his great spear laying across his stomach while the cores worked on him.
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:23 pm

------(From The 6th Hierarchical City, Yabiko: Investigation and Memories)----->

Finally Tron reached the entrance of Sector Seven. Before she left Yabiko, Caelica joined her, as she also had some business with the scientist, Jubei talked of. Tron felt weird, the closer she got to Sector Seven. In the last few minutes she had more internal errors than ever before. Luckily these errors were rather small, so Tron didn't actually felt bothered by it. Yet she knew her body tried to resist. For some reason Tron didn't want to go to this place. She didn't want to meet this scientist. And yet the cyborg didn't know, why. Tron sighed, then she turned to Caelica.
"Have you been here before? My scan fails to analyze this place for some reason and I don't really have a map."
Tron looked around. It felt like she had been here once before, yet she couldn't remember at all. This place seemed so familiar and at the same time every cell of her body rejected this location. One error after the other one occured. Her systems somehow went crazy but Tron tried to avoid showing anything of it. Her eye color already changed the tone a few times by now and are back to a deep red.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Caelica looked around the the bunker, seeing an entrance nearby, but sealed off with steel doors... this was going to be bothersome.

"I have no idea where we are, truthfully, but it looks like we´re in the right spot.." She answered the robot girl, then approached the doors to look for a keyhole or the like... it was doubtful there was one.
As if it was magic, she managed to avoid the trap doors and land mines on the way there, but thier presence was already picked up by the scanners... and by Alpha.
Tron´s presence was familliar to Alpha, and Caelica´s parentive DNA strands were identical to Kokonoe´s, so Alpha was fine with them... as soon as Caelica touched the door, a beep came from a speaker nearby, the lights went on and the door opened to grant them entry.

"Huh..? Thats odd.... should we... just go in like this?"

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Tron was very cautious. She always relied on her scanners, so she felt a bit insecure, when nothing worked correctly. At the same time she didn't really want to back down. Whoever this scientist was, she surely should be able to help out Tron. Her eyes focused on the gate which opened. Did someone already expect their arrival? Slowly she walked towards the entrance. After considering her options, the cyborg decided to enter.
"I guess so. Let's go."
This place seemed weird. Tron kinda felt...like she was returning to a familiar place. Yet no entry in her database showed that she had been here before. Maybe it's just a random compilation of errors. Tron sighed. Hopefully these errors wouldn't get more frequent, it really was an unpleasant feeling. After a short while Tron gritted her teeth. For some reason she put on quite an irritated expression.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:37 pm

--------(From Jellal's hideout)------------>

Seeing the two girls from afar, another silhouette showed up. Other people have business with Sector 7? Maybe... they won't hurt me? Hovering towards the little group, Eta landed just next to them, and asked simply: "Excuse me, but... hum, you are after Sector Seven? I... know the base if you want me to help you... I can do this.". Even when asking for their acceptance, Eta was all shivering, deeply hoping for nothing bad to happen. She even ended having her hands cover her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:54 pm

"Huh?"
The cyborg lady stepped back quickly, as another Person suddenly appeared. Tron's eyes immediately locked onto Eta. Cross hairs appeared on both of her eyes. For some reason, Tron felt unusually tense. All these errors made her more cautious and therefore she acted more defensive. Whoever this person was, Tron shouldn't trust her too much. Yet she doesn't seem to have any ill intent. The female cyborg sighed once again. What's wrong with me? She took a deep breath to calm down. The cross hairs on her eyes disappeared and her eye color changed to a paler red tone.
"Um, it would be helpful if you could lead us to the scientist who's supposed to be around here."
Tron forced a smile on her face. Whoever this girl was, she should understand that Tron also had no means of harming her in any way. Though she didn't exactly know about all these errors. Tron tried to be even more cautious from now on.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Eta was just walking to them, yet the cyborg girl gave her a look she didn't like at all, which made her hop back and look sad, and she quickly noticed Tron had calmed down reatively quickly. I must have surprised her...
Eta was embarrassed, but nodded at Tron's question, making her understand she knew where the scientists were here. She took some more steps, but quickly began to shiver... she knew what horrors she could see or even suffer there... Nonetheless, she was determined to have a talk with Kokonoe...

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:37 am

Caelica blinked at Eta, being quiet, only listening to the conversation now... she knew nothing of the local scientist, neither of her agenda nor of what she looked like, so she didn`t have much to say. She was surprised however to see another Prime Field Device on the loose.
Another one.. just how many of them did father make? How many were refined by Relius? And why weren´t they destroyed? Ah, no sense asking stuff like that now...

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:54 am

---------(From Cyborg Lab)--------->
While his heavy steps were almost resonating in the corridors, the Red Devil looked for the other operatives. And he found Kageo laying down on a table.
Exactly where the cellphone message told... Well, I will need to work something for him too. The big demon-like cyborg carried the modified Kaka with one single hand, and next to no effort. He is barely conscious. There must be some problem with him... I'm sure this is the Idea Engine... Tager had sensed the hyper-powerful device somehow implanted in Kageo, because (thank Kokonoe) his own engine reacted to the superior one Kageo had by the time...
But while he was returning to the Lab, he sensed other sources of energy around... Without any detour, he walked to where those energy traces led him to: right in front of Caelica, Tron and Eta. "It appears there is quite a bit of a conversation here, but I am afraid this place is not one for you three to be. Before I ask you to leave, how did you manage to enter here?" Tager had a bit of worries, because if Rho managed to damage the entrance enough to cause easy entry-causing errors, this was much more of a problem than expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Picked up from the table that he had been left on, the weakened kaka remained in his unconscious state, maintaining that small charge from the little seithr he'd held...Tager had the analysis right. The new addition of the Idea Engine had been unfortunately unable to be incorporated without some help, the system was just naturally too advanced, even though by now several nanobots had began trying to latch it into the body. With a little adjustment, the system would be accepted likely; the modified kaka of course was not privy to his body's attempts at it still, not since his manual shutdown of the attempts of the M.A.C.'s attempts.
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Suddenly another person appeared. Well, it wasn't as sudden as Eta's appearance since Tron could hear the heavy steps of the Red Devil. When he showed himself in front of the group, Tron's expression changed. Neither did she look surprised nor agitated. It was more like a blank a expression. Her eyes began to glow in a bright red, with black cross hairs appearing on them.
Target locked on. Target identified as TR-0009. Switching modes.
Tron tock a step back and put her arms in front of her. Both her hands started to charge which showed itself by small sparks, which flew around her fist.

"I ̶c͞a҉nno͟t͏ a̛c͘cep͟t͏ ́y̢o͢ur͡ ͘e͜x̷is̕t̶enc͠e͜. I ͢àm͡ sorr͡y̵, ͞bu͢ţ I do ̧h͘a̛ve to͠ annih̀i̶late yòu̢ çom̸plet҉el̵y.̶ I̛ ądvis̛e̢ ̷y̡o̴u ͝t̸o def̨ȩnd ỳour̨self̀ i͜f you ҉w͡i͞s͜h́ t̷o̴ k̀ee̷p̛ éx͏i҉s͏ti͘ņg."

A short notification to her declared enemy. Tron spoke in a broken voice, something inside her seemed to have snapped. Without further delay she jumped off the ground towards the the Red devil. She threw her charged up fist right into Tagers face.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Caelica spun around as a deep, extremely masculine voice called out to them, and found herself face to face with a truely devilish creature. A huge man with the frame of a small tank, bearing muscles that she thought to be impossible. And to top it off, Tron seemed to loose her mind.
"What the..? Hey! Pull yourself together!" Caelica tugged on her shoulder, but at the same time drew out her sword to face the Red Devil. Yet, polite as always, she answered him.
"The door opened up as we approached it. We didn`t do anything so far."

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Eta was just standing there, impressed at the giant's arrival. Iron Tager... One of the head scientists at Sector 7 and the second of Kokonoe... Sadly, he doesn't know what she put me through, so I guess we should just have him take me to her...

Before Eta could do anything, Tron was already ready to fight. Eta was so scared she ran some meters away from the place. This girl is scary, I'll have to keep my distances with her or she might hurt me... as everything else in this world...

Hearing Caelica, Eta came back, and asked Tager with her tone betraying her fear of him. "Iron Tager... I don't wish to fight you here. Just take me to Kokonoe." Knowing he wouldn't just let her go in to meet the scientist, she added: "Tell her Lambda's here, she'll understand."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:45 pm

As he saw Tron's hostile (if not more) reaction, Tager reacted quickly, and deflected her punch with his magnetically-charged backfist. "Annihilate? Where does that come from? Well, if you are like that, I guess there is no choice but to battle." As far as he understood, the two other girls were not here with the same intent as this one: he took his time to simply set Kageo down, and gave a time at the other two girls's speeches. "Just in case you didn't see, your friend is getting me a little busy.", he answered as he looked at Tron, trying to analyze her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:02 pm

"P͟l̸e̕áse d̕o ̀no͜t̛ ask f̡oŕ ͢my͏ r͘ea͏s̛on̵in̢g̷. I̕t i̕s ͏inco̶m̛pr̀e͟h͘e̢n͡si̢ble f͜or you.͠"
Tron magnetized the whole ground around her. She doesn't seem to attack. Was this another strategy?
"L̷et it b̛e kn͟o͠wn͡ ͝t̀hàt I͏ cann͡ot allo͝w Sec̶t̷o̴r S̢e͢v̢e͏n ̵t̛o ͏exi͜s̡t. ̸Ýour v̶e̶r̛y͝ ̴e̸xiste̴n͢ce͟ iś ́not perm͏it̶ted́."
For some reason she acted very calm and collected despite of her unreasonable actions. Why couldn't she just explain her her sudden burst? Tron had yet to act. With the floor magnetized, it seemed to pull down everything that touches it. Tron put her hands in front of her and they started to glow yellowish. Charging M.T.S.B. ......
This was definitely some kind of plan. Tager either had to step into the magnetic field or stay out and wait for Tron to completely charge up. It seemed like a simple yet effective strategy...almost.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:04 pm

Caelica didn´t know what to do. Tron was going to ruin her chances of getting help, on her very own. The only thing she could do seemed like the meanest thing she had ever done in her life, but it seemed like the only reasonable one...
"Tron! Damnit, stop!" With that, the tip of her Katana rushed towards the back of her neck, aiming to disable her body. Tron was a cyborg, and she seemed to be even less human than Tager, so she would probably survive it without a problem...

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Eta was there, standing helpless near the cyborg fight that Caelica tried to interrupt. She kinda admired Caelica for the courage she didn't have herself. This might turn very wrong... why always violence?
Tears were already flowing out of her eyes, and those were certainly not tears of joy. Even people who seem friendly can be violent... It's no good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Due to the low energy output, Kageo's body had not been able to react to the sudden change in atmosphere, his tail frizzed and his unmoving body suddenly launched back to his feet, as if a marionette, Nihongo was well gripped firmly, almost a death grip even though he was unconscious; as the Master Artifice Core refused to be separated from the lesser cores, the necessary channels opened wide, recognizing that they were outside, his body took the appropriate measures and began to absorb the seithr, attempting to absorb any stray electromagnetism. 'Artifice Core Defense System Activated, emergency energy gathering...defensive measures activated.' the automated voice spoke as his body leapt backwards several times in place, removing him from the combat zone.

His eyes were soft red as the sudden charge awakened him. "Nyuh...w-what..? Oh..." he felt the ache of the Idea Engine attempting to activate, his body had forged several links with the system and he could sense it. 'Energy charge: 22%, reserves gathering from surround space' the modified kaka was confused and just felt his body's autonomic responses, while he was conscious, he was still helpless to move.
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:27 am

As all the floor was magnetized, Tager first thought of it as an advantage: after all, it was his specialty. Tager didn't step in the magnetic field because he didn't have to: if Tron was charging magnets, he would use those magnets.
"Armagus engine, activate." That was a solution to both Tron and Kageo's problems. The engine activated allowed Tager even more raw power which could help hold Tron back, while Kageo could rest, the Idea Engine having proven to be more stable around Tager's own engine several times before...
Now was the problem of truly dealing with Tron: rather than walking in the magnetic field, right into her trap, Tager decided to use his gauntlets to move Tron to his own arms, trying to have her in his grasp so he could just punch her up to the room's ceiling, picking her up there and falling with her on his shoulders. That was his famed Gigantic Tager Driver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:58 am

It seemed like Tager made a miscalculation. He either didn't know know that Tron's boots were also magnetic or he didn't expect them to be used with her own magnetism. While he pulled Tron towards himself, she suddenly stuck on the magnetized floor. Tron used her boots to magnetize herself and therefore the magnetized ground glued her to the floor, without moving her another inch. Just when her charge up was finished, something suddenly struck her from behind. Although the cyborg didn't flinch at all, Caelica's attempt to stop her was successful. Tron's expression changed, she surely seemed confused. Why was she attacked? Or rather, what did Tron do, to make Caelica attack her? The cyborg's eyes lost focus. For a moment, she didn't react at all. Maybe because the attack from behind did damage her. Tron put her hand against her forehead. It was less of a headache but rather another compilation of system errors.
"Ugh.......I knew it was a bad idea to come to Sector Seven."
Tron looked around to grasp the situation. All eyes were focused on her. So...does it mean that Tron did something weird? It wasn't like Tron couldn't remember. She knew that she attacked the Red Devil a second ago. But for her, it just seemed like the natural thing to do. What's so wrong about it? The female cyborg surely was confused. Maybe because Caelica damaged her pretty badly. Once again her eyes turned to Tager. For some reason Tron stopped her attack. Didn't she wanted to utterly destroy him just now?
"Uhm, you're TR-0009, right? I...uh...am TR-007. It does sound like we do share a connection. May I ask if you know anything about me?"
Tron's eyes turned completely gray. While she was damaged, it didn't show at all. This was only the case as Tron is a scrapped project that was abandoned and therefore her central nervous system was never connected to the right parts of her body. She also seemed to ignore the fact that she attacked Tager just now. It really was a bad idea to come here.....
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:03 pm

Caelica blinked, her sword still sticking out of Tron´s neck, which seemed stuck there. Despite pulling on it, she couldn´t get it out, and whenever her hand got close to the blade, the hair on her neck spiked up, telling her that there was a LOT of current running through it.. so she rather didn´t want to touch it.
"Tron... you´re.. okay again..? What in the world happened to you just now?"

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Eta was slowly walking back to the scene, staying far away from the magnetic things. Just looking at this made her shiver to the point she barely stood up and cried, having flashbacks of the worst moments of her life, when scientists were making high voltage run through her body. She suddenly felt as if it happened again, falling on the floor, every muscle of hers trembling as she cried helplessly, screaming for help and mercy at both everyone and noone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next