Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nu 13 Done

3 posters

Go down

Nu 13 Done Empty Nu 13 Done

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Name:
Dimensional Interference Prime Field Unit Number 13- Nu

(And fully functional, Ragnaaaa <3)

Five years, after 120 years of development and construction

Race:
Murakumo Unit (Cyborg + uncertain entity)

Appearance:
Nu is a short, deathly pale girl with red eyes and silver-white hair, giving her the appearance of an albino. Her body has the same shape as Noel and Lambda at first sight, but Relius personally modified it to make her differ from the other Murakumos, giving her nicely shaped C-cup breasts and an art crafted rear.
Of course, nobody ususally sees that as since she would only disrobe herself to mate with Ragna. Since her Azure is gone and the Black Beast stayed behind in the realm of the Boundary, Nu has two red eyes now, and given her fresh rebirth, she isn`t as sleepy and restless looking as before.
Her typical bodysuit has been destroyed since her first death, and her rather sudden retreat from the NOL left her with nothing but her bare skin, until she tricked a little girl into giving her the clothes she needed.
Now she wears a uniform of the Millitary Acadamy, quite fitting to her body, unsuspicious and yet not too obstructing for the Murakumo to use.
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=781629

Loyalty:
No one.

Personality:
To say Nu was crazy would be an understatement. But fair to say, her crazyness had been at its peak when she was fighting Ragna at the cauldron. Now, after what she had seen as Lambda, she has been very thoughtful, considerate about what happened and why. Nu knows that what has been done cannot be undone, but if possible, she wants to make up for it somehow. And although she still cares for no one else but Ragna, her heart has been warming up somewhat although the undieing love for her other half is yet burning inside her.
Her memories are fully intact, and she doesn´t like them the least.

Weaponry:
Nu wields one of the most powerful weapons in existance: The Lux Sanctus- Murakumo. This mighty Nox Class weapon takes the shape of a huge sword when not in use, splitting into various pieces of armor and automatically attaching itself to its owner when needed. Its more technological than any other Nox, giving a heads up display and constant stream of information to feed Nu`s cyborg brain with combat data and stats. The armor is capable of withstanding the Boundary and the Cauldron, but only when not being damaged over 50%.

Abilities:
Even without the Azure Grimiore, Nu is one of the deadliest fighters out there. Her Murakumo is very similiar to Lambda`s armor, but stronger and not limited in its fighting strength.
Her body can regenerate damage, although it takes a short while now that the Azure is gone and major damage such as removed limbs take hours to fix. Her armor is self repairing as well, although slower than her flesh. Nu can teleport from place to place in an instant, not limited to the teleporters Lambda uses, can summon swords even without her armor activated and unlike Lambda, she can actually take it off. With her armor activated, she can summon a whole arsenal of swords and bladed weapons of all sizes, all made of seithr and plasma, but she can also use the twelve swords that her armor consists of, namely arm blades, leg blades, eight floating swords and the small sword attached to her braid, all of which are deadly sharp and made to kill.

History:
Nu`s long story begins at the very dawn of the Dark War, when Nine´s and Caelica`s father, Shuuichiru Ayatsuki, created thirteen Prime Field Devices to explore the Boundary and find the Master Unit, Amaterasu. The thirteenth he was especially proud, yet afraid of, dubbing her "The Lynchpin".... but even that could not prevent his death, caused by the beast.
A hundred years later, Nu was built with an artifical body, cloned from Saya and Caelica´s DNA, but the project was frozen as Ibukido had been destroyed. Some Murakumos were stolen by the scientists, such as Nu-13, who was now in the hands of her creator, Relius Clover. He finished his project single handedly, without the other Sin Architects, giving Nu the Azure Grimiore as power source to aid her in combat, without knowing that he sealed the deed to destroy earth.

Six years later, Ragna the Bloodedge met Nu-13 in Kagutsuchi, on the 31st of December 2199.. her sword had finished smelting just as he arrived, and her deadly programming was put into action. Despite his efforts, Ragna was powerless to stop this killing machine, and fell victim to her swords.. he was dragged down into the cauldron, until Noel Vermillion´s hand reached out and pulled him out, leaveing Nu to fall into the cauldron alone, her armor too damaged to protect her from the lethal borderworld, killing her instantly.

A week later, Nu reawoke as Lambda 11, her older sister acting as her new body as she was forced to fulfill Kokonoe´s duties after Lambda´s soul had been nearly destroyed by the scientist. All went well, until she met her maker face to face, who told her what she was, who she was, and why. Suddenly, all she did made sense, and a terrible feeling of guilt fell upon her. Without hesitation, she teleported herself away, away from Relius and Kokonoe, and to Ragna, whom she had mistreated this whole time.
Her late efforts had not gone to naught, as she protected him from a killing blow, dieing for his sake and granting him the Idea Engine after promiseing that they would be together forever... but Ragna´s Idea Engine had its flow reversed, causeing Nu`s and Lambda´s soul to be transported into Mu´s armor, which was then destroyed in the process, sending the two souls to the boundary...
But, she had promised that they would be together... she WANTED to be with him and make up for all the harm she had done! She couldn´t just sit there and wait for him to die!

Nu`s pure will rebuilt her body in the Cauldron of Kagutsuchi, her armor rejoining her and ready to be used. But despite Terumi´s and Relius´s plans to make her into the sword of the Imperator, Nu had other plans. As soon as she came out of the portal, she teleported herself away, into the city, to find Ragna, her only purpose in life.

RP sample: I`m the bauss.

Last edited by Nu-13 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Nu 13 Done Empty Re: Nu 13 Done

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Overall it's a really well written sheet, I like it. Two small things though. First, I know her regeneration is pretty high level considering Noel and Ragna could barely slow her down at the end of Calamity Trigger, but it'd be nice if you gave it a set limit. Like is she loses an arm will it grow back and how fast? Doesn't need to be overly detailed, just a ball park idea. Second, I know you addressed it in your bio but I'm not sure how I feel about Nu running around loyal only to herself. This is Hazama and Relius we're talking about, if they had a plan to make her into the "Sword of the Imperator" chances are they're gonna make it happen. If the other staff is ok with you being unaffiliated I suppose they'll overrule me but personally I think she'd be loyal to Saya.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Explained the Regeneration thing, and by loyal to no one i mean that she doesn´t follow any orders. Knowing Relius and Terumi they`ll find a way to overrule her will somehow if they feel like it, but she doesn´t WANT to follow thier orders, nor Saya`s, seeing how Relius told her that they made her try to kill Ragna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Alright, good enough for me. Nu's powerful as all hell but removing her Grimoir balances her alot plus her running around will give Relius and hazama something to do.

APPROVALS: 01

DISAPPROVALS: 00
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:53 pm

Looks fine to me.

Approvals: 02

Disapprovals: 00
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Torakaka Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:21 pm

Hm...I have some issues: What do you actually mean by 'no limit to fighting strength'? It sounds just a little overpowered for my liking...
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Read it right. Lambda`s armor is limited through the ammount of electricity it has, meaning it runs out of juice and thus out of fighting strength at some point, where as to Nu can keep fighting forever if she doesn´t get killed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Torakaka Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:27 pm

Ah. Everything looks in order, then.

Approvals: 3

Disapprovals: 0
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content