Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The streets of Orient Town

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The streets of Orient Town - Page 3 Empty Re: The streets of Orient Town

Post by Shibi Sekisei Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:26 am

As she entered Orient Town, the strange young girl walked slowly, the little noise of her footsteps accompanied by the thicker one of her scythe making contact with the ground. As she never felt at full strength, she was forced to use her scythe to keep standing up.
As she approached the Silver Knight, she felt even more uneasy. He had some kind of strange aura that made her feel like her soul was stripped away from her body... like the hour of her death. Yet this was a kinda strange figure from which power emanated like naturally. And this was a chance the faceless could know about the one she wanted to follow.
Therefore she stepped forward to him, and from three feet afar, she addressed him some words.
"Powerful figure
May I ask if you have seen
Ragna the Bloodedge?"

She had talked to the Silver Knight in a poetic form, hoping it would make for the impoliteness of not saying any kind of hello. While she had not made her intention clear about Ragna, she hoped the Knight wasn't in the Bloodedge's enemies, and that his thoughts were alike to hers.
Shibi Sekisei
Shibi Sekisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:36 am

At first the Silver Knight's instinct was to turn, draw his blade, and discover who dared to follow his path. Though he had not sensed any evil intentions present within the question or the being before him. He calmly turned around and paid the smaller female before him a light response. "I have not see the Grim Reaper upon my trek, there is a reason you are seeking him..." stating the obvious was something that came from the effect of him just reading into the auras nearby him.

With an aged smooth practice of sensing them, to his surprise the Grim Reaper was not far off from his location, closely residing to the source he knew as Noel Vermillion; who since the Grim Reaper's selfless act (though it was not something he'd admit) had returned to her former self. Plus two others, it was strangely coincidental, but his interest in this strange girl wielding a scythe's question; lead him to push the matter. "I would ask the purpose of finding him, as I am capable of finding him at my whim." as to such, finding Ragna was not a challenge for him; especially so close. They were not friends, they were not allies exactly, but more like odd acquaintances at such a delicate stage in time.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibi Sekisei Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:55 am

As the first reaction of the legendary Knight was to draw his long sword, the girl had a thrill down her very mind. Ookami was a dreadful weapon, even despite the looks. Her feet trembled a bit, and she used her scythe as a cane to keep herself standing.
"I... my reasons? I want to punish two persons for... a wrong they did to me. What I know is that the Grim Reaper is one who stands up to them, and therefore may help me in that regard. He is an admirable figure, isn't he?", since Hakumen stated he was able to fight Ragna that quickly, she thought he could not be an enemy: he could have felt her admiration for him.
"May I just ask you,
before we meet the Reaper,
your identity?"

Actually she wanted to know more than that, but the metrics of her beloved haiku poems could not have words fit syllabic length and closeness to her will...
Shibi Sekisei
Shibi Sekisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:06 am

Hakumen paid no heed to verbally responding to the comment on the kind of person that Ragna was, more or less he could see that she admired him or certainly looked up to him. He reserved his judgment, which still was soured by the fact that he didn't feel that the Grim Reaper could be trusted entirely. "...I am the Silver Knight who shall cleanse this world of its evil, I am Hakumen." while sure enough his comment almost seemed without a point, his small epithet simply announced who he was. She might know of him from history or in some cases not at all.

He had thought back to how many foolish N.O.L. soldiers he'd crushed who thought that they could take him on. Such weak wills...though as this was not the thought at hand. Her words had caught his attentions, the "two people" she spoke of...surely it couldn't be such a coincidence as to those fiends that he would destroy. They had wronged her and he would make the assumption, testing his theory on this.
"You seek his aid in destroying the N.O.L. and by two people it must be...Terumi and Relius Clover. However your qualms are not my business, I shall guide you to the direction of the Grim Reaper." his comment would see whether he was right, it would not be the first person harmed by those two beasts...nor would it be the last; until he ended them.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibi Sekisei Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:25 am

Shibi would have in her spirit to bow before the tall figure who identified himself as one of the Six Heroes; but as she thought about Ragna, she refrained from actually bowing; the resulting motion looked like her stance was weakening and she was clinging on her scythe to keep standing. "Nice to meet you, Hakumen of the Six Heroes. My name is Shibi Sekisei."
As she heard the name of Relius Clover, she shivered a bit and her smile faded. Hakumen was right, but... what was that name of Terumi? Though according to her memory this name was a wrong one, she didn't discuss Hakumen's words, thinking he was just mistaken. She was ready to follow the White Void to the Grim Reaper's location. She did worry though, mainly because of the radically different imageries they carried... it could turn bad, so she tightened her grip on the scythe that maintained her alive.
Shibi Sekisei
Shibi Sekisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:37 am

He paid her attentions and offered her a light nod, something that seemed to be happening more commonly with the Silver Knight, perhaps it was getting a little soft with his old age; though he paid this no mind. Hakumen would not fade, he would persist and cut his own path with his will. "Shibi Sekisei, the Grim Reaper is this way." Having no desire to persist in wasting her time, the weakened girl drew something strange out in him, he couldn't quite place why something that was similar to pity or anything of that nature; but something close.

"When you find the Grim Reaper...do not worry of Relius Clover or the one you'd know as Hazama, their fates are ill pressed; I will smite them with justice and I will wipe the slate of their evil clean." it was an oath, something to himself and to this strange girl that he did not know. he had already started taking her towards the inner-city, where he sensed the Grim Reaper; feeling satisfied after his oath to the pressed moment. He would guide her and then proceed to find a way to destroy them.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibi Sekisei Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:53 am

As she followed the Knight in the Susano'o armor to the deeper parts in the city, her heart started beating stronger due to excitement. She felt both safe and in death danger around Hakumen, though the latter feeling was nothing related to his intentions.
Refraining her fear of Relius and Hazama (and realizing Hakumen was true about the latter), she decided to be a bit more innocent like she had been all these 17 past years. "You call Hazama 'Terumi'?" Yes, her way of being innocent was to speak about names. "By the way... When I come to think about it... 'Hakumen' can not be your real name... or is it?"
She felt like she was talking a bit too much, but that was always better than get depressed due to thinking about those who had caused her death.
Shibi Sekisei
Shibi Sekisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:10 am

That name made him furious at times, though holding his temper was something of a growing ease, he merely needed to focus on his fate and not the symptoms of his presence. "The true name of a fiend who pretends to live, I will extinguish him." the comment once more not necessary but the way that he followed up on with it. As his pace continued, feeling the pull of the Grim Reaper's aura, he knew that he was getting them both closer to him; closer than he would have preferred to be.

Her words asking him about his true name did not phase him, for he knew what of something in his past that was not his present. He answered her as he knew who he had become; who was now and that was all that mattered. "...Hakumen is my name, it is my future and destiny." the words befitting of his direct nature, it was just one of those things that could not be denied.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibi Sekisei Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Shibi was astonished at how Hakumen kept on repeating he would kill Terumi dead. They had only met for minutes, and he had already said it three times. He is so determined to end Hazama's life... Maybe he has destroying this fiend for only purpose...
The Knight's saying 'Hakumen is my future' sentence spoke lots to Shibi's mind: from this point of view, he was like her. Maybe he discarded his name when he started to wear this white mask...
She didn't want to know. Her deep red eyes waved around in the streets trying to find the Grim Reaper. Even in doing that she kept a laid-back look to her, mostly because she was only looking around just in case Hakumen's 'sixth sense' had failed him, which was unlikely. Yeah she looked around just for the sake of it... at a point her crow had to peck on her head at one point where the White Knight took a turn. "Kyan." She nearly had lost him in a moment of distraction... She was making a fool of herself in front of the hero, but that she didn't care. If she appeared ridiculous to the Grim Reaper, it would be another thing; so she tried to keep her focus.
Shibi Sekisei
Shibi Sekisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:43 am

As he neared the openness of the next street, she would find that the silent knight had peered into the open and determined that the route through the back streets had been a complete success. He was now much closer to the Grim Reaper than he actually cared to be, though it wouldn't really stop just his reaction to the open of the beast's existence.

"The Grim Reaper is through this next alley, come." the words were simple, calm; he had no hesitation about stepping before Ragna the Bloodedge for he had little to fear from the Grim Reaper. He had for whatever reason felt a need to aid this youth, he would complete the task and head back to his duties; destroying the NOL would soon take his priority list until he found a better way to confront Terumi and those minions beneath him.

(Exuent to 'Looking for Meatbuns')~~~~~~~~~~~>
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibi Sekisei Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:30 am

As Shibi just made up for her inattention and walked right behind the White Knight, he pointed out how close they were to the Grim Reaper.
She could feel it. Not the power of the Grim Reaper, that she was unable to. But the feeling of actually being able to stand up to those who did her so much wrongs (and un-intendedly the good of giving her a weapon to fight effectively with) gave her some will to go forth. Towards the figure who stood up to the Librarium: the feared Grim Reaper.
"There he is, Shibi.
Despite all those ill omens,
Don't fear the Reaper."
, another haiku spoken, she had the resolve to make her life take a turn.
-----------(Exit to 'Looking for Meatbuns')----------->
Shibi Sekisei
Shibi Sekisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:31 pm

---------------(From Ronin-Gai)----------------------->

Touko had left Kouma to a clinic, and his sicknesses worsening at every moment depressed her. The swordswoman didn't feel like doing anything but wander aimlessly around, not even bothering to catch obvious evildoers. I'll have to go home again... under the saddest circumstances. She wasn't hoping too much for Kouma's survival, as she'd most likely be disappointed by fate.

She ended her walk by sitting down back to a house, and looking at the sky, her eyes filled with melancholy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3