Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyborg Lab

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cyborg Lab Empty Cyborg Lab

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:35 pm

DESCRIPTION: The Cyborg Lab is full of heavy machinery and tool for keeping the cyborgs maintained. It's a large room with steel walls and scrap metal strewn about. There are welding stations and areas set up specifically to perform both mechanical and biological work on the cyborgs. The lights are set into the ceiling and are circular. The door which leads into the rook is automatic, marked "CYBORG LAB" in letters imprinted into the metal of the door itself. There are screens set into some of the walls which can show various things and be used to call other parts of Sector Seven.

Heels clicked on the hard floor as the doors opened for Kokonoe. She looked around with a somewhat irritated expression on her face (not that that was unusual), with her golden eyes slightly narrowed and her mouth set in a small frown. She looked at her clipboard and adjusted her large round glasses with a grumble. Her eyes swept over the room, looking for someone she knew to be there. She stepped further into the room. "LAMBDA!" she called in irritation. She was feeling very impatient at this moment; Hazama was up to something and she wanted...no, needed...to know what it was.

Back to top Go down

Cyborg Lab Empty Re: Cyborg Lab

Post by Webmaster Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:47 pm

From the center of the room, a certain kind of darkness, almost nothingness, came about shortly after Kokonoe called out to her servant.
With a few sparks and flashes, Lambda-11 finished her teleport and closed the portal behind her, returning the room back to normal.

Time-space warp complete. She replied to herself, then turned to Kokonoe, the red targeting light on her eyepiece fixing on the superior.

I've followed your call, Mistress. All systems nominal. Charged up to 105%.

The subroutines of Lambdas suit were directly connected to her cranium interface, makeing her spout more or less useful information whenever it became advible. Kokonoe ususally had use for it, but this just now only meant "I`m ready".

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:58 pm

"Ah, there you are," she said, looking marginally less irritated now, the frown lines in her forehead smoothing out. "I have orders for you," she informed Lambda. Her frown came back and she stared into space for a moment. 'Damnit, Hazama...I WILL discover what you're doing...' Her eye twitched for a moment before her eyes moved suddenly back to the cyborg before her. "I want you to find Hazama's last location...and find out what he's up to," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:04 pm

Lambda barely moved, but nodded slightly, not removeing her empty gaze from her superior.

Acknowledged.

There was a short pause, as if she was idleing or calculateing something.

Target location likelyness found and targeted. She responded, finally after scanning through the enviroment for a while.

Target location is above the Kagutsuchi Novus Orbis Librarium headquarters. Large consumption of seithr can be detected.

Lambda turned her head slightly to face Kokonoe more directly.

Is that all?

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Kokonoe looked thoughtful for a moment. "Bring back any items of interest," she said. "That is all for now. Go," she said. She placed her lollipop on her tongue and turned to walk out, still feeling irritable and impatient to know what was going on. She hated not knowing every possible bit of information about a situation; it made her feel uneasy and doubt her hypotheses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Affirmative. Expect a report from me shortly.

Lambda responded, then entered the new data for her next teleport. This was supriseingly simple... but it was no wonder that she asked her to do it. By the time Tager would`ve arrived at the scene Hazama would be long gone.
Like this, it only took a minute.

Target location locked on. Engageing Time Space warp in three, two, one, engaged.

Darkness surrounded her as she travelled through the time space continuum from one place to another in an instant.

----------> NOL Headquarters

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Time Space warp complete.

As Lambda returned, she couldn`t help but deactivate her Murakumo right there. Not only was the power close to exhaustion from four teleports within a short time, but also Bolverk was resonateing to it to a point where things could end out messy.
Quickly returning into her bodysuit and cape, Lambda looked around to find her mistress as soon as possible.

Mistress Kokonoe! I`m back! She shouted out, trying to get her attention before running out the door of the cyborg lab, trying to find her.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm

>>>[From Kokonoe's Place]>>>

The doors opened with a -swish- as Kokonoe and Lambda walked into the lab. She placed Noel's guns on a table and looked to some stasis tanks. Inside was one body...a soulless one; a failed experiment. Something had gone wrong and the soul she attempted to put in the body had "fried" itself, ceasing to exist. "Lambda, bring that body over here please," she said. She cracked her knuckles and prepared to draw the soul out of the guns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Lambda nodded to her, getting towards the tank and blowing the locks of it open, the liquid nitrogen inside it vaporateing, allowing the body to regain its natural body heat.
Amazeingly enough for Lambda, it was still alive and breathing, despite lacking any emotions or even reactions, as if she was sleeping with her eyes open...

Creepy... She muttered to herself, then opened the lid of the chamber and took the body out, almost afraid to do so as if she didn`t want to break its frail structure.

Lifting the body onto another operation table as if she did it countless times before, she locked it in place with restraints around the ankles and wrists. If she felt pain dureing this, she would probably try to break free.

She`s ready, mistress.. whoever she was...

Looking over the girl, all she could read was "Delta-4" tatooed onto her chest in small letters underneath the Murakumo Experiment symbol.

So she was one of my sisters...? I wonder if i knew her before she died.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:13 pm

"Thank you," said Kokonoe. She placed her hands on the guns and took a deep breath, closing her eyes. A light blue glow started to form around her and the guns. She stood like that for several minutes, working to extract the soul without damaging it at all. She breathed slowly as she pulled the soul out of the guns. The soul itself looked like a ball of white light. She held it carefully in her hands and moved over to the soulless body. She took the soul and started carefully pressing it into the body. Slowly the light sank into the body's chest until Kokonoe's hands rested on flesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:18 pm

Lambda watched the whole process, blinking a bit. She had never seen a soul without host before.. strangely enough, it didn`t look like anything special, more like a radioactive snowball.
She could feel the powerful Ars Kokonoe was useing to contain it and keep it stable dureing the process, watching the host body closely as the soul entered it. For a minute, there was nothing.... but then a shock went through the body and its eyes blinked spastically for a moment, then it calmed down again.

----------------------------------------
What... where... where am i... its so bright, what..

Noel´s eyes were blinded by the headlights, despite them being more or less dim. Her hands were twitching and growing sweaty, but she could feel the warm hands on her chest like a gentle caress.
Slowly, she pushed the hands of the person away and sat up, looking around.

Where am i..? And who are you..?

She said to Kokonoe, not noticeing Lambda yet as the cyborg hid herself, knowing the reaction would be more drastic than the one Kokonoe had to offer.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:56 pm

"I really hope I didn't wipe all of your memories too..." Kokonoe said to the new Delta. "For the moment who I am is not important. What is more important is who you are, and making sure everything is in working order," she said matter of factly. She held up a lollipop. "Follow this with your eyes," she said, moving the sucker back and forth in front of Noel's face slowly. "Now touch your nose," she said. "Now do this," she said, touching all of the fingers on one hand to the thumb on that hand with both hands. "No buts, just do it," she said. These were all things to make sure her muscles and mind and nervous system were in working order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Noel was confused beyond belief... she appeared to be in some sort of laboratory and the pink haired woman was a doctor, but what happened...?

Okay.... She muttered, following the lolipop`s movement before touching her nose with her dominant hand and touching her fingers in order.

There.. is that okay..? She asked, hopeing to get an explaination for all this soon... the air was cold and she yet had to realize her indecency, being only covered with a towel Lambda threw over her lower half when Kokonoe was busy getting her soul out of Bolverk.

Its cold... and actually kind of scary here... what is this place? Did the NOL capture me and set me up for wierd experiments?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:43 pm

"Alright. Now what is your full name, your age and your birth date?" she asked, flashing a light in her eyes and watching her pupils contract and then expand again. 'Hmph. Everything seems to be in order, at least physically,' she thought, waiting for Noel's response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Noel blinked again, not understanding what she was going on about..
Still, she responded truthfully, seeing no bad things in telling this person this.

My name is Noel Vermillion, i was born on December 25 2194... thus, i`m 19 years old... why does this matter?

Starting to loose patience, she wanted to get up and see what this is about, as she finally looked down herself.

Ya...yikes! W-w-where did my clothes go to?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Kokone took off her coat and handed it to Noel, revealing a crop top tank top underneath. "What is the last thing you remember, Noel? I can probably explain things from there..." 'It seems she doesn't remember what happened with Hazama...Did he wipe her memory? He couldn't have planned for this...' she thought to herself, tapping the lollipop against her lips thoughtfully as her eyes stared into space somewhere over Noel's right shoulder. She absently licked the sucker, then her golden eyes snapped back to Noel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:13 pm

I.... i cant remem.... wait...

Lieing down again after covering herself with the coat, Noel stared at the headlights before closeing her eyes to think deeper.

I.... i was running away... from the NOL... from Tsubaki, from Ragna... from Iron Tager.. and a girl in a cyber suit who wanted to murder me... Captain Hazama... he blocked my path and i had no choice but to fight him... i fought him, but then.. he opened his eyes and... i was unable to move... a voice inside my head told me to perish...

Blinking and breathing deeply, but quickly, Noel sat up again to face Kokonoe.

This isn´t heaven, is it? I´ve seen the boundary before...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:43 pm

Kokonoe nodded as she listened to Noel's story, then smirked slightly at her question. "No, this isn't Heaven. It's a haven, but not Heaven. Welcome to Sector Seven, Noel. I'm Kokonoe, and I'm the reason you're alive right now...Oh...but you can thank Lambda for bringing me your Nox Nyctores so I could bring you back to life. I'm afraid you were very much destroyed by Hazama. It was only through the use of my magic that I was able to pull your soul out of your guns and put you in this body...Delta-4." She licked her lollipop nonchalantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Koko...noe? Noel said to herself, searching her thoughts to where she heard that name before.

...of course...! Thats where i heard your voice before! You`re that girl who set me up back then.... what on earth made you change your mind about it..?!

Nevertheless, she was happy about it of course, keeping the coat close to herself whilest trying to reach out to Bolverk, which was still lieing around on the table next to her.

Delta-4, hm... whats with all these wierd names which have numbers to them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:08 pm

"You can be of use to me now...besides...I'm not as cold-hearted a bitch as everyone makes me out to be..." She smirked somewhat at that statement, as if finding it amusing. "Hmn...I suppose we'll have to find some clothes for you...I should have thought about that before...Lambda!" she called. "Please go get a change of your clothes for your new comrade. I'm sure she'll feel much more comfortable once she's not naked on a table..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Lambda stood up, looked at Noel, then at Kokonoe and nodded.

Same size as myself, i suppose... right, i`ll get right to it. Probably only gonna find a spare bodysuit of mine though...

With this, Lambda walked off, leaveing the two alone and private again.

-------------------------------------------

Noel looked with big eyes at the assassin who was going for her life before she defeated her. Now, without all those swords, she seemed harmless.. and supriseingly similliar to herself.

Same size as herself... could this be just another coincidence?

W.. what do you have in mind..? I can´t go back to the NOL anymore ever since they wanted me dead... so i suppose i´m all ears.

Noel seemed scared to whats going to come, still unaware of what happened... her blissful ignorance was about to perish.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:44 pm

"You're going to work with Sector Seven from now on...to take down Hazama," she said, looking bored. "He's a traitor to the NOL...to the whole world in fact. He plans to destroy the Master Unit Amaterasu with the creature he made from your body." she shook her head. "He WILL be stopped...and you're going to help us." she said, pointing at Noel with her lollipop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:50 pm

But how on earth is he going to find the Master Unit...? Its in the boundary.. guarded by the Black Beast..!

Without knowing it, Noel gave off that she, in fact, knew where Amaterasu was. Disposeing of Noel`s soul also disposed of her memories, resulting in Mu becomeing a mindless tool, but also unaware of the location.

Be- besides... since you`re a scientist and all..

Noel suddenly became quiet, looking down with her cheeks flushed.

Could you... possibly.. make my breasts bigger..? Just alittle..? Like, in return for helping you?

Good thing she didnt know that Kokonoe wasn`t only capable of that, but also capable of letting her breasts become homing, self propelled projectiles....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 pm

Kokonoe looked at her flatly for a moment when she revealed that she knew the location of the Master Unit, then blinked in surprise at the request. "Hmn...well yes, I can easily do that...and perhaps give you a few more 'enhancements' as well..." she mused thoughtfully. "How big do you want them? If they're too big they'll only get in the way, you know..." she said, looking at her intently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:02 pm

Noel lightened up as she heard that her reqest was granted.
Her green eyes lit up like a christmas tree, seeing Kokonoe a her personal messiah, minus the Panda costume "he" would have.

Eh... maybe like Makotos... so, alittle smaller than Miss Litchis... like, a C or D cup or something... Its so depressing when you´re the one to have almost nothing.

It seemed like she wasn`t even aware that Kokonoe beared almost less breasts than she did, but it was Noel`s typical way of overlooking things.

So... so you can do that...? And they wouldn´t get in my way, Miss Litchi still performs her martial arts like this...

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next