Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a Hero

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a Hero Empty Looking for a Hero

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:38 pm

====>Yabiko (Abandoned Hospital)

Though he'd never admit it, Ragna was grateful for the gifts he'd received from Rachel's bite all those years ago. Enhanced strength, speed, reflexes, and most of all his augmented healing factor. Caelica had taken care of the bulk of his cuts and contusions and his own powerful body had recovered from the rest on his trip from Ikaruga back to Kagetsuchi. During the trip he hadn't seen hide nor hair of Caelica so he could only imagine his advice finally got through her thick skull. It wasn't that he didn't appreciate her help, but he wouldn't risk her safety by letting her tag along with him. Once he'd settled things with Saya he could start rebuilding his family and to do that he'd need the help of his old master, Jubei.

It was for that reason that he found himself in the Kaka village located in Lost Town. Glancing about he saw numerous kaka kittens at play and the occasional outdoor shop here and there. It was a pretty peaceful place all things considered, much quieter too now that Tao wasn't with him. If he was lucky he might be able to sneak off without buying anyone food this time. Jubei was known to stop by here regularly to act as a protector of the village so the elder was a good lead to his current location. "Come on old man, where the hell are you?"
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Hero Empty Re: Looking for a Hero

Post by Kinjou Kaninar Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:56 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> (From Ronan-Gai "On the streets of Ronan-Gai")

Having been in the Kaka village finishing his general errands given to him by his father, who had maintained a good relationship with the Kaka Elder; Kinjou delivered a small amount of supplies and was thanked. Before heading on his way back out, time enough would have favored the Kinkajou Beastkin, for upon hearing the words of someone he never thought he'd meet in person: the idea struck him to help.

As his turned, who else but the legendary bounty known as being 'unattainable' stood no more than some 20 feet from his very location, as he had just been leaving the Elder's home, he found himself glancing at someone who's combat form was revered by his father. It wasn't a question of 'right' or 'wrong' right now, but a similar respect that he reflected now. It seemed that Ragna the Bloodedge was looking for someone, he spoke up; offering his help.

"Ragna the Bloodedge? You are looking for someone yes? I may be of some help you, perhaps I have seen this person you seek.", his voice spoken in a loud and intelligible tone; he was sure that this would catch Ragna's attention.
Kinjou Kaninar
Kinjou Kaninar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Making his way through the kaka village, Ragna kept his sharp eyes tuned for any sign of the world's most powerful creature. Thankfully, his good standing with Taokaka and Jubei spared him from the same kind of negative attention he received in the Hierarchical Cities. He could wander freely in Lost Town without much worry of being targeted by bounty hunters but that didn't mean he was off guard by any means. A voice calling his name grabbed his attention and he turned towards it, his left hand instinctively reaching towards the hilt of his Blood-Scythe. The newcomer was some strange beast-kin, Ragna had never met him before so he could only assume he recognized him via his reputation. The beast-kin was offering to help him but Ragna wasn't exactly used to relying on the kindness of strangers, what was this guy's angle? "Who says I'm looking for somebody? And even if I was, what business is it of your's pal?"
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinjou Kaninar Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Kinjou only offered him a pleasant look, not wishing to see this take the wrong path, he made no effort to move from his spot and instead answered promptly both questions of Ragna's without hesitation.

"Forgive my being nearby Ragna the Bloodedge, very simply I had heard you mention 'old man' when you called out earlier. My ears are acute I suppose, but as far as it being my business? I profess it is not, but I wish to aid your help. I, Kinjou Kaninar, offer nothing more than my assistance. If you refuse it, then I shall be on my way." neither moving nor moving his hands from the open view at both of his sides.

He promptly awaited Ragna's response, given he offered nothing as far as aggression or resistance; he hoped that his kindness would be taken up.
Kinjou Kaninar
Kinjou Kaninar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Ragna's lips curled into a bit of a scowl. This guy was almost painfully pleasant and it was quickly getting on the Reaper's nerves. Then again, maybe that was lack of sleep talking. In any case, this Kinjou guy appeared more than willing to help him out and truth be told Ragna needed any leads he could find. Narrowing his eyes, Ragna decided to take him up on his offer. However, his hand never wavered from the grip of his massive sword, he needed to be ready in case there was more to this guy than a warm smile. "Alright, you seen a cat in an orange jacket wandering around here lately? And I don't mean just any kaka, I'm talking about the original cat here, Jubei."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinjou Kaninar Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:52 pm

His eyes opened a bit, had this been a touch of fate perhaps? or maybe it was something that was just tagging him and daring to have a look. Kinjou contained the excitement that was racing through his veins, this was hardly a coincedence indeed. "I must say the chances might be very thin, but yes! I did come across Jubei-dono of the Six Heroes, in fact I guided one Jin Kisaragi to his side, while he called him 'master', to this end. Yes I have recently seen the person you seek." While not being one to hold it back, he gave Ragna an even direction and something more that he thought of it.

"While I cannot say I know exactly where he is, both he and Jin were in Ronan-Gai earlier. I believe that they were heading off somewhere to train, as I left Mr. Kisaragi seemed to be determined to ask him for help." he hoped this was helpful, what's more he knew he could have tracked Jubei by scent; though of course he had no intentions of pushing his luck. After all the Grim Reaper was known for his volatility.
Kinjou Kaninar
Kinjou Kaninar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:25 am

"You what?" Ragna questioned raising his brow in shock. To think he had gotten this lucky and come across someone who had seen the old man and Jin just a few days ago. The chances of it were probably absurd but he wasn't gonna look a gift horse in the mouth. If this guy had a lead then Ragna would be happy to take it. For a moment he considered just hoofing it to Ronin Gai on his own but even if he went there Jubei was probably gone by now. He needed some way to track him and his senses just weren't sharp enough for something that delicate. That left one option available if he really wanted to find his master. "It's Kinjou right? Think you'd be willing to do me one more favor? I need somebody with a sharp nose that can track the old man and I can only handle being around kakas for so long."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinjou Kaninar Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:46 am

Kinjou kept his cool when offered the chance to do such a thing, he was hoping the entire time to be of some use at this point; so doing so with as much humility as possible, he nodded to the present bounty and skipped out on the talk of 'honor', he could tell that Ragna the Bloodedge was in a rush. He was glad to give a hand and looked off and ahead of them.

"My senses are keen enough to find his trail, I will take you without fail to Jubei-dono's side. You may rely on me." he knew where last he'd seen him and after searching the first time, the scent was still fresh in mind. Following the trail really wouldn't take all that long for him to do; after all he could bring him closer and assist in whatever the fated wheel had been aiming to carry out through this action.
Kinjou Kaninar
Kinjou Kaninar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:17 am

Ragna nodded once at the beast-kin's acceptance. With his sharp senses he should be able to find the old man's trail soon enough. Along with that he at least seemed to be sincere so far. While appearances could be deceiving the Bloodedge was willing to take a chance on him. Afterall, in the worst case scenario it would come down to a fight and that was once area of expertise that Ragna wasn't too humble to say he had a talent in. "I'm gonna hold you to that buddy." he said with a serious tone in his voice. He was making sure that the beast-kin got the message, try anything funny and the gloves come off. "Lead the way."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinjou Kaninar Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:38 am

Kinjou gave him a good nod, he understood and taking the time to unravel his tail, the beast-kin's senses awakening more as he freed it entirety from his waist. The six foot nothing tail was kept in tame loops, ensuring that it would not get in the way of either himself or Ragna's while on the move. While it seemed strange, the truth be told that all would be better if he had the fullest extensions about him free. "If you please, Ragna, to follow me. I will guide us through Ronan-Gai and follow his days old scent, and from there we will find his destination." this coming with no hesitation, he took off in a swift dash.

Figuring the pace was something that Ragna could follow and more importantly; that would suit his apparent haste, Kinjou would not fail in this errand. He could feel something from this meeting, coincidence that he met a Legendary hero and then the student trained by him? He thought not, and with this would make his case in point while helping him out.
Kinjou Kaninar
Kinjou Kaninar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:49 am

And just like that they were off at a brisk jog towards Ronin Gai and hopefully onward to Jubei. The beast-kin kept up a respectable pace and Ragna was soon able to settle into it well enough. At this rate they should be able to cover quite a bit of ground fairly quickly without running themselves into the ground from exhaustion. In all honesty that was harder to do than it seemed, finding the proper balance between speed and stamina but the beast-kin knew what he was doing so far. As it was, the Reaper had no reason not to trust him, sure he had no reason to trust him but that was besides the point. He could only wonder how far Jubei had gotten in a few days with Jin in tow. They must have been handling his training, God only knew if they had parted ways already or were still traveling together.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinjou Kaninar Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:50 am

As Kinjou lead Ragna through the streets of Ronan-Gai, it was good enough to have the facts listed: He was not only guiding the Bloodedge right on the trail, tracking Jubei was a surprising trial. By the tracks that he'd found, the pace had picked up part of the way out of Ronan-Gai. For the Beastkin it was almost a means of reading the emotion that was going down through the mind of the person he followed. "Ragna the Bloodedge, we are getting closer; though it seems the trail heads out of Kagatsuchi. Here we go, we're going to turn it up a notch alright? To make this trip as simple as it can be."

The Kinkajou's tail swept outward, as the tail unraveled somewhat, seemingly just for his balance. It worked in a strange way, giving him better pace; it operated freely and simple to this would grant a step up that he offered to Ragna to increase the pace for them both.

(Exuent to 'Abandoned Hospital')~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Kinjou Kaninar
Kinjou Kaninar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:42 pm

=======>Exit (Following Kinjou)
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content