Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyborg Lab

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cyborg Lab - Page 5 Empty Re: Cyborg Lab

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:03 am

>>>EXIT>>>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:42 pm

>>>[from the Lobby]>>>

Kokonoe's sandals clicked on the floor as she walked into the cyborg lab and started setting up a monitoring station for a full diagnostic check. She worked quickly and the station was soon ready to work. Now she only had to wait for Alpha to show up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Alpha-1 followed closeby, arriveing only seconds later because of an error in a subsystem she had to fix... the door closed shut behind her automatically and she looked at her superior.

I`m ready, Mistress... although i don´t feel like i have need for a checkup, do as you please.

Deep inside, she felt like she would want to endure the procedure without komatosis just to feel Kokonoe`s hands swipeing over her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:57 pm

She quickly removed Alpha's collar and its lock and removed her suit, leaving her nude. "Alright, Alpha. come over here and lie down," she ordered, preparing to hook up all the needed machinery and then to a physical check up of her own, making sure that no wires or muscles felt wrong under her skin. "This shouldn't take too long, just a quick over all check up, alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Alpha blinked at first, then nodded, lieing down on the table in the nude, a slight hint of red still on her cheeks despite faceing someone who has seen her more often naked than she did see her naked body herself.

Kokonoe probably didn´t think too much about it, but this was a pretty kinky situation for someone like her to be in. Her nipples quickly stiffened under the cool atmosphere, her hands clentched a bit in tension.

Go ahead, Mistress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Kokonoe hooked Alpha up to the machinery and started it doing a full diagnostics program. She started her physical examination at her feet and slowly started working her way up her body, prodding and moving her limbs this way and that, starting with her calves then her thighs. She squeezed her thighs lightly and felt them up for any sign of malfunction, then moved up to her abdomen. She prodded her abdominal muscles, then moved lower down to feel her stomach and then pressed on her lower abdomen to make sure everything felt right down there. She nodded to herself and then slid her hands up to her chest. "Take a few deep breaths," she said, holding a stethoscope to her upper chest. Once she was satisfied with the sounds of her breathing, she set the stethoscope aside, then performed the same sort of check on her arms as she had done on her legs. "Flip over, please, Alpha," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Alpha had gotten a bit redder, but nodded, trying to hide what she felt, but she always re-opened her legs after instinctively closeing them shut as since Kokonoe might´ve had to feel them up.
She turned around, burying her face in the soft headrest of the operation table, exposeing the perfect butt that Relius Clover hand modelled for each Murakumo unit uniquely. There was no denying there had to be some perversion in a man that sent little girls to fight warriors.

Continue as you wish, Mistress. She said, hopeing deep down that she would touch her everywhere, but burying that thought together with her face in the headrest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Kokonoe again started at the murakumo's feet, then moved up her legs, tweaking and prodding her calves, then her thighs. She ghosted her hands over Alpha's attractive rear end and up to her back, feeling her spine from base to end, making sure nothing felt out of place. She ran a finger lightly from her neck to her tailbone over her spine to feel it as a whole and nodded in satisfaction; everything felt alright there. She moved to Alpha's shoulders, then raised her arms and put them down to feel if the joints were moving fluidly. She bent her elbows, then her knees, then rolled her ankles just a bit, then her wrists.

The machines all beeped in unison to let Kokonoe know they had finished their jobs. The data printed out on a sheet of paper and she looked it over. She blinked and stared at the paper for a moment. The findings showed that everything was nominal, but that her brain activity was elevated and that she was a bit aroused. "Hmmmn," Kokonoe hummed to herself. "Well everything looks good, Alpha. You may go now if you wish."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Tha...thank you... Mistress...

Alpha turned over and blushed, grabbing her bodysuit to cover herself up before slowly slipping back into it.

She was almost frightened she left a puddle of wetness underneath her, haveing enjoyed the mistress`s skilled hands like a touch from heaven... material for countless sessions of personal enjoyment.

It seems Lambda has taken Hakumen to a tour around the building.. and Delta is headed here right now. ....just, just what is her purpose here anyways...? I don`t doubt your descions in any which way, Mistress, but you rarely.. save someone on a whim.

Alpha redressed with a feeling of regret, the lock on the back clicking in place... one day, one beautiful day she wanted to feel the cat`s tongue, but right now, the time wasn´t ready to lay the things on the desk.. if there ever was such a time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:51 pm

"Noel is on her way here? How troublesome," she muttered. "As for the WHY...I would rather discuss that over some tea in a more comfortable place than this. Hopefully we will run into Delta on her way here and perhaps the three of us can discuss it. I'm sure she is wondering too..." she said, heading out through the halls and back to her place where she could relax. The procedures she had done on Hakumen had really worn her out.

>>>Kokonoe's Place>>>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:53 pm

Alpha nodded and told Noel via an uplink into her neurotic implants that Kokonoe wanted to drink teak and discuss things.

I just told her.. she`ll be right back over.

With that, she followed Kokonoe, haveing impure thoughts about going into her home with her... if only Noel wasn`t there...

----> Kokonoe`s place

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:27 am

>>>[From Kokonoe's place]>>>

Kokonoe's sandals clacked on the floor, heralding her return to the Cyborg Lab for what seemed like the quadrillionth time that day. Realistically she knew it was only the fourth time, but it seemed like so many more...She headed straight to the back of the lab where there was a containment "Room" (it was more like a nuclear fallout shelter than a room), where she worked with things she knew could backfire or explode massively. In her logic it would make sure only she and her subject got blown up instead of the entirety of Sector Seven. "Alright. We'll do this in here," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:30 am

Noel came along alone, seeming confused by the massive safety precautions, and also wondering where Alpha took off to, until she came back with a massive red and silver sword, carrying it like it was nothing.

Took me a while to find this thing after Tager dumped it in the storage room.. sorry about that. Thankfully though it didn´t rust like i expected it to be.

Noel seemed curious, but then again shocked as the shape reminded her of something subconcious.

Wha.. what on earth is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:37 am

"This is the Prototype Delta Mark Three Murakumo Armour," said Kokonoe with a broad smirk. "Good job Alpha. I figured you'd remember where it was. Now bring that in here," she said, opening the large double doors of the Containment Room. 'This is it, Kokonoe. Fly or fall...More lives than just yours count on it this time. Delta, and Alpha, and the whole world is a possibility, if this type three armour can help stop Hazama...You MUST NOT screw this up, Kokonoe. You MUST succeed. Failure is NOT an option,' she told herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:49 am

Alpha nodded and brought the sword inside after the doors opened, placeing it on a large workbench specificly made for the purpose.

You should probably stay outside until Kokonoe finished the adjustments... the fuses of the Murakumo system exceed 500 Teravolts... or pretty much, double the dose of your average lighting strike. So if anything fails, you`re better of far, far away from it.

Noel widened her eyes. She had no idea those marvels of engineering were so dangerous... dangerous to others maybe, but to the users? For a moment, she had second thoughts, but what was there more than death that could go wrong?

Al.. alright then..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:02 am

"Alpha...Have Noel sit down at one of the desks in here, so she doesn't have to stand. You can sit anywhere you like," she added, before pulling the doors cloed. There was the sound of an electric motor whirring, then something heavy hitting the ground. It was the lead-lined metal door on the other side of the double doors which only closed while someone was using the room.

Kokonoe was alone in the dark for a moment before a -ffzzt...ffzzt- sound came from above and the lights turned on. The walls of the bunker-like room were lined with tools of all sorts, for working on both mechanical things and living things. There were ceiling high racks of bins with parts lining the sole empty wall. Kokonoe stripped down to her underwear and pulled on rubber boots and heavy duty rubber gloves. "Alright, let's do this," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:11 am

Through a little window in the heavy doors of solid carbon steel, Alpha and Noel could watch Kokonoe work on the device, Alpha with a facinated smirk on her face. With Kokonoe`s body exposed like that, it was incredible she didn`t drool onto the floor of some sort.

Noel, on the other hand, was worried what would happen if she was inside that armor.. it was a first for her, she had never been in a Murakumo before.. never been one with the weapon in everywhich way.

Is she going to be alright...? Noel asked, looking at Kokonoe, then at Alpha.

Prositive.. she invented most of the gear that you and i were chosen to wear, if anyone, she knows what she´s doing. Alpha had faith in her love interest, superior, and mother, faith beyond anyone`s imagineation of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:33 am

Kokonoe took a deep breath and started to work. She had the plans in her mind, she didn't even need the data pad anymore. It went slowly at first...It had been a while since she had modified Murakumo armour, and even longer since she'd worked with the Type Three armour. She knew she could do it though. She knew she could...piece by piece, she adjusted, and tweaked and changed things. She even remade several pieces from scratch. She used a lot of Tungsten carbide in the metal alloy she created, knowing it would make it heavier, but knowing it could be sharpened to a razor point and would be nearly impossible to even lay a scratch on. She also knew that a Murakumo unit could handle the weight. She was sweating heavily, despite her lack of clothing. it was very hot in the enclosed space, espcially since she'd been melting metal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:37 am

It was a small miracle that Alpha didn´t press her face against the window by now. Kokonoe, half naked, sweating, and so close yet so far away... if her suit wouldn´t restrict her, she would probably have her hands inside her pants by now.

Noel, noticeing the drool comeing from Alpha`s mouth and her stareing at Kokonoe in a more and more facinated manner, finally brought up the question.

Whats... whats wrong with you..? Is there something that-

As Noel passed that point of the sentence, Alpha blinked and seemed to get back into conciousness.

What?! Ah, eh, nothing. I`m just enjoying Kokonoe`s work... i mean, i dream about the results of her handywork...

Seeing her being easyly thrown off like that, Noel wondered if that was really all there was to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:11 am

Kokonoe wiped her brow, then grabbed her shirt off the floor to clean her glasses. She let out a heavy sigh. Her underwear was sweatsoaked by now, and clinging to her in the most uncomfortable way. She took adeep breath and went back to work, changing the atomic power core drastically to be more like the way Hakumen's power worked. She was continually wiping her brow and the little white fur patches on her forehead to keep the sweat from running into her eyes. The core glowed with a swirling light blue energy, twined with shadowy black. Finally she installed the core and stepped back, dripping sweat, glasses fogged, but there was a smirk of triumph on her face. She stripped off her gloves and boots and opened the metal blast door, then opened the french style doors, stepping out into the ariconditioned . "It's done. The Type D Murakumo Armour. Alpha is A, Lambda is B, Delta was C...and now this...Noel shall be Type D. I overhauled the whole thing," she said, panting slightly. She had started to shiver from going from hot to cold so suddenly. "B-b-but it sh-should be perfectly op-p-perational and w-work better than any of the M-m-m-murakumos have b-before," she said with a wide smirk, despite her violent shivering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:18 am

Oh my godness! Mistress!

Alpha said, letting her coat appear and throwing it over Kokonoe, then, after some hesitation, hugged her to get her warm.

Be careful stepping into the cold like that! hehe....

With her arms around Kokonoe, she couldn`t resist copping a feel on her butt, makeing it feel like she was in heaven.

So round and firm.. and her tails brushing against my hand are so soft and fluffy... Her panties and skin are soaked with sweat... uhh, i think i might be in danger of fainting...

Noel however didn`t notice Alpha`s close to perverse obsession with Kokonoe`s butt and stared at the pieces of armor that reformed themselves into a sword... she was facinated, yet frightened by the power of this Idea Engine. Better than Lambda and Alpha? Better than any of the other Murakumos?
She resisted going inside and takeing a closer look thanks to the heat of what had to be a thousand degrees kelvin, but she was curious to say the least what this thing would be like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:26 am

Kokonoe continued shivering. "Ahah...haha...I'll catch cold, wont I, Alpha? What a silly thing for me to do..." she said softly. She was thankful for Alpha holding her, as she was so exhausted, she thought she might simply collapse. SHe leaned all of her wight on Alpha and reached up a shaking hand to pet her hair lightly. "Thank you, Alpha...I...I think I would like to go back to my place and...take a shower..." she said, leaning her head against Alpha's chest and closing her eyes for a moment. She was so tired...Coffee was definitely in order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:30 am

Alpha was blushing deeply, but wasn`t exactly displeased. Kokonoe`s head against her chest, holding her like that.. it was so romantic, she didn`t even notice Noel`s stareing.

Shall i join... i mean, uhm, get you over there, wash your clothes, make you coffee?

Noel seemed more and more confused by Alpha`s behavior.

Now she`s fetching off my work.. i don`t mind, but... what´s she trying to accomplish? Maybe she was Kokonoe`s personal servant before me..

Alpha, on the other hand, was rathermore thinking dark and dirty thoughts about what would happen after the coffee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:40 am

"That would be lovely, Alpha..." she murmured. She didn't think she could probably walk ten feet, let alone all the way there. It didn't cross her mind that Noel should be doing those things and that Alpha should be maintaining the network...no, her mind was a bit too tired to put those together. "Make sure Noel is comfortable back at my place, would you?" she asked very softly, feeling about to pass out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:46 am

Alpha`s facial features fell apart. Noel would be sleeping at Kokonoe´s place? For serious?

O...of course... Mistress...

She sighed, burying that new hope of getting intimate with her creator and just decided to think more dirty thoughts whilest hugging her sweaty body. She then started to carry Kokonoe in a bridal kind of fashion, which was also one of her dreams comeing true.

Here, you musn´t walk after all this work...

Noel, after giving the Murakumo another look, blinked as they left and followed them like a stray kitten.

---------> Kokonoe`s place

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next