Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyborg Lab

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cyborg Lab - Page 2 Empty Re: Cyborg Lab

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Kokonoe stared at her blankly again. 'Wow, she is more oblivious than I gave her credit for...' she thought to herself. She sighed lightly. "Alright. Somewhere between the chipmunk and Litchi..." she said. "Maybe a Double C..." she muttered to herself. "Okay. I'll be putting you under some anesthesia now..." she said, grabbing a mask and securing it to her face. "When you wake up, I guarantee you'll feel much better..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Blinking, Noel was a bit afraid to put on the mask, seeing that she was about to be cut open without knowing it, but putting an end to her breast size issues eventually dominated over the fear of the operation going wrong.

With a deep breath, Noel closed her eyes and let the sleeping gas get the best of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Noel would wake up sometime later in a bed, fully dressed. It looked almost like something Kokonoe had pulled out of her closet...a black skin-tight midriff tank top, tight white pants and a white jacket. It seemed someone had also decided that a small chain around her waist was stylish or prudent or something...anyway, it was there. She would also find her breasts were somewhere between a D and C cup, probably a bit closer to a D. Kokonoe was monitoring some beeping machinery hooked up to Noel and scribbling on her clipboard. She turned around and saw Noel's eyes open. "Oh good, you're up. You should have no more worries about your cup size," she said, looking back to her clipboard. "Ah, what else...I've given you some nanites to allow almost instant regeneration...your heart was modified so that you should be able to move faster and be a bit stronger...tweaked your muscles a bit to allow for that...I've replaced your eyes, so you should be able to see much better and farther...don't worry, they're still green...Ah, I also did an upgrade on one of your guns...you'll be able to find out just what it does when you're using it, I suppose, I don't feel like explaining anything else," she concluded, her golden eyes moving back to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:34 pm

Wha... what the hell. I think i´m seeing upside dow... oh, there we go.

Noel`s eyes were still being married to her brain´s commands, switching through ultraviolet, infrared and night vision, letting her become somewhat confused in the process, but eventually they settled on normal version and let her be able to get up without feeling sick.

Getting on her feet, Noel quickly hurried to one of the mirrors lieing around for surgical purposes and took a look at herself.

Woohoo! Thats me... thats really me? They`re so big and soft... its awesome!

Overjoyed, Noel couldn´t help but grope herself, testing out her new body to the fullest as if she was completely fine with the rather unethical changes to her other organs.

Oh... oh yes, where is Bolverk now anyways...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Kokonoe motioned to a nightstand by the bed, not looking up from her clipboard. "He's there," she said. "Hopefully you will find everything to your liking," she said somewhat boredly. She eyed Noel groping herself and raised an eyebrow in slight amusement. She smirked lightly. "Well then," she said, tapping her pen on her clipboard. "I hope you'll be able to get along with your co-workers alright now that they're not trying to kill you...hmn...I guess you'll be figuring out your abilities and such in no time...LAMBDA!" she called.

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:31 pm

Yes, Mistress? Lambda replied, comeing up into the room, as it appeared she`d been standing outside and listened. She was still only in her bodysuit, the Murakumo wasn`t useful inside the vincinity of the laboratory.

Her red eyes fixed Noel for a moment, who looked almost surreal with a bust twice as large as before and in clothes of the Sector Seven scientists, then she looked at Kokonoe again.
Ready for your orders...

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:47 pm

"I have a mission for you and Tager," she said. "We need to keep Hazama from finding out ANYTHING about where the Master Unit is. I have believe that Arakune has this information, and that Hazama will try to seek him out. You MUST find Arakune before Hazama does, capture him, and bring him back here," she said. "I've developed a cage made out of electromagnetic fields. All you have to do is get it close to him, then activate it, and it should confine him. Then bring him back here," she concluded, handing Lambda a small metal disk with a handle on it. "Just throw this near him and press this button to activate it," she said, handing her a small switch. "Any questions?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:19 pm

The doors of the lab slid open smoothly revealing a massive red figure. His body took up the entire doorway and he had to duck ever so slightly to pass through, his heavy bootsteps resounding throughout the room. His tight shirt squeeked a bit as it was strained by his broad chest, his glasses picked up the occasional glare from the overhead lights. when he opened his fanged mouth to speak a calm, friendly voice came out seemingly out of place with the rest of his fearsome appearence.

"You wanted me Kokonoe? What's wrong?" Tager asked his feline superior before noticing the freshly clothed Noel Vermillion standing nearby. "Care to introduce me to our new friend?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Lambda nodded sternly, takeing the device and fixing it on her bodysuit`s back to have it in reach when needed.. the remote control went into her sleeve.

Understood, Mistress. ...what about Noel?

---------------------------

Noel finally stopped gropeing herself and went towards the table where Bolverk was on, smileing a bit and seeming deep in thought.

You`ve changed, little girl. You`ve changed dramaticly.

So did you, Bolverk.

Not as much as you did.. and besides, never forget that i am a machine afterall. I may be intelligent, but i´m a machine...

You`re much more than that, and you know it... still, dangerous times are about to come, Bolverk. I will need to resort to you again... but without a bound this time.

Are you sure...? You wouldn`t be able to use my full potential without the bond, Noel.. i would only be a gun, nothing else.

I know that. But if i`m going insane whenever i loose you, especially when faceing an enemy like this who can control me.... i don´t want to risk failing like this again. I want to be with you, but i want to be your master this time, not your slave.

Whatever you want, Noel.. you`re my master, i`m your tool. Thats how it always has been.

Looking up, she grabbed Bolverk and blinked as she saw Tager in the room.

O-oh! I didn`t even notice... i apologize.. we.. we met before, haven`t we? When i was with the NOL...

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:59 pm

"Mmm, yes, of course. Noel, these are your new partners, Lambda and Iron Tager. Tager, Noel." She glanced up at Lambda at the question. "Noel will be staying here with me for now. She needs to get used to her 'adjustments' before I send her out...I also have a feeling that bugs aren't something she would be fond of..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Tager considered the girl before him for a moment before the truth dawned on him. Between the new clothes and the increased bust size he hadn't even recognized the former NOL operative. Scratching the back of his head, Tager grinned ever so slightly at his mistake. It had been said that he could be a bit thick at times and though he hated to admit it, Tager could be a tad forgetful at times.

"Ah that's right, I remember now. Sorry about that Ms. Vermillion, I didn't recognize you outside of the NOL uniform. Tager lowered his armored hand and addressed Kokonoe once again. "Now then, Kokonoe, you supposedly had a mission for me. What do you need me to do?" The Red Devil asked, a more serious tone settling in over his deep voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:26 pm

Lambda looked back and fourth between Tager and Noel, raiseing an eyebrow.
Those two knew each other from before, hm.. Sort of like she and Noel knew each other, most likely, but Tager always choosed violence as last resort, so it was probably not as rough.

Smirking a bit, Lambda imitated Kokonoe`s voice almost perfectly and repeated word for word:

We need to keep Hazama from finding out ANYTHING about where the Master Unit is. I have believe that Arakune has this information, and that Hazama will try to seek him out. You MUST find Arakune before Hazama does, capture him, and bring him back here. I've developed a cage made out of electromagnetic fields. All you have to do is get it close to him, then activate it, and it should confine him. Then bring him back here.

--------------------

Noel blinked a bit at Tager`s gentle behavior.

Strange response for someone who wanted to capture me by force the last time we met.. But, eh, lets hope we get along dureing the work as well...

Slightly giggleing, Noel scratched the back of her head, but stopped apruptly as Lambda went into playback mode.

....woah... its just a little tad off in the pitch... thats awesome.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Kokonoe pointed at Lambda with her pen. "What she said," she said. "It should be too hard. I assure you the cage is magic proof," she said. "Time is of the essence! I'm sure Hazama is already looking for Arakune...we must simply pray we are not too late," she concluded. She made a shooing motion. "Go. Now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Tager noded towards Kokonoe and abruptly turned on his heel to head towards the exit. To say that he was worried would be an understatement, Tager was almost scared. Not so much of Hazama himself and certainly not of Arakune but scared of the idea of Hazama getting what he wanted. The man was powerful enough on his own, Heaven forbid he actually get his hands on the Master Unit. In the long run it didn't matter, Tager had faith in Kokonoe. She hadn't let him down in the past and he had no intention of letting her down now.

=========> Area 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Nodding to Kokonoe, Lambda slipped on her Murakumo and initiated the Time Space warp. Sure it was impolite not to wait for Tager, but he was well capable of arriveing in time as well... time was of the essence afterall, so she had to go and do this as quickly as possible.

Initiateing warp sequence in three, two, one..

--------> Area 28

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:53 pm

....and she´s just gone again...

Noel said, shakeing her head lightly, her eyes widened in awe.
Those Murakumos have powers that go beyond what a Nox Nyctores is ususally capable of.. she had never seen anything go in and out of the boundary with such ease and grace as this.

...so, what am i supposed to do...?

She asked, turning to Kokonoe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:42 am

Kokonoe looked at Noel blankly for a few minutes. "Feh. I suppose you can come home with me for now. It'll give you a chance to explore a bit and I'll let you clean so you can get used to your augmentations," she said, not looking up from her clip board. She finally looked up at Noel. "Well, come on then," she said, walking out back towards her home.

>>>Kokonoe's Place>>>

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Returning to the lab, Lambda panted and ran another damage report before finally dropping Arakune`s cage in the corner, deactivateing her armor to let it recharge.

This was... close. That close.

She commented, then looked around to search for Kokonoe.

...seems like she´s not here right now....

But instead of rushing into her home once again, she dropped into a seat next to the operation table and tried to catch her breath again, holding her injuried arm up to stop the bleeding.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Tager lay on his back on the smooth floor of the cybernetics lab. The stumps that made up the lower half of his legs gave off the occasional spark and the whir of gears could be heard. Covering his face with hir right hand, Tager exhaled slowly, relieved that business was over. He then moved his hand to the communicator in his ear and attempted to contact Kokonoe.

"Kokonoe, we got him. We're in the cyborg lab and could use some repairs. You mind stopping by?" he asked, eyes closed behind is foggy glasses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:57 pm

Arakune took to a neutral pose, his arm disappearing inside of him and his body becoming slightly taller, trying to seem more imposing.
What a day this turned out to be. he thought to himself, glancing over at Tager, and then Lambda.
I se you re both m de by Kokonoe. he commented, recognising her handywork.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:41 pm

I wasn´t -made- by her, she only activated me and gave me a new soul...

Although i don`t know why...

Grumbleing, Lambda leaned back and kept holding her arm, closeing her eyes for a moment, then opening them again, thoughtfully.

Tager... Do you know anything about how i was like before Kokonoe deleted my former self...?

There`s nothing but a void. As if nothing ever existed in the place where my mind was.. my memories started three months ago and thats it. Have i been a good person or was there a reason to delete me..? Did i even have a real personality before...?

Shut up, Lambda. Thats not important right now. Nu said, obviously annoyed by her inner dialog. At least you still have your body.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:07 pm

Pushing himself up onto his elbows, Tager glanced over at Lambda. The answer to her question was complicated. To be honest, he had very little information on her awakening, Kokonoe had handled the majority of the work, all he had done was recover Nu's remains. The giant sighed, removing his glasses to clean them with his shirt. When he finished, he returned the spectacles to his face and looked Lambda in the eye.

"To be perfectly honest, I don't know much. You seemed to be a blank slate prior to Kokonoe's experiment so I can't really comment on what you were like. But if you really stop to think about it, I don't think it matters. Who you were isn't that important, who you ARE. That's what matters in life." Tager paused to let the words sink in. Murakumo's were truly fascinating, they could shift seemlessly between cold robotic behavior to fragile, almost child-like natures. Tager briefly wondered which of these was more dominant in Lambda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:50 pm

>>>[from Kokonoe's Place]>>>

Kokonoe walked in, lacking the distinctive click of her shoes on the floor. Apparently wherever she had come from, she had left her shoes there. She stared flatly at Lambda and Tager for a minute. "I see we'll be needing to make some repairs on both of you," she said, wondering how Tager managed to get his legs cut off so cleanly. She then saw Arakune in the cage. "I knew it would work," she said with a smirk, walking over to him and examining him. "Good, good." She turned back to the other two and clapped her hands together. "Good work, you two."

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:00 am

Not as good work as it could`ve been...

Lambda commented, wipeing off a bit of blood from her arm.

Is there really no way to make Tager a bit faster? His thrusters weren`t a match for the Kurasaki sword... and yes, Hazama was about to get Arakune for himself..

Leaning back, Lambda was starting to feel a bit light headed, but the wound was closeing up already.

So not even Tager knows how i was like before all this... I suppose the only one i could ask now is Kokonoe, but she´s almost always busy..

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:08 pm

Tager sulked a little at Lambda's comment about his speed. It seemed there was always something new to complain about. Shrugging his large shoulders, Tager turned himself to face Kokonoe more directly. He took a brief pause to look at Arakune just to make sure the cage was holding. "I'm not that slow am I? I was pretty happy just to get away from her. So Kokonoe, the damage to my legs goes unsaid but the servos in my arms took a nasty beating aswell. Once you get Lambda patched up could you help me out here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next