Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyborg Lab

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cyborg Lab - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyborg Lab

Post by Arakune Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Arakune returned Kokonoe's gaze equally, determined to look like the dominant one in the room, which was not an easy task when he was the one locked in a cage and unable to make expressions.
Still, I would prefer to be here than with that green-haired man and his slave. he thought.
So. he started, more of a question than a statement, waiting for Kokonoe to speak first.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:20 pm

Kokonoe looked back to Arakune. "So. We need to keep you away from Hazama. Therefore you have been brought here," she said. She walked over to Lambda and started to patch up her arm. "I'll get to you in a moment, Tager," she said. "Perhaps we can do SOMETHING about your speed..." she said, more to herself than to anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:22 pm

I recommend mounting a base with wheels or something underneath him... that has to be faster than legs. Lambda commented, more or less jokeingly. The arm started to hurt again as Kokonoe worked on it, but she paid no mind.

Probably a bad time to ask her about my past..

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:29 pm

Tager gulped loudly. Wheels? They're not serious are they? Pushing the thought of extreme renovations to his body aside, Tager crawled over to the wall and leaned his back up against it. That mission hadn't been easy but they had accomplished it nonetheless and that was all that mattered. However, Tager couldn't quite shake the nagging voice in the back of his mind that wondered how long it would be before Hazama made another attempt on Arakue or worse, found another way to get the Master Unit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:33 pm

So to k the li erty captu ng me? he asked, tilting his head, Is the c ge re ly nessecary? he added, knowing that, with all of her assistants, she would be able to overpower even him.
I wonder who that man will target next... he pondered, trying to work out the most logical options for them.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:46 am

in the midst of their conversation, the air begins to bend around them, focusing on a single point. This point grew to encompass quit a bit of the lab before it rent open, revealing a shimmering light from which gracefully stepped a petite girl. Tilting her head, she frowned at the inhabitants of the party.

"Hmm...you are not supposed to be here yet, Shapeless One."

Stepping to the side, Rachel twirls Nago-brella, red eyes absently looking over the lab proper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:56 am

Hakumen appeared milliseconds after Rachel standing at her right shoulder in the center of the lab. He slowly took in his surroundings, and found then quite familiar. He had grown somewhat knowledgeble in regards to Sector 7 during his brief servitude to Kokonoe. None of the faces were new and none were particularly pleasing in his opinion. They had meddled in his affairs far too much. "Grimalkin..." he said curtly to Kokonoe.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:01 am

"I don't think wheels are the correct solution," she said to Lambda. "As for the cage, for the moment I deem it is necessary. Now th-" she was cut off by Rachel and Hakumen appearing in the room. Her train of thought lost, she stared flatly at them, her eye twitching slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Arakune watched this new development with relative interest, looking carefully at Rachel,
What you me n? he asked her immediately, curious as to what she could have possibly meant.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:13 pm

(Lambda is unimportant, so i will skip my post.)

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Tager had just begun to relax when the vampire and the Susano-o unit appeared suddenly in the lab. His hirst reflex was to rise to his feet but this proved futile considering he had no feet at the moment. Even if he did, his other injuries were severe enough that he would be no use in a confrontation, let alone one against the likes of Hakumen and Rachel. Casting a quick glance to Kokonoe to get her opinion on the matter, Tager steadied his nerves and prepared to watch the situation play out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Looking less than impressed with her surroundings, Rachel allowed her attention to be caught by Arakune. Ignoring the entirety of the rest of the lab, the little vampress strolled casually over to the black, amorphous man. Tilting her head, she studies him for a moment, her back to the others in the group. She opens her mouth to say something, then closes it, having a second thought about what she was going to say. After a brief second, she actually speaks, but not to Arakune.

"Do you have any tea, Kokonoe? I am sure you don't have anything up to reasonable standards, but I am terribly parched. Anything will do for now."

Her nose wrinkles slightly at the thought of having to ingest inferior tea, but twisting Nago about in her hand, she seemed to forget her predicament and return her attention back to the creature in the cage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:41 am

Hakumen growled at Rachel's lack of decisiveness at the situation. How arrogent could she be to ask for tea when they had come seeking information needed to save the world as they knew it. He gave a dismissive swipe of his arm in Rachel's direction before turning to Kokonoe, his hand balling into a fist.

"We did not come here for idle conversation. I know you have discovered the location of the Amaterasu Unit and you will tell me now grimalkin! Every second we waste, Terumi grows one step closer to finding the information for himself."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:52 am

She stared at Rachel and Hakumen a moment longer before sighing somewhat frustratedly and half defeated. "Yes, I have some tea...it's an indulgence. Lambda, go to my place and fetch some tea for...Miss Alucard..." She then turned her eyes to Hakumen. "Calm yourself, Hakumen. With Arakune here, there is no way that Hazama can find the Amaterasu Unit's location. Considering that he has no idea where this facility even is, I'm not overly worried about it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:58 am

Lambda got up from her seat at last, haveing held back this whole time and letting her wound patch itself up. She wasn´t too afraid of Hakumen or Rachel, knowing that if necessesary they wouldn`t be too much of a problem for her and Tager, even in his damaged state.

I´ll get right to it, Mistress.

With this, she walked out of the room, heading for the kitchen to fetch tea, resisting the temptation to make it a little less tasty than ususal.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:51 pm

OOC: Tager is just going to sit by and watch unless things get violent. Please continue on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Rachel's red eyes wandered past the formless man to the various contraptions surrounding her. Ambling over to something that looked rather important, the little vampire sighed at the speech by Kokonoe. Reaching out to play with the equipment, the girl frowns. "It amuses me that you think such a thing, Kokonoe. You assume Hazama cannot find this...place...simply because you wish him not to. And do you honestly believe he is without options in finding the Amaterasu?"

She appears bored once again, her tone changing to that of a parent speaking to a small child. "Arakune is not the only creature who knows of its location. Soon, Hazama will learn this as well."

Rachel looks back over her shoulder to Kokonoe. "Then what will you do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:54 pm

OOC: Hakumen is just going to stand there angrily for now. Please continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Arakune almost sniffed at Rachel's theory, having believed that he was the only one who knew up until now.
And yo 're lu y that not y r enemy. he stated, sensing the vampire's power, but having known that she was quite the powerful being for some time now.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:32 am

She waved the comment aside with a dismissive motion. "I assume Hazama can not find this place because there's no info anywhere to tell him how to find it. As for the Amaterasu Unit's location, I would guess that there may in fact be someone else out there who knows of it...Due to the fact that little miss Noel told me where to find it. However, as far as Hazama knows, only Arakune knows where it is. For now he will be focused on finding him. I believe I can trust my Alpha Unit to keep us safe for now," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:57 pm

After the discussion was lit up in flames, Lambda came back, carrying a tray set of tea with four teacups. Herself and Hakumen wouldn´t drink, but it was only polite to offer some to the others.

Here`s the tea, Mistress. Some fine Earl Grey, brewed to the microlitre exactly right with the automatic laser-ignited teabrewer.

Lambda still wasn´t sure why Kokonoe even invented it, but Sector Seven owned the most advanced coffee machine modified to brew tea ever made.
Not only was there over 500 programms for every kind of tea, but the laser heating the water and the nano-engineered filter plus the pure water mixed through fuseing hydrogen with oxigen prooved to be the best in the world.

Pouring some into a teacup, she handed one to Rachel, then looked around to see if anyone else wanted some.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:42 pm

Tager sat on the floor with his hands resting on his knees taking in the conversation with rapt attention. As much as he trusted Kokonoe's judgement, he had to admit there was a possibility of Hazama finding the Amaterasu regardless of their efforts. The Red Giant cleared his throat to get the attention of the newcomers and Kokonoe.

"I'm inclined to agree with Kokonoe, I doubt Hazama will be able to find this place, much less penetrate it. However, that being said I think information about Amaterasu can be trusted with these two. They're certainly not out to destroy it and they seem to be willing to work alongside us. Why not give them the location and let them guard it if they like? Seems like a sound last line of defense."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:25 pm

The tiny vampress sniffs of her cup of tea, a bit wary. Raising an eyebrow, she takes a slight sip. "Passable." Wrinkling her nose a bit, she wanders about the lab, inspecting the various equipment and apparatuses that littered the area. Rachel ambled behind a rather large piece of scientific...something or other, but she never came back out. Abruptly, she was sitting on top of a filing cabinet, sipping her tea whilst swinging her crossed legs. She didn't appear to have any desire to add to the conversation; indeed, it seemed she was most amused by the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:21 pm

Arakune watched the conversation boredly, irked that Kokonoe would be using him as a decoy of sorts.
What a day this has been. he thought deep in his mind, his outside showing no sign of change, merely watching the people in the room with very slight interest, as far as his expressions went.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Hakumen made a motion to speak again but the Red Devil beat him to the punch. Suprisingly, the cyborg was in favor of the cat giving them the information they desired. Unexpected to be sure but not entirely unwelcome. The grimalkin viewed everything from a scientific standpoint so hopefully her servant's logic would hit home. Stepping towards Kokonoe, Hakumen spoke again, his voice icy cold as the atmosphere around him crackled with power. The tiles beneath his feet cracked and shatered with his every step. Though he was far from complete, he would tear this place down to rubble if need be.

"Grimalkin...hear me well. You do not want Terumi to find the Amaterasu. But you also want him to perish. Give me what I want and I assure you he shall be disposed of. You lose nothing but gain everything." Hakumen stoppen just out of reach of the catgirl. "Now...will you comply?"
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next