Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyborg Lab

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cyborg Lab - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyborg Lab

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:59 pm

((Hakumen was supposed to ell all of you that I am on hiatus until this coming monday, but it seems it must have slipped his mind...This will be my only post until then.))

She wrinkled her nose at Rachel's disdain for her tea and sighed at Tager's words. When Hakumen threatened her, however she growled. "I can easily see Tager's point, but I don't take well to being threatened, Shankin Unit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:00 am

OOC: Lambda has asked to be skipped in the posting order and Tager will sit by idle for now aswell simply because this conversation needs to get resolved quickly. Rachel is next up.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:27 pm

The situation was moving far to slowly for the tiny vampress' tastes. Taking one final sip of what the cat-woman had called 'tea', Rachel clears her throat from on top of the filing cabinet. "Ahem. If I may interject?" She hops down from the shelf, landing silently on the tiled floor, not far from the injured Tager. Setting down her tea cup, the little vampire strolls over to the looming Hakumen and the snarky scientist. Halting between them, and looking up to both, the blond girl twirls Nago-brella in her hand before continuing.

"This is entirely useless, you know," she gestures to the pair, "the two of you sqabbling, I mean."

Rachel quirks an eyebrow as the ghost of a wry, sarcastic smile steals over her lips. "While I was looking for a chance to relieve my boredom," her lithe hand pats the chest of the Susano Unit, "and you have been quite helpful in that regard, I can't help but feel the irritating fog of tedium is descending once again. And I detest tediousness."

Twirling Nago-brella again, the petite girl turns on her heel and drifts through the lab, coming to a halt in front of the black creature. Tilting her head to study him, Rachel finally finishes her thought.

"Terumi is closer than you know. Though, while he acts, you quibble." She reaches out one hand to trace along the outline of Arakune's amorphous form. A sighs passes briefly through her lips. "I thought you had learned a few manners in my presence, Mr. Hero. And I have hoped you would become more accomodating, Kokonoe."

She knew very well that her small, quiet tirade would illicit retorts and snide remarks from all involved - as well as a bit of name calling, if she wasn't mistaken - but they needed to be on their way. Hazama was nothing if not intelligent, and he would soon close in on his prize if the 'good' players didn't stop dawdling. Why must they all be so frightfully difficult to manipulate? Granted, she was no longer bored, but her impatience was riding close to the surface, making her slightly irritable and dangerously short-tempered.

((I appologize for Rachel getting on a soap-box rant here. Also, sorry for the long post.))

Last edited by Rachel Alucard on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Had this been his first encounter with the tiny vampire, Hakumen would have bifucated her on the spot for her insolence and haughtiness. However, he had grown somewhat used to Rachel's nature and ignored her degredations for the most part. The only creature which garnered his full attention at the moment was the scientist Kokonoe. As much as it unnerved him, he could not turn to violence as a method of dealing with her. He needed more of his power which lay trapped in the Edge if he was to defeat Terumi and the Kusanagi Sword. Kokonoe could procure it for him if it benefited her own causes.

"While I am loath to admit it, the vampire is correct. This shameful squabble must end now. I propose we continue with your original plan which returned me to this plane of existence in the first. You once told me that you wished for the Susano Unit to strike down Terumi. Scavenge more of my power from the Edge, and you shall have your wish. He will learn the meaning of suffering at my hands, and you shall have your vengeance for the death of Nine."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Arakune watched the situation with interest and irritation, surprised to find that he quite detested being ignored.
This situation is odd. was all he could think to...think at this moment in time, the constant buzz of the cage around him also interrupting his thought patterns.
May I o f r my assi ance? he asked suddenly and unespectedly.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:36 am

Kokonoe listened to Rachel's little speech, and then listened to Hakumen's request, but for the moment, she ignored Arakune. He would be addressed later.

"Alright," she said. "I am a scientist. Reason appeals to my very nature. I can see the reason in your words," she said. "Very well. Hakumen, I will do as you wish, because most of all, Hazama must be stopped. As for Arakune...If Rachel can think of a purpose for you, certainly you may help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:06 pm

(OOC: I guess i`ll pass another time.. there`s just nothing to do for Lamby just now. lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:55 pm

Tager couldn't have been more relieved to see utter disaster diverted. For a moment there he truly believed hakumen would start a fight, only for the vampire to talk him down. One should be thankful for small miracles he supposed. Suddenly a thought dawned on him, if Kokonoe were to retrieve more of Hakumen's power from the Edge she would be up to her neck in work for quite some time. That would leave him without legs until she finished and while he was used to mistreatment at her hands, this was crossing the line entirely.

"Um..Kokonoe...about my legs..." Tager said taking advantage of a short pause in the conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:08 am

Utterly ignoring everyone else in the room, Rachel continued to stare at Arakune. Cocking her head, she twists Nago-brella about until she seems to come to a decision. Whirling around, she interrupts any following conversation. "The creature is coming with me. Release him." Her tone brooked no argument, and she appeared quite serious about the matter. Cutting her eyes to Hakumen, she quirks a single blonde eyebrow. "You know where to find me, Mr. Hero. And I shall always find you."

((Sorry for the short post.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:18 am

Hakumen crossed his arms over his chest and nodded slightly, evidently pleased with Kokonoe's final decision. While he paid the Red Devil no mind, the vampire did manage to draw his attention. Her interest in the blob creature was painfully obvious. Hakumen could almost see the mental gears working inside her skull to craft some new perverse game or source of entertainment using Arakune. In truth, her machinations were beyond both his knowledge and his interest. He had gotten what he wanted; a means to finally stop Terumi. The swordsman admittedly had to enlist the help of a lesser creature but his pride was essentially intact. It was all just a means to an end afterall.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:12 am

Arakune's focus shifted to the vampire Rachel, and would be scowling if he was capable of making facial expressions.
I hate to admit it, but she unnerves me...Well; a discussion between two of the world's most intelligent...'creatures'.. he began to think, reluctantly agreeing that they were both, in fact, creatures, ..Should be interesting...
Arakune' gaze then moved to Lambda, who he believed would be capable of shutting down his prison.
I'm quite hungry.. was his final thought in this matter.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Lambda, idleing in a corner and only partically listening to the conversation, eyes Arakune, but knows that he isn´t going to get out.

Don`t look at me this way, you sick freak. I`m no food.

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:51 am

"Ah yes. Your legs..." She paused for moment in thought. "Tager's legs won't take very long. I'll do those first...But don't worry Hakumen...All in good time. Now if everybody else would please get out, except Lambda, I might need you. Rachel, I'm not letting that...thing...out anywhere near my people. Take the cage, you can deactivate it with a button on the handle. Now. Get. Out." She licked her lollipop. "On second thought, Lambda, take Hakumen somewhere more comfortable," she said. She was getting that look in her eyes that indicated she was thinking about the task at hand and not really listening to anyone around her. "Now go," she said, waving her hand dismissively and walking further into the lab to look for parts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:35 am

(Tager told me he wants to get skipped. He´ll just sit there and wait to get fixed.)

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:00 am

She didn't care for the Grimalkin's tone, or her dismissive manner, but for the time being, the woman needed to get things moving along. Turning back to Arakune, Rachel slides one finger down a bar of the cage, feeling its power. Smirking, she sticks out her other hand, drawing the blackness to her again; remarkably, Nago-brella remained on her shoulder. Instantly, the darkness became a portal. Not particularly worried about anyone else in the room, the little vampress takes hold of the cage and steps forward into the swirling black maelstrom, her thoughts bending back to...Lambda?

"I shall inform your sisters of your wellbeing..."

And then the girl was gone, along with the cage and its inhabitant. The portal sealed itself behind her, blinking out of existence with a silent snap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:14 am

Arakune looked at Kokonoe in disgust as the vampire picked up his cage, feeling that he was being treated like some kind of pet; an amusement at a petting zoo, perhaps.
His mask shifted around his liquid body, observing the darkness around himself, guessing what was coming, but feeling slightly wary; never having been in a portal like this before.
I wonder where Terumi has gone to... he thought, trying to take his mind off of the allies/enemies around him, Ah. he added, working out where the only logical place for Hazama to go would be.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:51 pm

((OOC: Forgot to add that we are going to Requiem. Sorry to just grab you and go, Arakune.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:05 pm

(I guessed we were headed there anyway, it's fine)
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:33 pm

(Sorry for the delay in my post... )

Lambda nodded to her superior and turned to Hakumen.

You heard the mistress, Sankishin Unit. I will take you over to the lobby where you can wait more comfortably for your turn.

After that, she took Hakumen`s hand and walked off, lightly dragging him along so that he would really follow up.

Feel yourself at home, but for the sake of your own comfort, do not be hostile. I will tend to your every wish if it is possible for me.

------> Lobby (Will be posted after Haku follows up due to the lack of time just now)

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:45 pm

Hakumen glanced down in suprise at the small girl before him. To think that something so apparently innocent could have such a dark purpose. This girl, no this thing, was a Murakumo, a weapon made to cut God itself. He was bound to destroy it eventually but that would have to wait. If he angered the grimalkin he would never reclaim his powers in time to stop Terumi. For now he would hold his tongue and his blade in check. With that he allowed Lambda to lead him out of the room.

==========> Lobby
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:10 am

"Hmph," Kokonoe huffed. "So annoying...Now then...Finally some peace to work in." She walked back to the front of the room, laying out tools and parts next to an overlarge operating table. She prepared the anesthesia with a special mask she used only for Tager. She then picked up a remote which she used to get a large robotic crane-arm to pick up Tager and lay him on the table. "I knew that would come in handy eventually," she said, sounding satisfied with herself. She pulled some scrubs over her usual clothes and put on a surgeon's mask, followed by sterile latex gloves. She strapped the mask onto Tager's face. "Take a deep breath and to ten," she said, knowing full well that by the time he got to four he would be unconscious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:27 am

Forcing himself to remain calm, Tager allowed the crane to do it's work and lift him onto the table. He had spent enough time on this thing over the years, Kokonoe's assignments tended to be a bit dangerous at best. Come to think of it, the lose of his legs was one of the least complicated repairs he had needed. Most of the parts would just be outright replaced and attached to his functional joints. The damage to his arms was a bit more severe, the Murakumo had caused internal stress damage but Kokonoe should be able to handle it easily enough. She did build him afterall. It was at that time Tager realized the gas had begun to flow.

"1...2....3...4...zzz....zzz...zzz..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:50 am

She watched as Tager's eyes closed and his breathing regulated. "Good," she murmured to herself. Now it was time to work. She set about first removing the useless part of Tager's legs, then set about rebuilding him from the knee down. She rewired all the "Muscles", "Tendons" and "Nerves", then the flesh. It didn't take very long, all things considered, only about an hour. She then proceeded open up Tager's arms and repair them. All told it took about an hour and forty five minutes. She turned off the anesthesia and removed the mask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:56 am

Slowly but surely, Tager felt himself returning to the waking world. As his senses became sharp again, Tager was happy to feel his legs and arms once more. The giant of a man sat up on the metal table and swung his legs over the edge before standing up. Everything seem to be in order. Just to be sure, Tager ran a self diagnostic and flexed his hands.

"Sensors say everything is in optimal condition once more. Thanks Kokonoe. If you don't have any other assignments for me at the moment I was hoping to get a little rest." he said turning to the pink-haired catgirl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:02 am

"By all means, get some rest....You deserve it," she added after a moment, patting him on the arm. With that said, she headed out to the lobby to fetch her next project.

>>>Lobby>>>

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next