Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interrogating Rho Digamma

Go down

Interrogating Rho Digamma Empty Interrogating Rho Digamma

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Once the cyborg who just had laid waste on the Sector Seven Entrance had been brought to him by Kageo, Lambda and Noel, Tager had make sure to close him into a high security room. Sure the crime of attacking Sector Seven was a big thing against him, but Tager wanted to know about the asaliant's reasons. There surely was something beyond a simple attack just like that, and the fact he managed to damage Alpha enough to put her out of commission for heavy repairs was quite astounding.
As he studied the mechanisms of the unconscious cyborg, he wrote down what he could find out about how he was still functioning after so many years... He used a strong magnetic plate to bind Rho Digamma and waited for the obsolete cyborg to awaken. Then, he'd ask the questions...

Back to top Go down

Interrogating Rho Digamma Empty Re: Interrogating Rho Digamma

Post by Rho Digamma Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:58 pm

It had taken the cyborg hours to get his systems back into operating capacity, the alarms were still going off once he'd come to wake, though for different reasons than the initial battle he'd had. He had been shot in the neck, by now most of the general wounds had been sealed externally, though his gauntlets were still fused to his knuckles, even though they had begun to loosen up. As his eyes opened, the sight of something big and red filled them. To his surprise he found himself in a cell of some kind, feeling like less than 1 million bucks; quite the contrary he felt like he'd been scorched all over.

"Damn...I guess I did overdo it and...judging if my memory is workin' right that blond that shot me...this must be Sector 7." he wasn't sure where or what or if any reasons as to what would happen. He wanted to laugh, if the situation didn't have him directly involved in it. Though leaving his thoughts to himself, he turned to face the big red giant before him, this guy was no doubt a cyborg of the present age. 'scanning target...cybernetically enhanced humanoid, statistics-', he shut the voice up immediately as it started. Once again he remembered why he resented having the nanites actively working inside of him.

"Enough with the reports...keep working..." he gave them the command and twisted his neck, though he imagined he looked eccentric before this guy, not that he cared, it had no place.

"Lemme guess...interrogation right, big red? Well go ahead and ask your questions, I don't have anything really relevant to today, if you couldn't tell, I'm an ancient tincan from the Black Beast War." he grinned at him then, his alloys were mixed heavily with other strange metallic combinations a various hodgepodge of whatever the nanites chose to enhance his body with during his 80 year sleep, so outside of minor uniqueness he was way behind the times.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:05 am

Given how he takes it, this interrogatory shouldn't last too long... Good thing.
Tager cleared his throat then began the interrogatory. "As you know, you're in Sector Seven's labs. I already studied parts of your machinery and your system, so I am not asking anything about it. I shall only formulate two questions: first, do you know who you were attacking when you decided to intrude here? Second and last, what were your intentions?" The questions were simple, but that was only the beginning. Although, Tager could react to whatever Rho could say for his defense or not. Should the cyborg have gone here with bad intent consciently targeted on Sector Seven, he would have to proceed to a complete operation of brainwashing, a pain when it came to gaining time. The NOL was already enough without wasting time around for random activities. There were already worries to attend to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:13 pm

The questions were just as he imagined were just as simple, there was no need for him to do anything but get this out of the way. He would be fine squaring it away really, answering these questions while he had the thought in mind, 'Surely this guy knows the answers? I guess not...heh well might as well get it out of the way then.' Well getting to the point once he sat up, Rho looked to Tager and raised his hands non-chalantly.

"To answer the first bluntly, I've heard only rumors about Sector 7, they say you guys are tough so I came to find out. I found that tough girl there, Alpha-I and we had a great battle. And for number 2, no intentions really when I came here. Just came for the battle no good reason there Iron Tager. I am here to see who's so tough around, the result of my reckless choices." he grinned though since he remembered his great fights.

"That opera mask guy was somethin' else, that's what I call a fight...him and that Nox weapon, they were a tough bunch. But you look tougher, maybe when I'm feeling better I'll test you out." of course he spoke as if he would be free, there was no surefire way he would be let go after what he did. But either way, his intentions would still be that despite anything else.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Tager was a bit surprised at the old cyborg's attitude. He should know he is the one being interrogated. But if he's just motivated by the mere act of fighting, I think turning that to our advantage quite easily.
The real surprise was that he fought Relius Clover, or at the very least that's what he said. That could become interesting to turn him into pledging loyalty to Sector Seven: if he survived Relius, he surely had some fighting ability that could be enhanced a way or another..."There's a thing that interests me in what you said: you mentioned a person wearing an opera mask, assisted by a Nox Nyctores. How long were you able to fight... ?"
Suddenly, Tager's cellphone rang and he interrupted his question. Then he heard the bad news: Lambda was slain in action by the individual reported as Siegrain. He had to do things quickly, so he left the room, amplified the strength of the magnetic force of his plate so Rho wouldn't be able to move even an inch, and decided to reunite all the Sector Seven agents quickly.
-------(Exit to Sector 7 Reunion)---->

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:39 pm

--------------(From Cyborg Lab)------------>
Tager stepped back in the room. He had plans for the captive cyborg: trying to enhance his fighting capabilities, and essentially brainwashing him into a full-fledged Sector Seven agent. Maybe it will have a use doing enhancements to an old model like that... Thinking that, Tager carried Rho's body to the cyborg lab to proceed to some operations.
-------------(To Cyborg Lab)----------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:49 pm

"Hah, some plans for me eh big guy?" he knew the question was pointless, unable to resist the hold, Rho was lifted and now currently being carried towards some lab he imagined. 'Well they can't change the core, I haven't changed even with those little nanites...heh hope the little guys remain intact.' the innerthought was just of course something that he let pass through his mind, after all they were a part of him and he doubted they could be gotten rid of.

(Exuent to 'Cyborg Lab') ~~~~~~~~~~~>
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down