Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sector Seven Reunion

Go down

Sector Seven Reunion Empty Sector Seven Reunion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:33 pm

Tager was acting on an impulse after the bad news, but an urgence operation was needed: someone did just kill Lambda off in an instant. Therefore, he had to act quickly and broadcast an urgent message through the Sector Seven. "To all field operatives, reunion in the office at fourth subfloor immediately. I repeat, reunion in the office at fourth subfloor immediately." This should gather the people quicky enough. Given he had authority to do this, he just went as quickly as he could to said office and waited for his subordinates to show up.

Back to top Go down

Sector Seven Reunion Empty Re: Sector Seven Reunion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:29 pm

Kokonoe's voice came over the intercom. "Tager, I need your assistance in the Cybog Lab NOW."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Tager, upon hearing Kokonoe's call, quickly left a message for the incoming operatives and left as quickly as possible to the Cyborg Lab. Kokonoe needed him.

Lambda-11 has been slain in action. One field operative at least must go to Kageo-kaka's rescue ASAP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:27 pm

After Tager left, one silhouette entered the reunion room: a purple cloak veiled everything of it. Once it had entered, the hood over the mysterious one's face was worn off and unveiled a pink-haired girl with one blue eye, the left side of her face being mostly bandaged. Her sole eye looked at the report. The message was an alert, and a rescue was needed if not more. If a Murakumo such as Lambda had been slain in action, that was an urgence.
I think that's kind of an urgence. Hold on a sec, I'll be right there.
She ran on a hurry out, hoping it wasn't too late.
----(Exit to Sector Seven Entrance)--------->
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down