Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tower

2 posters

Go down

The Tower Empty The Tower

Post by Webmaster Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:19 pm

Lambda returned to normal space in a blissful sensation, which soon turned out to be a pured out area of Kagutsuchi. Something consumed so much seithr here that there was absolutly none left....

Time Space Warp complete. She said to herself, giving herself a brief self-test before looking around.
The place looked abandoned, silent and lifeless, as if something big happened and scared everything away...
The gigantic, shineing tower above the headquarters with its huge orb consisting of wings stood tall above everything else, the clouds consumeing oarts of the view on it... an astounding amount of energy still emerged from its inside.

Detecting... unknown traces of power... unknown.. unknown...

Slowly, she came closer to the tower to investigate its whereabouts. Hazama was nowhere to be found, but that was probably for his best...

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Tower Empty Re: The Tower

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Hakumen, the White Knight of the 6 Heroes, stood before a great glowing sphere composed of angelic wings high atop a pulsating tower of energy. The sphere was deserted and it felt as if the very essence of life itself had been sucked away from the area recently. Whatever Terumi had done here, it was of epic proportions. Hakumen cursed inwardly at missing his former comrad, had the vampire not slowed him down he could have reached this place in time. Sadly that was not the case, Hakumen's only option was to scounge whatever information he could from the site and continue his search.

The White Void thrust his Ookami into the side of the tower and slid down it's length, using the friction to slow his breakneck fall. When he finally touched down he found himself face to face with another of the grimilkin's pets, the Murakumo Unit known as Lambda. The Just Sword stood up straight and re-sheathed his blade.

"You're too late Murakumo, Terumi has already left this accursed place. Worse it seems he accomplished whatever goal he had here. Tell your master to end her foolish quest, she has no hope of defeating him now, that honor will be mine."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:33 pm

Turning to Hakumen, Lambda scanned him over, quickly realizeing he was still only at 25% his maximum output.

Explain to me what happened here, Sankishin Unit. My data suggests this tower did not exist until today.

Her visor swifted back over to the large structure overshadowing the two like a giant. It was a threatening look at things to say the least.

It must be of your intelligence that this was an Ars of whatever sort.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Hakumen scoffed at the cybernetic woman before him and her requests.

"You dare to command me you pitiful copy? If you must know, THAT..." Hakumen said pointing his clawed finger at the angelic sphere high above their heads, still throbbing with power. "...is some sort of incubator. Terumi created something here, something that consumed a massive amount of energy. Knowing the spineless traitor and his mad quest, I would guess it is yet another attempt at the Kusanagi sword."

Hakumen stopped for a moment, his eyes drawn to a discarded pile of clothing at the base of the tower. Walking over to it, he kneeled down and inspected it. A blue uniform, a beret, and two large handguns...the Nox Nyctores Bolverk. Hakumen growled, Terumi had finally found his prize test subject. Hakumen rose and tossed the belongings at Lambda.

"There is your answer Murakumo. I'm not sure what's become of her, but the former resident of that incubator was Noel Vermillion."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Lambda caught the pile of clothing and the weapons, shuddering as the later ones caught her eye. The Nox Nyctores instantly reacted with her own in a strange sensation.. also a voice called out to her, but it was hard to hear.

The Kusanagi sword... he`s aiming to destroy Amaterasu. Lambda said to herself, but out loud, whilest stareing at Noel`s belongings.

If this is correct then the experiment worked. There isn´t a corpse or even particles of Vermillion here.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Hakumen shook his head, his long ponytail shaking back and forth. His armor gleamed from the fading light on the tower behind him as he addressed Lambda again, his voice just a little less confident than it had been a moment ago. However he masked it quite well despite the lump begining to form in his nonexistent stomach.

"No, no I don't think there would be if he had been successful. I fear Vermillion IS the Kusanagi sword." Hakumen wondered if those words would hit home for a being as emotionless as Lambda, if she grasped just how dire the situation was becoming. "Whether or not I'm correct, the ending is the same. I will stop Terumi no matter the cost and no matter who may get in my way. Remind your master of that should she be arrogent enough to forget her place in this world."

Hakumen strode past the Murakumo Unit without another word. His path was clear, to find Terumi he would have to first find the Amaterasu Unit. As the Susano-o Unit he was bound to the Master Unit for eternity but despite that he did not know where it was. He had next to no leads on where to even look. As much as it irked him, he would be forced to consult the vampire. Perhaps she could shed some light on all this.

=======> Exit
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Lambda fell silent, haveing said everything she had to and collected enough data to please Kokonoe for now... these guns... they had an aura to them unlike any other Nox. Something human was traceing it...

Could it be Vermillion herself?.. Most likely she didn´t want to be turned into a doomsday weapon.. he probably forced her to.. hypnosis.. mind bending..

Save me.. called the voice from inside the guns, but unlike a Nox`s voice, this one sounded female. It was faint, could barely be made out.

... I have to return to my mistress. This is a drastic turn of events. ..... New data implanted. Saveing backup for further programm history. Initiateing Time space jump in three... two... one... engaged.

Once more, Lambda evaporated into the time space continuum itself, leaveing the scene even more quickly than Hakumen did.

------------> Sector Seven HQ- Cyborg lab

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum