Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investigation and Memories

4 posters

Go down

Investigation and Memories Empty Investigation and Memories

Post by Majamu Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:14 pm

----------(From Sector Seven HQ)----------->
Majamu had run as fast as possible to investigate the NOL in Ikaruga. Also, as it was her native country, so she felt nearly natural with those architectures. Near nostalgia. Majamu smirked at her own feelings and kept low, hidden in her purple cloak. She didn't want to be noticed as she wanted to approached the destroyed roads around.
One road she walked was peculiarly familiar. Actually, she recognized perfectly that road: like if it was yesterday. That path was where she ran to battle for the first time. That was the road where she was slain in battle the day that changed her life. She stood here, motionless in her memories... Whenever I get my eyes on you, Jin Kisaragi, you're dead. You're so gonna pay for this damned day...
She shook her head. She should not think about Jin Kisaragi. She should think about spying on the NOL, but this burned city didn't provide much room for tracking...
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Investigation and Memories Empty Re: Investigation and Memories

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm

-------(Abandoned Hospital)------------

Jin was riding in the front of his Ice Car, with Caelica and his Master Jubei sitting behind him, they were just leaving the Abandoned Hospital. Mainly looking for Hazama or others of the NOL to put an end to there tyranny. But as Jin was just exiting Ibukido he noticed a female looking person wearing a purple robe in his path, he was obviously not going to run through her so he quickly deactivated his Ice Car, warning the others behind him first so they could land normally. As Jin landed on his feet he sheathed Yukianesa and looked at the female, slowly and cautiously walking towards her.

"Excuse me ma'am is there a problem? What is a person like you doing in a barren wasteland all by themselves? I barely saw you in time to stop my Ice Car you should be more careful next time, are you looking for something? Maybe I can help you but I'm kind of in a hurry." Jin was definitely like his old self when he was being controlled by Yukianesa he was acting...nice!? Acting nice was out of the ordinary but it was crazy how he was being nice to this girl when she was in his way, most of the times that happened he tended to go crazy and hack and slash everything in his way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am

As the sound of the Ice Car came to Majamu's ears, she stood in her place, looking forward to be attacked again by such a thing. But the fast-moving thing broke, revealing Majamu's arch-nemesis, Jin Kisaragi, along with two other persons she didn't really care.
He asked if he could help her. She would have fallen for it back in her young age, but that did not fool her by now. "Jin Kisaragi...", she muttered with a hateful tone. "What the hell... What the hell are you doing here!?"
Following her answer was an impulsive outburst: her left backhand clenched into a fist, directed to Jin's face.
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:20 am

Jin had barely anytime to react to the females punch and dodged the backhand punch from her, in case of her being an enemy Jin unsheathed Yukianeesa and quickly took a fighting stance glaring at the odd colored girl. "H..Hey what the hell is wrong with you!? I was just trying to help you why the hell would you randomly attack me like that!?" Jin charged up his energy in case he was going to have to actually fight this girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:20 am

------[From Orient Town: Litchi's Clinic]------->

Tron has been traveling for quite some time now. She decided to go back to the remains of Yabiko, one of hierarchical cties of Ikaruga. By now the Cyborg made up her mind. She wanted to investigate to find the truth behind everything. Not just her own background, but also everything about the corrupted NOL. Tron knew that she by herself wasn't a force which would be acknowledged by any party. But in this case, it was better for her. The less she caused a sensation, the easier it would be for her to act. Yet she didn't want to betray her ideals. Her very first objective was still a simple one - helping the people of this world as good as she can. If Tron could find out anything about her own past, she might be able to fight for a less cloudy goal. Right now she didn't have a vivid image in her head but if she kept going, fate would surely lead her somewhere.
Just when Tron was thinking about her next step, her scanner picked up a strong element. Swift yet silent she approached the spot on her radar. Tron was on guard. This power was easily recognized. The extreme low temperatures are surely the work of Yukikaze. Two people confirmed. Identity of one person confirmed as Jin Kisaragi. The cyborg lady decided to approach in a neutral way. Fighting with Jin was almost always a bad idea and the other person seemed to confront Jin. Therefore...
"Please do not fight. I am sure this...uh...conflict can be settled without fighting."
Despite her words, cross hairs appeared on her red eyes and quickly analyzed both, Majamu and Jin. Normally it wasn't like Tron to meddle with others business, but since she needed any hint she could get and the situation might turn into a rather ugly fight, she just decided to interfere.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:30 am

Majamu was angry before that poor excuse of a helping behaviour from her arch-enemy. Though she did not retaliate: the blade she called Rengoku had warned her of the danger the people behind Jin represented. There's Jin's Yukianesa, the cat has a Nox Nyctores too, and the girl has an Azure Grimoire? That bastard is way too accompanied for me to try anything. Counting on top of that Tron was stepping in and pleading for this fight not to occur. Majamu decided to do as the other cyborg suggested.
"Meh, I have more important fishes to fry anyway. But before, Jin Kisaragi, eat your words and look what you've done." She retired her hood and showed Jin her face, pointing at the bandaged part of it. "We will settle this later cause I have business with the Library. But always remember: I'm not through with you. And after all the things you've done, you'd better be prepared to pay with your life..."
She slowly walked away, crossing paths with Jin, Jubei and Caelica, sensing the power of the latter. Picking a fight with him would be useless: she never saw a person so powerful as this cat: it was surely Jubei, the strongest creature alive... A shame he was on Jin's side. Benish your luck for now, Jin Kisaragi, she thought as she was about to leave.
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Caelica watched the others get into conversation, one that seemed to drag on as well... and even more people joined in, includeing a strange robotic looking girl. It wasn´t a smart move to stop and talk, not with the things they had in mind. Time was of the essence, timeing, as well, and if they chose to waste time, they might waste thier chances as well.

"Eh, sorry to interrupt, but.. aren´t we supposed to be going somewhere? Beating that fool into the ground is just gonna waste precious time."

Then, Majamu threw a punch at Jin, and Caelica gripped her sword quickly... thankfully, the robot girl seemed to try and be friendly, while the other was hostile...
Sighing, Caelica turned to Tron and let go of her Katana for now.

"So what do you want? Seems like we´ll be stuck here for a while, those two will probably duke it out any minute now.. might as well talk about it."

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:56 pm

The trained eye of the cat had watched the encounter as it was, Jin did seem in control and that brought him some peace, for a minute he almost drew Musashi to put an end to these things, however the cyborg girl had brought about a fast peace, it was something that he respected. As he noticed Caelica's tensing, it was clear that she too was ready to at, even though in the instant it was not necessary.

"I reckon we should just move on, no need in wastin' anymore time. Things are tense enough as they are." the old hero had nothing to say, as he saw this strange girl with a chip on her shoulder; one of those things that seemed personal, he likened it to the fact of chance, that Jin had done something in his past. None of it was pretty of course, but all one could do about the past was try to make up for it presently; this was what Jin eventually hoped to do.
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:08 pm

"Huh..?"
Tron looked kinda confused. For a few seconds she just stared at Caelica. Something seemed to be wrong. What is this? My scan doesn't work on this person. I only picked up two people yet there are more. Then she finally reacted and tried to pass off her confusion.
"Uhm, you're traveling with Jin so....are you a member of NOL? I don't know if I can tell you what my objective is."
The cyborg was very cautious. If these people were enemies, it would be foolish to trust them. Therefore she only gave out a minimum of information to them. Maybe she should try a more friendly approach. After all, Tron had no backup whatsoever and making enemies wouldn't help either.
"Oh...uhm, sorry for my rude behavior. Let me introduce myself first. My name is Tron, nice to meet you."
Then she froze again. Her scan also didn't pick up that cat person. Tron's expression finally showed her confusion. She pressed her hand at her forehead, as if she had headaches. Her systems gave out an error every time she tried to analyze them.
"Who...are you people..?"

Last edited by Tron on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:44 am

This girl was obviously joking, she threatened the "Hero of Ikaruga" a death threat? But Jin didn't joke about the females threats to him or even trash talk her, he wanted to know what the hell he did to her to make her attack him like that. He was shocked to see the odd cyborg like parts on her body when she revealed her face to him. D...Did he do that? But Jin would never do that! Whatever he did to her was most likely from Yukianesa's control over him. He saw her walk away and turned around to her back.

"Hey wait!, Look...I have no idea what I may have done to you to make you hate me, or try and kill me. But whatever it was you have to believe that I had no control of my actions at the time, I was..."Controlled" and had no say whatsoever to do it wasn't my fault and I deeply apologize for what I have done to you." Jin was actually talking about Yukianesa's manipulation over him when eh described his actions, but as the girl continued walking to leave Jin returned to the others and jumped into there conversation with this female cyborg apparently named Tron.

"No hard feelings, greetings you should already know me as Jin Kisaragi since you just stated my first name to Miss Caelica, in case you are wondering no we are not with the Library including me. I'm now Former Ex-Major Jin Kisaragi, I'm a rouge operative now and do things my own way. What's wrong? You look like your in some sort of pain. Do you need assistance?" Jin was mentioning the strange faces Tron made when she looked at Caelica and Master Jubei, including the obvious hand to the forehead. Was there something wrong? Don't say that he did something to this girl as well when Yukianesa controlled him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:04 pm

As Jin called Majamu and talked to her, the cyborg girl turned back: "You say I have to believe you? As weak-minded as you say you are? Look, I'll tell you a thing: you took off that eye. You remember, in Torifune? Surely not. You did worse to me in this exact place, as I stood where I am at the moment. But you don't remember that either, do you, Jin Kisaragi?"
As she heard what the former Major said to Tron, she decided to believe a bit more in what he said. If he said 'ex-Major', that means he's no longer in the NOL... I should have kept my cool: if he truly is a rogue, he must have been intelligent enough to get rid of that worthless authority... Late's better than never. As she changed her mind, she decided to come back to Jin and say her things to his face. "If you don't mind I am going to keep around you. Do not mistake it for forgiveness, I only want to see if you're really backing up your words with deeds. What are you trying to do now?" She wanted to see if Jin really had changed. She wouldn't rest with that disturbing hypocrisy of a helping hand unless it was proved not to be a lie.
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:35 pm

"Huh..?"
Tron was totally confused by now. Missing data and outdated information made it hard for her to think straight. Whoever rebuilt her, he or she either left the cyborg unfinished or did a really sloppy job. Tron took a deep breath to clear her mind. I just gotta...ignore the data for now. Finally she regained her composure and at the same time her eye color changed to a pale red.
"Uhm, i-it's nothing, really. Thanks for your concern. May I ask what your objective is? Now that you let NOL behind, which is a......good decision I guess."
The Cyborg was interested in the recent developments. Tron missed out quite some stuff while she was under Bang's numbers. And her database was more than just outdated. She hoped to gain new data from these people. Right now Tron hadn't a specific goal, therefore she wanted as much information as possible to decide her next step. Once again she gave Jubei and Caelica a look and her expression changed to a rather troubled one. Quickly her face turned back to Jin. At least her scans didn't give out an error again.
"Er....who are your companions?...Uh....sorry if I'm asking too many questions.."
Tron felt a bit out of place. These people surely had more to do than talking with a person that randomly appeared. Tron still hoped to get a useful hint or two.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:36 am

When Jin heard the female say she would stick alongside him and the rest of the group, he slightly sighed with relief. Maybe while traveling together Jin could somehow set things straight with this girl and help her to move on with her life without wanting revenge for him, he knew first hand that chasing one person for so long will waste your life...like when he was insane to kill his own brother.

"That is correct, defecting from the NOL has done wonders for me, allow me to introduce my companions. This beautiful woman was the one who helped raise my brother and I, Caelica Mercury and this feline persona is none other than one of the Six Heroes Master Jubei. I'm sorry if I didn't allow you to talk Miss Caelica, Master Jubei." Jin simply sighed, maybe he was starting to get the hang of real life without Yukianesa taking his mind from him.

"Well, I don't really want to reveal much but...were planning on taking down the NOL, by killing the Imperator and all of the higher ups, Miss Caelica, Master Jubei and I are looking for either the green haired bastard Hazama or The Puppeteer Relius Clover, were leaving the Imperator to my Brother Ragna The Bloodedge. If you would like you could accompany us, the more numbers will be more in our favor. Especially if we will be facing Hazama or Relius who are already ridiculously strong themselves."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:42 am

Tron gave a slight bow to greet the newly introduced people.
"Pleased to make your acquaintance. If you haven't been listening just now, I might as well introduce myself again. You may simply call me Tron, I don't really go by any other name."
Tron skillfully hid the fact that her actual name, code number, ID or whatever it was supposed to be, was TR-007. But maybe it was a bad idea to hide this fact, as someone may be able to make something out of it. But Tron wasn't too fond of that name, which is why she still tried to forget it. Calmly she reacted to the information that Jin provided.
"Hazama you say...? I guess he wasn't going all out after all when I was fighting him."
Tron looked down her body. Her poorly treated wounds still showed the aftermath of the fight. The next time she fought that reckless, she might not even survive it. Yet the cyborg didn't have many options in battle. It was like something was left out in her weaponry and Tron couldn't compensate for the missing part other than fighting regardless of the consequences. For a moment she looked like she's lost in thought, but then Tron quickly regained focus. She seemed undecided.
"Uhm....I really would like to help you, but before I do, I need to take care of some personal things which take priority for me. Erm......w-well, you don't know someone by any chance who is fond to science and..uh, determined enough to build living beings?"
Tron felt a bit awkward posing a question like that. It seemed as she herself wasn't really sure what she was looking for. But any hint would be fine for now. Didn't the squirrel girl also said something about a scientist? What was the name again? Something with K in the name. It wasn't like Tron couldn't remember. For some reason she didn't understand, the name was completely wiped out from her database. Was it some preset action that would always occur? Tron sighed. She once again seemed to be troubled with something else. Maybe she shouldn't waste the time of these people.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:14 am

Reacting to Jin's so fast revelation of his current goal, Majamu found odd that his goal resembled hers so much... "If you guys are trying to find Hazama, I think we have congruous objectives.", she said. She was trying to avoid doing things for her own agenda, in favor of Sector Seven; else she would be fighting Jin, not following him to find Hazama. "Not that I was feeling like accomplishing them alongside you, but I think you know stuff that could avoid me cutting up something useless."
When she heard the other cyborg Tron talking about her injuries and asking for one to heal them, she asked herself what to choose: calling the HQ or just leaving Tron to her own devices. She hadn't told anyone about her status as a Sector Seven agent, and she thought it was better like it. Besides, helping random people wasn't something she made a habit to do. Perhaps if Tron proved worth being repaired, she'd consider actually disturbing Kokonoe; but for that instant, she was more like allowing herself to join Jin's group to have her eye on the latter, and not matter about anything else.
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Jubei's eye quirked a brow, she'd fought with Terumi and was still in shape? That was a plus, though he couldn't imagine what that foul waste of existence had been playing at. Either way he was glad to see that she'd survived her encounter with minimal damage, given what Hazama was known for doing; she was still in there pretty well. He wouldn't pay it another moment's notice, he would be simple about this, it was nice to meet someone who was so pleasant and respectful.

"Don't worry none about it Jin, glad to meet ya there Tron. I'm glad that critter Terumi didn't hurt ya none too badly. He can be vicious little bugger if left unchecked, as far as knowin' someone good with Technology? That might be my daughter, though I can't say she's real pleasant in my presence, It wouldn't hurt if ya could get to Sector 7. As long as yer not makin' reference to me, I'd think she might help ya out." having no idea of the ironicness of the fact that his daughter had been so skilled with technology and yet wasn't always pliant with requests; well she had a lot of her mother in her. He still was proud, no matter how bitchy she could be towards him. He wasn't readily sure he didn't deserve have the scowling she gave him, but that was his to live with; no one elses.
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:12 pm

Tron's face brightened up a bit, when she heard about that scientist in Sector Seven. Even her eyes turned into a brighter, almost shining red color. Until now the cyborg avoided Sector Seven as her systems showed strange and incomprehensible reactions. But now she knew that someone of importance was there, so she decided to make it her next stop. This cat person was Jubei, right? Tron had some information about the six heroes in her database yet she couldn't really imagine how they act in person. Tron was happy to meet one of the rather kindhearted heroes. At least he appeared quite friendly to Tron.
"Thank you very much! I hope she can help me out. I really am in your debt for such a valuable information. If we meet again, don't hesitate to ask for my help, I'll be glad to return the favor."
The cyborg already hinted at her leave, therefore she bowed to the group to bid them farewell. But before she went on, she decided to inform these people of the bit of data she gained by fighting Hazama.
" Hazama uses a snake-like projectile to be effective from all distances, he can use it like a grappling hook to cover big distances quickly. At short range he uses a diverse set of knifes which can hurt pretty badly if he lands a hit. Other than that, I couldn't really analyze his unorthodox fighting style. I wish you good luck and and I will take my leave now. Take care."
With these words she took off. Luckily Sector Seven was in her database, therefore she wouldn't get lost. Hopefully this scientist could really help her out. At this point Tron didn't even knew what would happen when she'll meet up with said scientist.

------------>Exit
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:00 pm

As Majamu had come back to the group to check on Jin's true intentions, she heard Tron's advice about Hazama, and her words of departure to Sector Seven. "I somehow doubt we'll see her back on track soon: Sector Seven is freaking busy at the moment..." Well, that's not like this girl was useful anyway... She realized upon saying that she forgot to say that she actually was in Sector Seven. "Oh, I forgot to tell you; I am a Sector Seven operative... well, you guys could have guessed from that eye of mine.", she said while pointing to her eye. "So, what are you intending to do with the NOL for now? I'm lending a hand, you better not refuse it.", she said while extending her normal left arm in sign of assistance.
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:41 pm

Jin gave Tron a goodbye as she disappeared, heading for Sector Seven most likely thanks to Jubei. It appeared this girl who tried to attack him was also from Sector Seven to...did Kokonoe rescue her or something? "Well our intentions are simple, we're going to infiltrate the nearest NOL based and systematically take them down one by one until we find either Hazama or that Puppeteer, in my time of the NOL I believe his name was Relius Clover. We don't know which but one of them is speculated to having some sort of Life Link with the Imperator making her basically impossible to kill unless the other one with the link is with her. If we take down them, then Brother can finish off the imperator. Either Hazama or Relius will be in the base nearest the Imperator. The question is which base is she in and if they're with her at the time, I know Hazama and he tends to run off and do what he thinks is right sometimes so our best bet would to either head to place with lots of commotion." Jin unsheathed Yukianesa, creating a large Ice Car to fit the capacity of himself, Miss Caelica, Master Jubei and the girl. "Everyone hop on, we'll depart immediately as to not waste anymore time." Jin would await for everyone to hop on the car before leaving.

[EXIT]

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:52 pm

As Jin created his large Ice Car, Majamu wondered if it all was really in favor of Sector Seven, but she eventually answered herself. Kicking NOL ass never gets old. Besides, I could use these guys as cover; given how damn strong they are, I could even go back to base unscathed...
She hopped in Jin's cold and enormous vehicle, her left arm thrilling from the memory of the day her other arm was destroyed, she even shouted an instinctive growl while restraining her left arm from touching the icy structure before she decided to talk to Jin about his plan... "Your thing looks simple as hell: basically it just is popping up somehow in Hazama or Clover's way and kill the guy dead while your brother slays the Imperator, right?" She interrupted herself when she realized Jin said he had a brother sort of collaborating with him. "By the way, what kind of brother do you have? You mean there are other Kisaragi defectors?" She was completely unaware that the 'Brother' Jin referred to was Ragna the Bloodedge, whom she looked up to during her wandering days.
----------------(Exit)------------------->
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Caelica, thrown off a bit by the conversation, started to realize something.. Ragna was still more or less working for Sector Seven, yet didn´t check in there every once in a while to start formulateing plans or anything. The least she could do tell Kokonoe about what was going on, maybe she knew what to do next... or maybe she already had a plan.
All that, without knowing who Kokonoe was or what Tron was up to after her repairs, she decided to follow Tron to the Sector Seven Laboratory.
"Hey..! Wait up, i gotta talk to Kokonoe too!"

-------> Exit

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:12 pm

Jubei had looked on the Ice Car and their new guest, before watching Caelica having left, these things always seemed to become more and more tricky as things went on. Or at least more complex, though it wasn't really something he was worried about, at least the strange girl seemed to be onboard with destroying N.O.L. and the bastards involved with the wrong doings about the world. So she was a Sector 7 Operative? The repair work on her no doubt done by his daughter. He was still proud of her, no matter what the outcome had been, 'Well its good to see Kokonoe helpin' folks out.' he had no qualms about her negativity towards him. Though all thoughts aside, the veteran hero decided one thing for sure was happening: Jin was going to get those useful tips while on the way to wherever they were headed.

Jubei reckoned that the fiery warrior of ice was going to need the edge, especially with enemies who taunted as heavily as Terumi or the cold heart of Relius Clover; both known for in their own twisted ways, a Suave ability to speak.

(Exuent) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum