Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea about Cauldrons

2 posters

Go down

Idea about Cauldrons Empty Idea about Cauldrons

Post by Valkenhayn R. Hellsing Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:10 pm

[21:03:24 07/08/11] Valkenhayn R. Hellsing : hmmm.... are their any plans/suggestions/facts about the cauldrons besides them being connected to the boundary and creating Murakumos?

[21:03:52 07/08/11] E'thale the Tainted : (That is a ruddy good question o.o)

[21:04:45 07/08/11] Valkenhayn R. Hellsing : (because I am about to maybe create something bigger out of it? like destroying all of the cauldrons leading to a great disaster as the connection to the boundary is stable with them and gets unstable as they decrease?)

[21:05:29 07/08/11] E'thale the Tainted : (That sounds like something to play with, though truth be told, I really have no clue about their connection. It might be good or bad to see so many destroyed.)

[21:06:26 07/08/11] Valkenhayn R. Hellsing : (it would give the plot another twist, imo.... like Ragna destroying them all is also part of Terumis plan or something but Ragna thinks he is doing something good by destroying them.)

That's that. Any ideas, questions, feedback?
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing

Back to top Go down

Idea about Cauldrons Empty Re: Idea about Cauldrons

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Works for me. I never thought destroying them was a good idea, quite honestly. But then again, i also pity the Murakumos..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:20 pm

I'm dubious about how the connection to the Boundary becoming unstable could be a part of Terumi's plan. I mean, if he does that, his use of the BlazBlue would become limited.
That's my only problem with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkenhayn R. Hellsing Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Mint Viridia wrote:I'm dubious about how the connection to the Boundary becoming unstable could be a part of Terumi's plan. I mean, if he does that, his use of the BlazBlue would become limited.
That's my only problem with this.

that indeed would be an issue, but who knows? Maybe he found a way how to use the chaotic state between boundary and the real world to his adventages? You also don't know if he is helping Saya or actually tries to find a moment to get rid of her to be the new imperator or something. Sadly I don't know much about Imperator Librarius motives or orders, as my memory fails me... but maybe getting rid of the cauldrons would destroy Librarius plans, weakening her, making her an easy target for Terumi.....

everything's just speculation though. I actually wanted to say that finding a reason for Terumi to support the destruction shouldn't be that hard as there are no real specifications.
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:54 am

For more speculation about the Cauldron. Watching "That which is inherited" gave me some new inspiration.

In the movie, Relius creates sort of a new Black Beast out of the cauldron in Naobi. And as we all know, Ragna's attacks are reminescent of the Beast's appearance. So with Cauldrons gone, the power of the Azure shrinks, so that the destruction of all becomes the disappearance of the Azure... this might not seem bad, considering Terumi's Azure is gone, but Ragna and especially Noel and Nu, those three get weakened drastically, their maximum powers being then easily challenged or overwhelmed by those who don't rely on it: anybody with a Nox (Jin, Relius, Hazama) becomes overwhelmingly powerful, and Ragna losing his main weapon where Hazama remains one of the most powerful individuals is not really good news for him.

Hope that much theorytarding comes to help. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Heeeh? So I actually foresaw something quite interesting? I think being the onlooker is not just for show~
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum