Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entrance of Sector Seven

+4
Rachel Alucard
Kageo-kaka
Majamu
Hakumen
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Entrance of Sector Seven - Page 2 Empty Re: Entrance of Sector Seven

Post by Iron Tager Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:41 pm

-----------------------------(From resting room)----------------------------->
After a little time, Sector Seven already saw intruders back, a humongous number at that. No rest for me, it seems... We really are busy, and Kokonoe doesn't even have time to take care of everything. But numbers never seem big enough for Tager; the giant just stooped in the corridors, just meeting with the group of persons right where Rho had interfered with their advancing.
Rho was not really a good jobber: he really had that abrasive personality and genuine general uncare about everything that made it hard for him to follow orders. Not quite something that could be used to maximal effort.

Enough for thoughts about Rho, he needed to clear up the place. And in that aim he addressed the people right before him. "Okay, we need to clear this place. So, one at a time please, explain yourselves."

Iron Tager

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:15 pm

"It is..you again."
Tron paused for a moment. Her last encounter with the big guy didn't went well. So how should she explain herself?
"First of all...I need to apologize for last time. Some....errors occurred...in my systems, which I partly analzyed by now."
Yet again she halted. Tron definitely had some internal problems with talking right now. Without really understanding how she is malfunctioning, she went on.
"I..I need to talk...to that professor. I need to ge-....get myself fixed. A-And I...ha-ve information. Information on...NOL. A-And Information on...Sec--"
For a moment she halted again. Her red eyes turned grayish. Was is the right decision to talk about everything here and now. Tron look at the Red devil. Those yellow glasses intimidated her. Was there a reason to hide his eyes? It cleary took away alot on his readable emotions. Finally she committed to her choice.
"..Information on Sector Seven, too."
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny D. Flash Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Waiting here was no good either for Johnny or for Eta. Johnny was all too hasty to find out what was the miracle occuring that combined wetware and hardware so well in this miracle of a being that was the Murakumo copy.
No point in just standing here like it was none of his business: Johnny held the girl by her hand, walked forth, and stood up to the famed Red Devil: "I am Johnny D. Flash. In case you don't know, I also am a Sector Seven researcher. I came to borrow one of your research laboratories. Your boss, Kokonoe, doesn't mind her fellows running around in here, does she?"
Tager didn't seem to mind if those two were planning to just squat a lab quietly, he could still find them back once this here was over. Johnny walked past the Red Devil without a hint of hesitation and got deeper in the structure, looking for the laboratories in the depths of the Kagutsuchi Headquarters...
-------------------------(to some lab with Eta)---------------------->

Johnny D. Flash

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:55 pm

He looked to the big guy and made a small sound, didn't they trust him to watch a single door? He wasn't letting anyone through and even though these two had gone as far as they had. He had given off a light shrug and stepped back, though he looked at Tager and asked a simple question. "So what's the word big guy? I imagine I'm still watchin' the gate, right?" he was force to follow orders and that was fine, but he wanted to know what was the word on this?
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Rachel sighed as she tipped with her fingers on top of a table. She actually moved over to one to lean over. Mixed with her annoyed expression that was no good sign.
"How come you are around Sector 7 like your everday pawn, Noel? Is there not something you have to actually do other than walking around?"
Another unusual sign. The vampire lady actually sought a conversation. She must've been pretty bored to do so.
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Noel was taking a break from all this straining streak this day had for her. She really needed it from that last tense situation in Orient Town... Makoto didn't really give a thought about what she did, did she?

That last thought of hers had her really troubled. After all, Makoto had always been her closest friend, she just couldn't intentionally let her alone in trouble... Only now she heard Rachel's question to her: "Huh? Actually I was supposed to stay in there for much longer... I don't know if... I think I'd rather go, but I'm safe here... am I not?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:23 pm

"Oh really, safety you say? A laboratory with mass-destruction weapons that will be eventually found, conquered and used against you? Ah, do not mind my comment on that. I did not mean to crumble your little world."
"Still, it's strange for you to be send outwards if you are safe in here... and you are here of your own free will?"

Rachel kept nagging a bit while not really looking in Noel's direction. Tilting her head left and right she seemed to decide rather to dye her nails or not... at least that's what her overall expression made one think.
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:42 pm

"I have... not been sent outwards." Noel pitifully looked down. While her leaving with Makoto was not permitted, even if Kokonoe didn't really pay it any attention, she clearly felt guilty for it.

"Anyway- I feel more threatened by Hazama-, she mentally shivered at the name of that man who had done something so bad to her mere days ago. -than even nukes."

"But now I recall... Noel was reassembling her resolve. I have to know more about me. And you are the one that can tell me. Please..." For some reason she knew that Rachel could answer all of her questions... probably because she could answer just about every question?

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Tager Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:03 pm

Tager was a bit worried about Noel talking with Rachel, so he just made a sign to Rho, ordering him to keep an eye on Noel. She could go out of hand, and Noel escaping from Kokonoe... no that wasn't anything to think of.
He put it upon himself to deal with Tron for now.
"You have information about the NOL and us? Sorry to burst your bubble, but it is probably outdated. So you can keep it for yourself. Though, you could stay here if you want to get to talk with Kokonoe. Though, you'll have to wait for a long while because she's in a very long operation which can last extremely long. I hope you have enough patience."
Saying things as true as they were would make things much easier. Tron might get it as a 'come back later' and leave, or she would wait in here.

Iron Tager

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:15 pm

Outdated? How would that giant of a soldier know what the female cyborg has been doing the whole time?
"Huh? Just because my body is outdated doesn't mean I'm living in the past. I've been around places. But if you don't want the data, I can't force you."
For a moment Tron looked dumbfolded. Why didn't he said so from the beginning? The female cyborg sighed. She's been making this harder than it really was.
"Really? You could've told me so earlier. Then I can meet the professor if I just wait?"
Maybe Tron would've had more success if she hadn't been so forceful. She shook her head while thinking to herself. This really wasn't the attitude she usually has. Tron noticed that she started to change in the past few days.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Given the notice from Iron Tager, he caught wind of the change and the signal. Keeping an eye on Noel? Shouldn't be that hard, but then again given who she was with, he was thinkin' something was picking up, he stood nearby but not in the direct zone of Noel or the mysterious vampire that he'd heard only whispers about. This as he thought might be more fun, should it escalate he'd get to have some fun right? But he was getting ahead of himself, this was a simple watch duty.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:02 pm

"Going out according to your own free will? Then you yourself do not seem to see any magnificence in this safety..."
Noel walked into another obvious trap of Rachel, which would probably only add more to her feelings of guilt right now. But before the blonde Ex-NOL Officer could respond the vampire already let out a sharp sigh holding her forehead.
"Enough of this. So, you really wish to know more about yourself? What are you willing to pay? In any case. Telling you anything would not be too convenient. Not in this sort of place. It reeks of surveillance cameras and bugs. It is something private we have to discuss, non?"
Noel had to leave this place, if Rachel was anywhere near being generous as to tell her.
"Assuming everything went to Kokonoe's favor in that little arguement... we might as well leave this place for now. It will take some time for her to do her little preparations... butting in would be far too rude as well. I think I might have the possibility to have my tea time in the garden at an punctual moment for a chance. Those rare moments after all that has been happening, my my...."
Rachel was about to leave. The quiet Noel had to act quick if she wanted the help of the vampire lady. Hopefully she had some good arguements to conceive Rachel.
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Noel was entirely focused on Rachel, not minding anything else, even if Rho was just behind her, the more time went on, the least she cared about what wasn't Rachel: "I know how this place is... safe or anything... but for a reason I don't belong here..."

She saw Rachel's intention to leave, and she really had to decide quickly as she heard the vampire clearly expressing this desire. What can I do? What can I do? What will I do? Confused, she still stuttered two seconds later: "I-I-I'll come with you. The Professor will know I'm okay if I'm with you." She still took upon herself to say it to one person around (Tager) before following the vampire lolita wherever she would see fit to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:30 pm

(I am sorry if my post seems a bit ignorant towards anybody, especially Rho. I just wanted to let you know I am fully aware of your prescence and hereby let you decide if you wanna butt into our leaving. Dimensional gates tend to make people get away pretty fast, so interupting now would be the best idea, if you ever intended to do so~

This post ist only to clear the current posting order. You can delete it anytime, I just thought it will be better noticed in here as I never know when I will meet someone in the chat )
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:51 pm

Rho had been onto the fact that Rachel was wanting to go and sure enough while he could have easily been defeated by her sorcery, it was a thrill and his job at this point to halt such a move if possible. "Well not so fast there, it isn't a good idea to go without sayin' bye now is it?" the grin told of his bad humor being involved in it, the moment following he stepped a bit closer and looked to Noel.

"I don't know what the drill is here, but leavin' is still on the dangerous side of things, don't ya agree, Noel?" he honestly had not been close enough to hear why she wanted to leave, but facts be put to rest, he did not need to know in order to try and stop Noel's leaving with the vampire before him.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Rachel halted her movements when someone interrupted her departure. It was not only Noel who wished to follow the vampire lady, it was also another one of Kokonoe's henchemen.
"Ah, I pardon for my impoliteness, Mister. But you see, I thought I already bid adieu to those who are really important... do not wonder if you count zero people in total. That was my intention."
A rather cold response to Rho's request. Rachel didn't look like she would be stopped by just that. The main issue would probably lie with Noel, who would be trying to defend her opinion maybe a bit too much. That would cost too much time.
"You do not have to respond, Noel. May I speak in the interest of everybody present? Do not try to hinder us any further. I have already made my choice to return home. I feel offended pretty fast as my temper is short."
"T-That is true! The lady isn't lying about this one! T-Trust me, you would regret-"
"Shut your trap, Gii."
The fat bat squealed in fear as it didn't finish it's sentence.
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Tager Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:19 pm

"Sorry, but I can't let you snatch her without moving."
The Red Devil came to support Rho in his duty of maintaining Noel in highest security: Kokonoe never decided of a halt in her deciding of keeping Noel around. So as well as he was implied and still, the Red Devil would do her bidding and keep Noel in check.
"Kokonoe told me Noel should stay here unless she decided otherwise. Unfortunately, your declarations happen to end up colliding with these sayings. So as much as I am concerned, orders are to intercept you by default."
The Red Devil made his intention clear: the mission said there would be a fight between Tager and Rachel, over who of them would hold Noel captive: it was really just this... He charged his gauntlets with electricity, ready for action.

Iron Tager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2