Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A restaurant around this rich zone...

2 posters

Go down

A restaurant around this rich zone... Empty A restaurant around this rich zone...

Post by Reiei Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:01 pm

----------------------(From home)--------------------->
After a while of walking unchecked as expected, Reiei decided to just roam around mindlessly. Being in public was not usually his thing, but it could make him openly visible to anyone who could recognize his mere being out as a sign of something important happening. Out of his NOL uniform, Reiei just looked like one of those other classy people, except much younger and tan than those rich people. With his all-black-and-white attire, he could actually fit in the mold set by the classy people around in their strict suits and the kind.
He decided to choose a restaurant as a staying place because a terrace made a find exposure and observation place.
He invited Junesa to follow him and presented her a table: "May I invite you there? I will pay, don't bother with anything." Still not smiling, but the young werewolf was at least warm and welcoming. He sat at his own place following that, keeping his eye on the surroundings like a critic.
Reiei
Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

Back to top Go down

A restaurant around this rich zone... Empty Re: A restaurant around this rich zone...

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:24 pm

~~~~~~~> (From Reiei's Home)

Junesa accompanied Reiei on this roaming through the city, it set her at a bit of ease to have someone she could trust nearby. Having adjusted her attire somewhat, she seemed suited to blend into a high society crowd, the rich people might not regard her the same; but aside her opposite at present she felt she would blend in. She had the attitude of an upper crust lady if need be at the times. Once they'd stopped before the restaurant and she found him ever the gentleman it was a moment that she respected, it was charming of him to offer such a thing.

"I am pleased to accept, thank you kind sir." she offered a curtsy and then moved to sit at the table, the dhampir found herself at home, at least with his attitude of choice. They were bound to hear something here right?
Junesa Azai-Azuchi
Junesa Azai-Azuchi

Back to top Go down

A restaurant around this rich zone... Empty Re: A restaurant around this rich zone...

Post by Reiei Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Looking around in the surroundings, Reiei noticed nothing at first glance. But that was actually expected: one can't get everything at first glance. If Madam doesn't notice my presence here, I might as well do some chitchat.
"Well, Miss Azai, might you tell me who you really are?", Reiei asked in a fakely interrogative tone. It would start the conversation, and give off an impression that, while they were acquaintances, Reiei still doubted his contact. He felt that he did good as an actor by now, with that self-control he could flaunt himself of. Nobody could see through his tone of voice right now, now could Junesa do it?
Reiei
Reiei

Back to top Go down

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:04 pm

She had not figured him out exactly, but upon hearing a similar tone to the form that was at present in his house, she felt the need to respond to his words as plainly as possible. She was amused by the near interrogative tone, she was not inclined to respond to it; seriously at least was nothing that she would do with.

"I am Junesa Azai-Azuchi, new to my madam's service, who I am is easiest said by saying that I spent a bit of time in a dark alley here and again, on travel for various reasons; but before this with no certainty." she gave him a truth, a small clue to what she was really about, but as this was something she considered to be musing to her; he would getting little else this way.
Junesa Azai-Azuchi
Junesa Azai-Azuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:27 pm

While she told her things way too straight, Reiei's blood boiled: he needed to react quick. He quickly stood up and put his finger on her mouth to shut it up as fast as he could. That sure gave him a hint as to who she was, but hell, what about his cover? She really was thoughtless, for a follower of the great Madam.
"Never. Allude. To her. Again.", he said while tring to sound as gutturally werewolf-ish as possible. This sounded intimidating, but through this Junesa might guess that he really said this out of concern for the right of saying Rachel's name moreso than the appearant impression that she was so much of an enemy that he'd not tolerate mentions to her. "I meant, what are you doing, this aside?" He drew the attention to Junesa's occupations while alone. It could have her under a sort of pressure, but if so that would relieve him of some and put her to a test. And he needed to know about her anyway to entrust her the precious report he held in his vest...
Reiei
Reiei

Back to top Go down

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Hearing his growl had made her internally sigh, being new to such a service rather meant she would stumble; she knew that she did. But instead of letting it get to her, she cooled her heels, someone wound this tight would only press her while this silly test continued. She saw through it, but at a cost of her own foolishness. 'Honestly...when do I make such rookie mistakes?' she would be so thickened with the responses it hurt her teeth, in the proverbial manner. False life and false souls, like her father...how that cursed man had shown her what it was to be such a thing. Her mask tripped back on, there was little trust; that was fine with her.

"Browsing, so much to look at after all." she'd posed too much and realized that she did betray herself a little too much. She had no intention to let her mind clam up on her right now. She took a calming sigh and would resume just who she was in the following point.
Junesa Azai-Azuchi
Junesa Azai-Azuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Reiei just sighed disarmedly. She was apparently pretty much a beginner in handling undercover situations... I can see she's green to the job, but Madam surely didn't recruit her long ago apparently... In his moody thinking, Reiei forgot the waiter arriving, and commanded a little bottle of red wine. Sure alcohol could be nocive to those that were supposed to be self-inhibited like him, but actually that was yet another test from Reiei. The second one: being strong enough to resist alcohol influence. Reiei had inflicted himself this test while still at the Academy and succeeded even though he refrained from alcohol as a whole.
"Browsing? What is your area of expertise?", he showed interest in this actually, both genuinely and cover-wise.
Reiei
Reiei

Back to top Go down

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:09 pm

One mentally she was composed, she had crept from behind her little social mask; which while pleasant enough had looked just like her present expression. She refused to do this to herself in this profession as well. She would be free and went out on the proverbial limb once again."People and circulating facts of living and life...things are prone to change quickly. It's nice to keep pace, keeps one cultured you might say." a truth of hers, even though she knew nothing in the big sense of important knowledge; one thing her job taught her well was people.

She was starting to understand a little something about those she watched, the every day people were truly a mystery and she was at least starting to know in point as she went on. Just trying to find a middle ground with them, though she again went off and returned to the present in her mind.
Junesa Azai-Azuchi
Junesa Azai-Azuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Reiei didn't get a thing as to how she was answering his question. Actually, she did, but she sort of changed subjects twice in a sentence.
So she was spying on those everyday people. "Not that I wish to offend you but... what is the reliable information you can extract in here?"
Reiei was still acting like an interrogator, but forcing the obvious out of Junesa might do bad... The young werewolf thought as he set his two arms on the table folded his hands in front of his mouth.
But when would the orders come in?
Reiei
Reiei

Back to top Go down

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:05 pm

She was going to be frank and keep to the way she wished him to understand, a simple phase that could be gotten from the people of this time and age. It was easy to understand, it was easy to shoot and miss regularly. But she imagined with the way things were stirring, she could be sure that she knew it in fact, there was going to be something "The sources from such a place are flimsy, most miss...but there are those,these men and women in conversation let things slip. A single word, can give way to a reality or miss. A loose business at best, but it can work." she knew it was vague and was basically 'win some, lose some', it was how she worked in tight times. She felt this was one such time, she knew she'd be hearing his reaction and had a small idea of what it is.
Junesa Azai-Azuchi
Junesa Azai-Azuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:39 pm

How true it was, one wrong word and you get to meet the low end of fate. This was especially true in the NOL where if it was heard you were moling for others you were basically condemned to death. But Reiei knew the weight that was constantly upon him. The thought of his burden merely made him frown a bit, since he had become accustomed to it to a point that true relief opportunities were rare, for years... "Well, if someone knows his place, the job gets done better. It is fairly good for me."
As what they commanded came by, the young werewolf knew better than talking by now. He just was eating calmly what was in his plate, watching around in case Rachel manifested herself.
Reiei
Reiei

Back to top Go down

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:57 pm

She took a few bites of her dish, thanking the waiter's presence with a gentle nod as she took a small sip of her beverage. Trusting her extra sense to pick up on any trace of anything, she would not let anything beyond her; if a situation called for a reaction them it would be acted upon. At least she felt that she was starting to understand a little bit about undercover work, working for who she did would take more than any experience she had gained on her own. "Just the sentiment, knowing one's place and position helps make things easier."
Junesa Azai-Azuchi
Junesa Azai-Azuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:44 am

Reiei had finished eating rather quickly, but well, his inner strength required much energy and food to maintain, just like any other being. Even though he just stayed there in the same allure of constant boredom that characterized the rich, Reiei actually was extremely concerned about whether or not Rachel would notice him, or the other way around. Apparently, I will have to go the indirect way about giving her my report, but that's actually the safer option.
Giving Junesa a slight smile in response to her attitude and speech, he just felt that maybe she was much of a lady, too much to have understood about undercover work at first contact "Understanding does make things better, indeed. But one can grow up to the task one is assigned, even if only due to exposure. I could tell you about some strange examples, but those ones are going a bit too far.". Too bad this wasn't a place for showing gratitude, but keeping that for himself may avoid her some embarrassing compliments, and the possibility of her going too loose about such things. No taking it too easy by now...
Reiei
Reiei

Back to top Go down

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:18 pm

She knew how she tried, what measure would be necessary? She wanted to find out and had tested the water, too much a lady and not enough the spy; she would show her true colors when the the look was in her eye. She heard his words and had gone to give way to point, she was glad to find that she was at least not without some trust here.

"There is plenty to learn, always as the world will show. As we the people must know this to grow, we shall only improve; as I know my limits and with that I hope to expand my horizons." it was her admitting that she lacked the skills, but she would work out her own failings through experience.
Junesa Azai-Azuchi
Junesa Azai-Azuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down