Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura, The KokoLamby child semi-WIP (need input and suggestions plz)

3 posters

Go down

Sakura, The KokoLamby child semi-WIP (need input and suggestions plz) Empty Sakura, The KokoLamby child semi-WIP (need input and suggestions plz)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Name: Sakura

Race: ¼ beast man (cat)

Appearance: Sakura is a cute little girl with short bright pink hair and sandy cat ears and twin sandy cat tails, both with white tips. She’s about 4’ tall and is has the body of a nine year old. She usually wears cute clothes or a private school uniform (her mother can afford the best, after all). Most of the time she wears a tank top and leggings with cute sandals. Her eyes are an orangey colour that can sometimes switch to gold or to red. Her skin is fair and she usually is smiling. She wears a pair of large round frameless glasses.

Loyalty: Sector Seven, her mommies and Jubei.

Personality: Sakura is a genius child, though she is very innocent and happy. She has a good outlook on things and she loves her “parents” (Kokonoe and Lambda) and her grandfather, Jubei. She loves candy and her favourite food peanut butter cookies. She wants to be a great fighter and scientist when she grows up. While her existence is only a several years long, Kokonoe engineered her to have the mind, as well as the body, of an older child. She tends to be very honest and doesn’t like to lie (mostly because Kokonoe and Jubei can always tell when she’s lying so she doesn’t think it’s worth it…). Sometimes the smallest things can set her off and start her crying (like spilled milk…), but she tries to stay happy most of the time. She tends to be serious when the time calls for it, however. She is very much a perfectionist, something inherited from her mother.

Weaponry: SCIENCE and intellect. She has a Nox called Bast, which takes the form of twin wakizashi and uses the powers of various Egyptian gods.

Abilities: She’s been being trained by Jubei and can fight with her blades in her hands and in her mouth. Her hand to hand skills are very good, and she tends to be especially good at throws. She inherited natural talent at magic from her mother, but since Kokonoe hasn’t taught her she doesn’t know how to do much. Her magic is more effective when her emotions are high or if she is despirate. She’s been trying to teach herself some magic without her mother knowing though. Obviously she’s not overly strong, although her mother has performed some “enhancements” on her to make her stronger than an average nine year old. Her main asset is her speed and agility, however. Her mother also gave her retractable knife claws incase she should become disarmed (Think wolverine [/geek]).
As for non combat abilities, she’s great at cooking and cleaning and is good at staying optimistic unless she has facts that tell her she should be grim. She tends to think to hard about some things and not hard enough about others.

History: Sakura was created in a test tube, and her DNA was injected into a host body which Kokonoe created to be soulless and to look like a cross between her and Lambda. Kokonoe revived the soul she had created in the test tube to fill the body (at that time a six year old) and voila! Sakura was “Born”.

Her early childhood was wonderful, and she was always by either Kokonoe’s or Lambda’s side. Her mother taught her and provided her with much knowledge and showed her the ways of science.

In her second year of existence, her mother decided it was time she should get a full education, and sent her to a private school to learn about reading and writing arithmetic. Her intellect was far beyond those in her year, however, and by her third year of existence she had made her way to high school.

During her second year of existence, her mother also decided she should learn how to fight properly. She was loathe to send her to Jubei, but she knew it had to be done. She wrote him a letter telling her that Lambda would bring his grandchild by every Wednesday and Friday for lessons from that day on. She knew her father wouldn’t argue with her, and she was right. That letter however was the most contact she’s had with him, as she always sends Lambda or Tager to take her to him and meet Jubei when he brings her back.

Sakura came to love her grandfather easily and spends as much time with him as she can, sometimes seeking him out after school on days other than Wednesday or Friday.

This year is her first year of high school.

RP sample: (Here you show us how you can rp. An alternative option is to spar someone in an out of RP fight on this site and post the link to it here.)

Back to top Go down

Sakura, The KokoLamby child semi-WIP (need input and suggestions plz) Empty Re: Sakura, The KokoLamby child semi-WIP (need input and suggestions plz)

Post by Arakune Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:50 am

Suggestion: Elaborate on these 'powers of the egyptian gods'
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Sakura, The KokoLamby child semi-WIP (need input and suggestions plz) Empty Re: Sakura, The KokoLamby child semi-WIP (need input and suggestions plz)

Post by Webmaster Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:18 pm

Seconded with Arakune... also, she seems a bit old for the small period in which she could`ve been made in, afterall, Lambda is "alive" for a year now at best. Shortly before Noel became Mu she was 90% complete, so, uh, yeah... maybe you should just create her in the now, RPG wise, and then work the way up or something like that.

Aside from all that, the host body, being created from Kokonoe and Lambda wouldn´t be soulless unless she removes the soul right off the bat to create a new one.. genetics don´t work like that as far as i`m concerned.

The history, thus, becomes completely unrelated to the character as since she`s far too old for this timespan. I think we should just think this over and maybe brainstorm together or something.

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:17 pm

I smell feint traces of Mary Sue here. Really cute little girl who happens to be the daughter of two canons and is constantly doing cute things while looking even cuter. She's wise beyond her years and has great potential along with training from the strongest creature in the world. Along with those fears it doesn't really seem like something Kokonoe would do, she doesn't strike me as the type that wants kids and I don't think she would seek her father out for anything even if it was only to use him. There's certainly hope but like Lambda said some brainstroming may be in order.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:20 pm

*Nods* Lamby, I'll contact you next time I see you on MSN.

I guess I was thinking somewhere along the lines of Yachiru from bleach when I made her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:18 am

-shivers-

Yachiru? Scary little thing, that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum