Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Time (Carl and Nirvana Chat)

Go down

Quality Time (Carl and Nirvana Chat) Empty Quality Time (Carl and Nirvana Chat)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:54 am

{This thread will be used for when Carl and Nirvana want to seclude themselves from everyone, which they do quite often. This is also where they can discuss various things with each other, while maintaining the circus, their day job. Nirvana's speech will appear as "..." to everyone else, but her true speech is under the spoiler tags beneath that, which is how Carl, Valkenhayn and anyone else who can hear her 'telepathic speech' would see it as. And yes.. if you're going to eavesdrop, try to resist the temptation to pick those spoiler tags, lol XD}

Back to top Go down

Quality Time (Carl and Nirvana Chat) Empty Re: Quality Time (Carl and Nirvana Chat)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:11 am

Kagetsuchi Port ==> Circus

Outside the old, largely forgotten building within the bowels of downtown Kagetsuchi, the doll landed careful and graceful. She place her small companion upon the ground just as gently, before resuming her regular idle position.

"..."
Spoiler:

Nirvana waited patiently for Carl to take the stride to the nearby door of their "home".

Back to top Go down

Quality Time (Carl and Nirvana Chat) Empty Re: Quality Time (Carl and Nirvana Chat)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:42 am

The younger of the two was more than used to absolutely everything about Nirvana.. however, every time they traveled by air like that, it was admittedly exhilarating. The large, ironically lethal-looking claws of the mechanical marionette lowered him ever so softly to the ground then, and he took the opportunity to slip out of her surprisingly gentle grasp. Dust rose in thin misty tendrils as his boots finally met solid ground once again.

"Oh, they're not too bad, Sis. That's why I surrendered. I didn't want to injure myself too badly, or else we couldn't work anymore. She knew something about Ragna the Bloodedge, but.. whatever it was, I guess we'll never know now..," He explained as he lead the way, almost uncannily calm as they headed down a dreary, suspicious alleyway that lead to their carnival refuge, in the utter dead of night. All was quiet.. almost too quiet. Their only company was the spotlight of a streetlamp above them, flickering every now and then as if clinging to life. None of this phased Carl, however. They were used to such things.

Stopping at the large double-threshold, which wasn't nearly as impressive as the main entrance, he wrapped his small digits around the rusted handle.

"I'm sorry, Ada.. I let you down," He added, looking rather ashamed, before turning the handle with some trouble. However, it no doubt was so habitual to the youth by now that he needn't even glance at it as he did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:53 am

The doll straightened her stance, ready to accompany her top hat clad companion beyond the doors to the unmanned circus. Nirvana watched as Carl held the door ajar. His small body nearly weightless to the robot, she knew it best if she held such a heavy door instead - so, five white daggers of fingers pressed their weight against the cool plane of the bronze, like a strange, metal starfish, until after the boy had successfully passed. Then, ever slowly, and just as surely, the marionette trailed inside as well, dropping her hand to her side and allowing the door to crash back into its frame with a ringing metal boom.

"..."
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:02 am

Despite Nirvana's encouragement, Carl couldn't help but have a feeling of uselessness in the back of his mind. A small sigh left his lips as he took the first few steps into the large, whimsical stadium which served as their temporary abode. Stopping in his tracks rather listlessly, he turned a bit to face his much taller companion.

"Thank you Ada, but she could have known something important. She could be heading to Ragna's hideout as we speak. And if I had known something like that.. Maybe I could have changed you back..," He replied, as his eyes softened in a disheartened manner, shadowed beneath the brim of his hat.

He was usually more optimistic than this when it was just the two of them, and logically knew it was best for them to retreat. However, the promise of a lead which could have benefited Nirvana was really sinking in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:30 pm

Once inside, Nirvana had been expecting them to resume "the usual" - maintenance, janitorial duties, then finally having time to rest. But instead, the duo were within a meter of the doorway, with a disappointed Carl standing, sulkily, a foot afront her path. The doll listened carefully, and once the prodigious boy had finished explaining his woes, the automation slipping her large palm to cup his soft, pink cheek, showing him that she understood.

"..."
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:13 am

The complexities that plagued Carl's mind didn't cease completely even as he felt the warmth of his cheek stolen by Nirvana's large mechanical palm. It made the already stagnant, chilled air within the circus seem cold enough to make his hair stand on end. His eyelids fell, contented, as that cool shimmer of Nirvana's touch held almost healing properties to the young vigilante.

The doll's words returned a spark of optimism to the boy's mood, and he chuckled lightly.

"I suppose you're right, Ada. I'll treat this as a learning experience. I learned that I can't underestimate my opponent and that at any time, I could face a circumstance that I'm not familiar with," The boy reasoned, a warmth returning to his tone, one which showed itself often when he was alone with his robotic sibling at times like these.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:42 am

Just as the boy felt charm in his much taller companion's chilling touch, the marionette found that same comfort in Carl's warm, albeit small, frame. Understandably, then, Nirvana's hand was hesitant to leave the youthful vigilante's cheek, which it gently graced.

It was nice to see the brightness return to his eyes.

Having done her part in soothing the quirky boy's teeming mind, the doll turned and stood up slowly, planning to resume their just-as-quirky part time job here, at the circus...To be honest, that meant that their entire occupational life was quite a show in itself.

Four long, spindly stakes of white curled about the handle of a nearby broom, as Nirvana intended to begin sweeping the floor.

"..."
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Although his optimism was returned, Carl's energy certainly hadn't. He sighed.. tinkering with the run down bots of the all but abandoned circus wasn't at the top of his wish list at the moment, to say the least.

"I really should have fixed these earlier. I'm exhausted.. All I can think of doing is resting."

He knew, though, that such a necessity would have to wait. Disappearing out of sight for a moment or two, Carl reappeared from one of the backstage corridors holding a small toolbox. Patches of gray dust littered his clothing like algae, which he batted off before situating himself in front of one of the smaller machines, obviously in need of repair as it teetered pathetically with the flesh and bone equivalent of a broken back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:58 pm

The soft brush of worn bristles stain the air, the spacious room echoing even this small noise, and intermingled with the clap of her small companion's metal-framed boots as he approach the circus-bots.

"..."
Spoiler:

Patient with her own laggy mobility, the doll slowly but surely cleanse the floor of debris.. between the seats, below the seats, by the stage, between the circus "cast" and so on.

After Nirvana was finished, even placing the broom back in the forlorn, hardly-able-to-be-called-a closet, she immediately flop into decommission - she really needed to rest, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:12 am

It appeared that the bot, one of the small ballerina-esque 'females', had induced such an injury from its constant repetitive motion - a bounce, a hand wave or two, and then finally, a bow. This seemed harmless enough, but the mechanisms involved in such a display had long since worn thin, and had probably been needing repair for at least a month or two before it finally had enough.. Carl almost felt sympathetic toward the machine, although it was truly lifeless.. listless. Sentience was something it never had, and never would, possess.

Tink.. Crink.. As Carl took little time in cramming a screwdriver into the nearly-too-small opening on its back, he was idly aware that his sister was busying herself with maid chores. This wasn't anything out of the ordinary. As he poked and prodded, a mangled, smoking piece of scrap metal eventually revealed itself from in between the numerous cogs and chains used to run the small feminine bot. He took care in brushing the offending shrapnel into the open, and then grabbed it and shoved it into his pocket to dispose of it. For safe measure, he inspected the bot further afterward. A tightened bolt here, screw there. He made sure everything was in relatively proper order before placing the ballerina bot back onto its premade tracks with the rest, and gave it a test run. It worked like a charm.

Carl wiped his lashes softly from underneath his glasses, sighing a bit in relief. He finally turned his attention to a different, much more important robot.. Nirvana was currently in decommission.

"I wonder if you still dream, Ada?" He asked aloud with a soft smile, as he watched her from his current distance. He hoped that was the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum