Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lobby/Lounge Area

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lobby/Lounge Area - Page 2 Empty Re: Lobby/Lounge Area

Post by Webmaster Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Lambda purred and cuddled into Haku`s boobs, but soon blinked as she realized what the hell she was doing.

Uhm.. eh... yes... lets.. lets just take the tour, okay...?

She said, backing off and being confused about her actions.

Must`ve been Nu...

Why do you always accurse Nu for your silly actions? Nu wants Ragna, not the Sankishin unit. Get your mind out of gutter, Lambda.

Alright, fine, i`m sorry.

....Its okay.. Nu doesn`t feel angry.

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Hakumen shook her head and followed Lambda in silence but couldn't help but send the occasional glance at the Murakumo's backside. The tight muscular rear end waging back and forth ever so slightly had an almost unnatural draw to it. Even as she walked behind Lambda, her eyes affixed on the young girl's attractive form, she attempted to figure out the reason for her actions. Suddenly it dawned on her, the grimalkin had been disturbingly precise with this transformation, even Hakumen's body chemistry was now that of a woman's. Unfamiliar with this state she had difficulty controling her emotions. Without even realizing it, she was reaching out towards Lambda from behind, longing for the sensation of skin to skin contact. But at the last moment she stopped herself, regaining her icy exterior. She would master this new form, she would not allow herself to be a slave to her own emotions.

Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Lambda blinked as there was a shift in the air, a sudden movement. She looked over her shoulder at the white knight, seeing if there was something wrong, then turned back and continued to walk forward, comeing by serveral laboratories.

Those labs contain the Anti-Mass-Spectrometres for the Hazardous Material samples we get from various places. Their effect is currently unknown to me, but they make pretty shiney beams of light when the circuit is completed.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Hakumen glanced at the various labratories with mild interest. The science that Kokonoe cherished so very much was a foolish imitation of the Ars Magus and Nox Nyctores. It was almost funny when one thought about it, the child of Nine had grown to become the world's most hardened critic of magic in all it's forms. Quickening her pace, Haku walked next to Lambda and cleared her throat to gain her attention. It was time to get down to business. "Tell me Murakumo, is it true that you encountered Terumi and Kusanagi in combat? If I am to defeat them I require more information. Tell me of the battle."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:53 pm

Lambda blinked, then stopped and turned to face him.

It wasn´t much of a battle.. but Tager sustained heavy damage when fighting Mu, and Hazama`s Nox Nyctores made a deep pierceing cut in my arm.. I just teleported us there, captured Arakune with an electromagnetic cage and tried to leave, but Tager, in the minute we´ve been there was already engaged in a fight with Mu and didn`t stand a chance against him.. as since it was a rescue mission i didn´t engage on Terumi either, but if we would´ve been there for two minutes, Tager might be destroyed now and i would probably be still being repaired...

She was suprised by the things Hakumen was told about, she could never even stand a chance against Mu if they would`ve fought. It was doubtful that Delta could as well.

If anyone would be able to fight her for longer, i would say thats you, Hakumen. I would only delay the inevitable.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Haku listened carefully as Lambda recounted her battle. He was quite fmiliar with Terumi's power but if this "Mu" was truly as powerful as the story implied, it could become a problem. He briefly considered seeking the aid of the cat Jubei but immediately dismissed the idea. His pride would not allow it. As much as he hated to admit it, Lambda was powerful and if she was willing to admit an eventual defeat then Haku would heed her advice.

"I fail to see why your Master refuses to act. With all the power at her disposal she should strike immediately. While your forces may not have a chance in single combat, there is much to be said for strength in numbers. The grimalkin is a fool."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:05 pm

Lambda`s expression remained blank as Hakumen kept talking to her.
As it was then her turn to reply, she spoke again.

I didn´t mean that you would be the one to defeat her because of your strength, Hakumen.. but your unlimited power reserves give you a chance to. Even a whole fireing squad of Ars Magus users would barely inflict any serious damage upon Mu.. her regeneration far surpasses mine, and the Azure grants her tremendous power reserves... and as far as i`m aware, Terumi cannot be slain all that easyly as well, being already dead.. engageing them right away would only result in the death of thousands.

Lambdas eyes didn´t rest on her mask, hideing her face and eyes, but instead remained on Hakumen´s impressive bust.

Only you... or maybe Ragna.. could stand a chance.

The middle part of her sentence was in a higher pitched, careing voice, provided by Nu.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2