Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nu (v-13) (WIP)

Go down

Nu (v-13) (WIP) Empty Nu (v-13) (WIP)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Name: Nu-13 (v-13, Prime field No. 13)

Age: Her new Body is not older than 1 week, but resembles the 21 years old Saya. The age of prime field No. 13 is unknown but it's between 100 and 20 years.

Race: Murakumo Unit

Appearance:
Like all the other Murakumo unit's her height is 155 cm with a weight of 45kg. Her pale skin let her deep red eye's stand out of her apparence. While her left eye looks human, her right eye is corrupted by the fractional contamination with the Black Beast and looks more like the eye of a Beast. Around these eye some black-red glowing lines showing the progress on the ever-advancing contamination. Her gray messy hair is tied into a braid with an blade on the end, while her shoulder length front hair is parted in the middle and some loose strands of hair hanging into her face.

The reason for her low defense is her fragile body. Her skintight turquoise bodysuit covers her whole body besides her thighs and her head. The right eye is covered by an eye patch made out of her fake Azure Grimoire to keep the contamination of the Black Beast under controll. When not in battle mode she wears a loose cape that covers her chest, her back and her arms. On the end of the jagged cape red little sheets, with ornaments drawn on it, are hanging. In battle Mode the cape is missing. Her chest is protected by an chest armor and her arms and legs are covered in armored blade parts, too. The green glowing parts at the armor are responsible for showing the damage-level of the armor. A visor forms around her eyes and pushes her front hair upwards leaving only some hair strands hanging over the visor. Also ever present in battle mode were these 8 swords flying diagonal behind her making her look like an angel of death.

Loyalty: As the new sword of the imperator librarius she's loyal to her and the NOL

Personality: Before her "death" Nu act's like an emotionless mashine to every person she met, expect for Ragna. When she met Ragna her personality changes and she act's like a little girl (Fangirl) and is able to show her emotions. However, after her body was rebuild by her will she is able to act on her own permanently. This side effect was caused by Kokonoe when splitting her soul accidently, while taking her soul for Lambda's body but let her memories stay in the boundary. She talks in third person about herself and is highly addicted to Ragna and her new master Saya.

Weaponry:

Abilities: (No godmodding. Period.)

History: (Two paragraphs at the least.)

RP sample: (Here you show us how you can rp. An alternative option is to spar someone in an out of RP fight on this site and post the link to it here.)

Last edited by Nu (v-13) on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Nu (v-13) (WIP) Empty Re: Nu (v-13) (WIP)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:05 am

Not sure how I feel about bringing Nu back from the dead...Actually, I don't like it. At all. I'll make a final decision when the sheet is finished, but for he time being, I don't like the idea at all. I'd also like to point out that What was left of Nu is already Lambda...Therefore I don't see how this is even possible...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Kokonoe wrote:Not sure how I feel about bringing Nu back from the dead...Actually, I don't like it. At all. I'll make a final decision when the sheet is finished, but for he time being, I don't like the idea at all. I'd also like to point out that What was left of Nu is already Lambda...Therefore I don't see how this is even possible...

The true ending of Continuum Shift has Nu rebuilding her own body in the Cauldron before becomeing Saya`s sword aka her bodyguard. Of course, there, Lambda died and so did Nu, but it seems the soul isn´t even required to rebuild her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:01 am

Noel (Δ-4) wrote:
Kokonoe wrote:Not sure how I feel about bringing Nu back from the dead...Actually, I don't like it. At all. I'll make a final decision when the sheet is finished, but for he time being, I don't like the idea at all. I'd also like to point out that What was left of Nu is already Lambda...Therefore I don't see how this is even possible...

The true ending of Continuum Shift has Nu rebuilding her own body in the Cauldron before becomeing Saya`s sword aka her bodyguard. Of course, there, Lambda died and so did Nu, but it seems the soul isn´t even required to rebuild her...

I see what your saying, Noel, but frankly I still don't like it. As long as Lambda is alive, I don't think Nu should be around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum