Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it true that there wll be a BlazBlue anime?

4 posters

Go down

Is it true that there wll be a BlazBlue anime? Empty Is it true that there wll be a BlazBlue anime?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:26 pm

I have been told by a few of my friends who also like BlazBlue that there will be an anime upcoming soon, some other people told me the exact opposite and Im a bit confused, does anyone here know if it's true we'll be seeing a BlazBlue anime soon? (Hopefully it's true!!)

Back to top Go down

Is it true that there wll be a BlazBlue anime? Empty Re: Is it true that there wll be a BlazBlue anime?

Post by Arakune Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:54 pm

I have no idea, to be honest. I'm hoping for an anime adaptation of Blazblue, too. I just doubt if we'll ever see one.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Is it true that there wll be a BlazBlue anime? Empty Re: Is it true that there wll be a BlazBlue anime?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:14 pm

I rerally hope it's true I was told multiple times that a BlazBlue anime would start, I also heard we might see a sneak preview in Otacon 2011! (Which I'm going to, cosplaying as Hazama)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Last I heard there was a movement on facebook started by the company. If the group got so many likes or members or something like that they would produce an anime. I didn't keep up on that though so your guess is as good as mine. Wouldn't be the first time fighting games have gotten a series. Look at Streetfighter (it sucks I know but it's still an example) and the old Darkstalkers anime.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:22 pm

The company that started the movement was ZenUnited, the European publishers of the game. Now... I happen to know the members of them personally... No matter how much support they get, it's unlikely ArcSystemWorks or Mori will listen to them if they say they want to make an anime. D|

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:25 pm

ZenU sucks, they delay like hell, contacting them is a pain and all they do on their facebook is posting random pics which they found on the net. Not likely that something they said should be taken for full if it's not an official announcement.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Aha yeah.
They're really, really nice people IRL, the guys who run it- but they're pretty meh~bad at their jobs. ];

ALSO ALL EUROPEAN BOX ART SUCKS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:21 am

All i know of Blazblue News is that Noel will be starring as playable character in Queens Gate: Spiral Chaos... and that Mori is working on the third game.

Chimelical Complex will run with the CT storyline for a maximum of two more chapters, then they´ll most likely continue with CS... and i still don`t know if that Phase 0 manga is official or not.

And Studio Tiamat is working on Break Blue 4, which will be released some time after that Infinite Stratos doujin they work on... most likely on Comiket 80.

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Phase 0 manga is official, it was released with CS2 as a pre-order bonus on one of the consoles in Japan, the other console got a Phase 0 drama CD.

...Break Blue isn't official, but uh, it's good to know their working on something new xD
Even if I look forward to ASGARD's doujinshis much more >o> she and Mori are actually friends... orz

edit:

I think, Mori said the third game was in the rough planning stage, last I heard (which was at an event I met him at in the UK) but that was a few months ago. But I'm pretty sure, if they can, they'll make a new Guilty Gear games first, as Daisuke Ishiwatari seems to be really hyped up for making a new one right now |D

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:02 pm

As far as i know, they DID make a new Guilty Gear... o.o

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Uh...
Nope. xD;
No new GG has been made since GG2. Which a lot of people were unhappy with. Since then, Daisuke's been talking about making another fighting game GG, which is the "new GG" everyone wants. x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:49 pm

http://s1.directupload.net/images/110511/l7se5pj8.jpg

?? o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Um...
That was actually created before Guilty Gear 2 was created, that's not a new game. It only just got released in the West, is the thing.
Daisuke said he wanted to create a whole new game for GG.

Sorry for confusion D;

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down