Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reiei's Garnison

2 posters

Go down

Reiei's Garnison Empty Reiei's Garnison

Post by Reiei Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:59 pm

In Yabiko, a makeshift camp has been held for a NOL Infantry garnison... Along the many persons present here under this night's beautiful sky, there was one silhouette that was different. Its uniform was different from the others: its coloring being of a black tint instead of blue. This was Reiei. He turned back as a soldier called him.
"Master Sergeant Reiei, the troops have installed our base here."
"Very well. How does the observation of our target go?", Reiei asked in his calm and cold as ever tone.
"We received word she has been spotted in an abandoned building with... two other persons."
"Two other persons? Who are those persons?"
"It's... hum, a woman and... Ragna the Bloodedge."
Reiei nodded and made a sign for his underling to go away. He didn't give anything about Setsuna's life, but her presence aside Ragna meant something. She maybe is worth being saved after all..., he thought as he gazed into the moon. If she actually associated with that Ragna, she might be a good... actor. I think I shall talk about it with Madam Rachel or Sir Valkenhayn if I get to see them...
"All units, lock the target and get ready to fire at a mere snap of mine.", Reiei advanced to a more easy place to observe Setsuna and Ragna. He spied the abandoned hospital where Ragna, Setsuna and Caelica were from way closer than the snipers the NOL gave him.

Last edited by Reiei on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Reiei
Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

Back to top Go down

Reiei's Garnison Empty Re: Reiei's Garnison

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:34 pm

=====>Abandoned Hospital

Reaching the front doorway of the hospital, Ragna immediately ducked behind the left edge of the entrance to take cover. It had only been a glimpse, but Ragna had definitely seen someone out there. Whoever they were, they seemed to be watching the building for some reason. Probably a bunch of gun ho bounty hunters after the Azure. he reasoned while leaning his head out just far enough to take a peak at the strange group watching him. His second glance confirmed it, they were wearing the blue uniforms of NOL soldiers. Had Saya sent troops after him when Setsuna and Caelica dragged him out? It was definitely possible but he had no way to be sure just yet. His wounds were essentially healed by now but his body still ached a bit so he would prefer to avoid a fight if he could. Retreating back inside the building, Ragna crouched low and slide along the wall to ensure he wouldn't be seen through a window. If he hurried he might be able to sneak out the back way before they surrounded the place. This day was becoming one massive pain in his ass.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Reiei received a report. "Ragna the Bloodedge has moved." He smirked to himself, like amused by his underlings' ignorance.
"Excellent, Ragna. Just excellent.", he said to himself. "You do well, but you did a mistake: leaving Setsuna alone."
He stepped back to the makeshift camp his trrops were in, to give his orders: "All units, lock the other woman and fire!"
"And the traitor Setsuna?"
"She is mine. I will take her in by myself. Just make sure the other is away before I get to Setsuna.", said Reiei before leaving with the words. "Open fire now."
While sprinting towards the building where Setsuna was and taking care he did not cross roads with Ragna, Reiei was thinking about how he could make Setsuna disappear without having to fight or kill her... Just abducting her would be difficult as she wouldn't let herself be captured, let alone be talked about where she should go...
Damn hard mission!
--> Exit to Abandoned Hospital
Reiei
Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:12 am

Finally reaching the back entrance of the hospital, Ragna peered outside and saw the forces had yet to completely surround the building. He could make a break for it now and be on his way but what about Caelica? If he simply left then she might have to deal with those NOL troops herself and he couldn't allow that. Growling to himself, he ducked outside and took off at a run, making no effort to hide his presence. In fact he tried very hard to be noticed and draw the attention of those Library bastards. A few stray shots impacted with the ground around him confirming that his presence hadn't been missed by the snipers. That was just according to plan, now all he had to do was lead them on a little wild goose chase.

==============> Exit
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum