Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orient Town's outerlimits

3 posters

Go down

Orient Town's outerlimits Empty Orient Town's outerlimits

Post by Hakumen Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:43 pm

This was just what the silver knight hoped to avoid, taking unnecessary damage like he had from fighting Lambda-11, she was hardly the 'doll' that he'd met from the time before. With her increased output, he had paid somewhat from underestimating her, even though it was not in question now; since he lacked a destination at the moment, he had been on the way towards returning to Orient Town. Maybe he could find clues from the locals about Terumi or perhaps some direction to seek out the Imperator. That thorn in the side of justice had become more threatening since her last appearance...she had ensured that Tsubaki currently stood on the wrong side of things and this he could not have. the Death of someone that he could not prevent again..? No! That would not stand as a thought in his mind and was banished from his thought process.

"I will find you Terumi...you and your precious Imperator will cease to exist once Hakumen has found you." the words were simply his foreshadowing, stated to remind him of the iron resolve that guided his blade...he would be the end of all things evil no matter what it took. The Grim Reaper was supposed to have the key? He would not impede him for the moment, but if ever the beast of nightmares returned; he would end that foolish whisp of disaster within moments. The Susano'o fed his power, even without Amaterasu...he would cut his own path: through time, through the present, to the positive future of light.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Orient Town's outerlimits Empty Re: Orient Town's outerlimits

Post by Torakaka Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Tora sped through Orient town with the agility and guile of one who was used to finding their way around, no matter what the environment. Soon, she located the Samurai Hero and daintily hopped down from her buildingtop perch, landing in a crouch.
Talking to yourself meow? Perhaps you should spend more time with other people~ she started, holding up her paws to show that she meant to harm.
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Sensing the presence behind him, Hakumen's hand naturally reached for Ookami, however both by voice and his turning to face the one who'd found him; he knew better upon sight that this was not one of a threat. Nor had he sensed any intentions that spoke of something similar to that, he would not grow violent over the mere presence of one of the Kaka clan. The Grimalkin ensured his distastes for cats...while it was Jubei who allowed him to tolerate their presence if at all.

"What brings you here, Torakaka of the Kaka Clan? It is to say that it would be easier to not seek me out...but I imagine there is some intention behind this visit?" it was to say that he was being polite for himself now, offering none of his distaste in his voice; one could say...he respected Torakaka's intelligence and the cleverness that she held, even if he naturally didn't agree with seeing either kakas or the Grimalkin by purpose. With his mental thoughts pushed to the side, he awaited her answer calmly; maybe she was bringing news?
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Torakaka Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:40 pm

Tora grinned lightly when she saw Hakumen's defensive reaction, sitting down when she reached him and beginning to lick her own paw.
Well, she said, I want to know exactly why you were fighting the Murakumo Lambda. I understand that you're...hasty to fight sometimes, but we all have a common goal.
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:57 pm

The question at first took him aback, but he soon realized this was little more than the kaka's noted cleverness, as one of the more intelligent variety, it was not too surprising to him that she knew about the fight he'd had through some means. He would answer the question simply as it was not a matter of maintaining some kind of secret.

"As curious as I am of your perceptions, I shall grant your answer to the question. Very simply, myself and the Murakumo Unit, Lambda-11 did not find our goals meeting. She would not yield to my wish to destroy Terumi and I would not yield to her own, if we had been allies certainly destroying that fiend would have been possible. Instead...it became a match of conflicting interests and just the way we had; we clashed...resulting in both of us becoming grieviously wounded." the words were not quite so for him, but it was reflective...as he had been in no condition to face off with another in that state.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Torakaka Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Tora casually produced a meatbun from her coat and munched upon it, speaking between chews.
Ah, wouldn't it be nice if everyone was nice to each other meow~? She seemed teasing, as if feeling a grudge towards Hakumen for acting as he did. Lambda didn't want to kill Terumi Yuuki? Do you have any idea why meow?
She held out one paw, a spiced meatbun balanced upon it. She appeared to be offering it to Hakumen.
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Hakumen heard the misinterpretation of his words, it was easy to understand that with his poor choice of wording in 'conflicting interests' no doubt it seemed that they were enemies and she wished his life to be preserved; but only to the end of killing him herself. "It was not to preserve Terumi's life, but in fact the conflict was so that she was the one who ended his life. It was at the request of the Grimalkin that Lambda-Unit attempted that battle. I held back so as not to destroy her life, it seems that she has grown...I am growing soft unfortunately." he knew that moment of mercy had cost him something then, though he in fact did not have a problem with sparing her existence, she was no longer the direct tool of the Grimalkin and he'd seen it first hand.

Though noting the Kaka devouring the meatbun, it just reminded him that she too was of the breed; they all simply reminding him of the Grimalkin. But he was not so shallow as to not acknowledge one being of intelligence, this was why the silver knight had not assailed the tribe blindly; such a thing was merely pathetic in nature and the direct opposite of the purity of justice that he seeked.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Torakaka Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Tora withdrew the outheld bun, sighing lightly.
Alrighty meow. Couldn't you have fought him together? Even Kokonoe's stubborness couldn't ignore the benefits of that option - the child is smart, at least neow.
Her tail curling around to rest on her lap, Torakaka thought for a moment. Hmm...what would you think about us teaming up? Will you attack me, too~?
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:00 pm

He spoke softly in turn, to attack her? To what end? Even though he thought nothing of working with any other, he would destroy Terumi with his own blade. "Apologies for not declining your offered food Torakaka, I am not one who feasts upon food of this kind. the silver knight did not want it to be taken as rudeness, he was not without manners.

However the prospect of working with others towards a common goal, if they understood that he would be the one who would make his fate...then perhaps. "I am not an unreasonable man, Torakaka. I shall work with anyone who would destroy Terumi as long they understand; that I shall strike the blow to that beast. He must be ended by cold steel, otherwise Terumi would only continue to exist." was that an expectant thing? This was certainly something rare, but since that fiend had teamed up with so many a foe; even the Leader of the Six Heroes was not blind to see that he would need aid.

"To what end shall we be allies then, Torakaka? What do you offer in this towards Terumi's destruction." as a man of swift action, he got straight to his point.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Torakaka Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:16 pm

Ahh, I see now. You're one of those people who wants to kill Terumi themselves meow~ she shrugged nonchalantly, not really caring who killed the fedora-wearing, green-haired monster.
Whatever meow. But I'm not gonna pass it up if I get the chance - Jubei wouldn't either. With that, she stood up and began to pace around the samurai, having heard the story of Hakumen from Jubei numerous times but still not quite coming to grips with it - a future version of Jin Kisaragi, from the past..? Even with Tora's intelligence, her Kaka heritage didn't let her brain comprehend such things.
What do I have to offer meow?~ she asked this sweetly, but her tone of voice sounded like she had just been insulted. As if to prove her own skillfulness, she murmered under her breath: Ars Armagus, Oni; Activate. Just like that, Torakaka would not turn invisible as such, but Hakumen would find it very difficult to concentrate on her - it was like trying to look as one's own ear.
She waved a paw before his mask. How many claws am I holding up~?
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:29 pm

A practiced warrior of composure and a man of experience would know to admit that he'd made a mistake. He realized it once hearing Torakaka's tone, the intent may not have been there but simply...it had happened. Deciding this a point to show his good intentions and self control, the silver knight got straight to the point: he could not see her claw. Though he sensed her presence, he wasn't quite sure about things of a visual, the Ars itself seemed to have some unique properties; she had gone from view and was not so easy to locate. This ars would make an enemy, in her case as an experienced Kaka warrior; very lethal.

"I see, so you offer a unique prowess and a skilled hand with the Ars. Then, Torakaka I withdraw the earlier words, as with yourself a seasoned warrior; this gives you a direct advantage." was this to say that he backed down? No, the intention now was simply to correct the error upon his part. Despite any distaste he'd held towards Kakas and his hatred towards the Grimalkin, he would not insult an able warrior, she deserved that respect and would receive it. He left the ball in her court now, so to speak; what would the kaka do now that he maintained his composure? As normally, the Hakumen would have easily lost his cool, and faced her for showing such a tactic.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Torakaka Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Soon, Tora became fully noticable again, as if someone had torn off the aforementioned ear and relocated it before Hakumen's eyes - she curled into view from two directions, becoming slowly recognised by uncomprehending eyes.
Indeed meow. I need to ask you, how do you plan on finding Terumi again? her tone of voice was serious this time, retracting her claws and folding her large paws into even larger pockets.
I expect he can be quite sneaky.
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:49 pm

The answer by which even he was not sure, there was no direct connection with Amaterasu Unit since its destruction, he had only the mission in mind. His true plans weren't anymore constructive than most who had a desire to destroy evil. He revealed this within the next statement he made. "In truth, Torakaka I do not have a plan to find him. I intend to draw the information out of those I know holds the information at hand: Namely the Novus Orbis Librarium. Even if they're footsoldiers do not have the answer, there will be someone amongst their ranks who will. I will search through them and remain vigilant for that fiend's dark energies, then when he is found I will snuff his blight from this world once and for all."

The plan was just as it sounded: a combination of simplicity and direct action. Hakumen was not above seeking help, but it was more to point of his goal never detering him, no matter what it was. Even Terumi's latent disappearance from the active arena would only temporarily let the creature continue to exist, while both he and Ookami hungered for his ultimate death, it would be only a narrow time before Terumi would be caught in their fangs and promptly destroyed.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Torakaka Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Alrighty meow. I'll have to help you, I guess.
Tora would, after a brief period of thought, stuff another meatbun into her mouth and readjust her skirt.
Maybe we can learn a little about one-another on the way! she said brightly, still curious about the whole future-past issue surrounding the Samurai Hero.
Lead, and I will follow, Mr Hero of Ikaruga. She dropped the hint subtly, immediately jogging forward in completely the wrong direction. After a while, she doubled back and waited for Hakumen to begin leading.
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:02 pm

"Then come this way, Torakaka, we begin our search for anything regarding Terumi." the words came without much of a thought, of course as she seemed eager to move off; this had brought him just what he could have hoped. Someone who could at least serve as a means of good search partner, an ally...he was never easy about accepting one, but he noted it well upon insult that she was quick to react. She did not grow upset and attack him, but she showed him something to warrant his question: a means to show skill and what she brought to the table indeed.

As the Silver knight left tracks from the outerlimits of Ikaruga, he started towards the one place that he was sure might have some kind of information, the direction of N.O.L's key city; he would not yet destroy anyone there...but he would search for traces of Terumi. That was all he needed as a means to react; he now with the help of Torakaka would find the demon Terumi and put an end to his evil once and for all. 'The blade of fate cannot be dodged forever Terumi, your time is ill-gotten and long since past...I shall see to your end.' the last words in his mind spoken, he headed off towards the 6th City.

(Exuent towards 7th Heirarchical City, Kazamotsu 'In Search of Terumi') ~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Torakaka Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:03 pm

(Exit)
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:51 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~>(From 'In Search of Terumi')
The silver knight had spent some downtime recovering from his brief drain, while having destroyed various outposts of the NOL branches along the way back, he let his trail go cold; as he looked back on his rather troublesome time, he considered the one thought of sorts.

"To think that I would be pressured by mere dolls assisting that fiend, I will not allow this evil to continue...my focus is now to NOL, I will rip away their roots, I must cleanse this world with my own hand, with Ookami I will cut my own path. Let there be nothing but an understanding that I will show no mercy to those who oppose the path of peace." he was making an oath, since he had failed to stop Terumi yet again; he kept the thought under focus and that was he just might need to seek some aid, to deal with those two dolls should they cross paths yet again.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:35 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~> (From Sector 7)

Having taken too long to make his move, the kaka continued following his nose, edged low to the ground, his feet kicked up hard as he turned the corner; knowing full well that his fellow S7 member was right behind him. The kaka used his left claws to grate the ground while darting forward. "Straight ahead! Nya, we're close, Noel-san is very close!!" Kageo kicked up another notch of speed, her scent was getting stronger and he hoped to make it there in time, he smelled guns and uniforms...it meant one thing: the N.O.L. was ahead somewhere.

(Exuent)~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down