Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleaning up the docks

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cleaning up the docks - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleaning up the docks

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:28 pm

His hearing had not failed him, it seemed that there may have been someone in the bar? No...not quite so close, but as it was, he finished the scotch and kept his back to the crowd talking about the trouble that was going on. He could at least feel something on the air, with no means of actually knowing just whether he sensed the actual cause of this surge in his senses; he could tell the person was no pushover.

'Seems like a bit of company, I'd better keep my eyes open.' The half-nightwalker was ready but not too pressed by his choice; he'd see whether or not the company was in fact friendly or not. He was betting on that or somewhere in between.

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:22 am

As he tried anything to detect the person who had driven an RJ off, the most obvious thing to do was trying to detect energy. While his own weapon itself held great electrical power, those "Armagus" things just went off the caps. Not really, but his sensors were like OVER 9000 for those magical things. If there was only one around, his radar's crazy measurements could point Jin towards the exact position of the magical item.
And by just that help, Jin found the bar Tamurai was in.
Though he maybe shouldn't have gotten past that door. People were highly suspicious of his looks, confusing him with those crappy creations of his. Who could blame them? Jin didn't want to get the trouble of watching through a crowd, instead looking around.
"Can I have your attention please?", with most if not all the heads turned towards him, Jin could easily take apart each face, each profile; and find out who exactly was powerful in there... "You there, the guy in the cloak... I would like to discuss some things with you."
His words said, the knight-like expected a lot of backlash for drawing attention to him for nothing without anything like official approval.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:41 pm

-------------(From the Bounty Bureau, NOL HQ)---------------->

Running fast through the roads, Touko entered the Port. That was a place where scumbags liked obviously, given the few soldiers that actually were here, let alone those who worked actively...

As she was much much thinner than Kouma, Touko arrived before him, taking a half-second to readjust her cap she put on her head when leaving the NOL building, now just waiting for him to stop at her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Following Touko's jumps from the ground, Kouma was right behind her. Even if it meant shoving off some people on the way. It was their fault for being on his way to Touko.
"Touko, you really should wait for me...", said the beastkin as he caught up to her. "It's not wise for you to run alone in those streets."
It was true. Being the nobility she was, she shouldn't afford such carelessness as going alone and leaving him behind. Or as wearing such an outfit, which only reinforced his point that she shouldn't go alone.
"So, who's the first one?" He was referring to the bounties they'd catch as warmup for the beginning of their activity in Kagutsuchi. Which one was going to be the first on their list of successful primes hunted?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:24 pm

Turning to Kouma just after he arrived just next to her, she answered his worring: "Bah, I'm not afraid of small fries. Really big bounties rarely attack that recklessly if ever... Anyway, show me the posters."

Not really waiting for him and taking the posters, she looked at one, two, and more of them, until she recognized a face from a poster going in a bar. Smiling, she whispered: "Hm. I got one."

Jumping at him, Touko burst into said bar and put her sword to the man's throat, and showing the poster to the bar's customers: "Don't worry, this man's wanted. We'll not be bothering you any longer."

Knowing that Kouma followed her, she called him to hinder their captive and went away, walking to a place she would find fitting to get her justice done.

-----------(Exit to somewhere else)--------------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:30 pm

Touko had the right eye. She just had noticed the junkiest-looking guy in all of their posters. As soon as Touko had her grasp off the man, he was already trying to run away. That was pointless: she had someone at her side to prevent such turns of events. Kouma decided to go simply and just punched the idiot in the face, so he'd be dizzy for enough time for them to get to an appropriate location for interrogatory. Kouma carried the junkie like a rag doll.
"Not even a fighter... Must be another kind of no-good man..."
--------------(Following Touko)------------------>

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:23 am

Turning his head, Tamurai offered a brief tilt of his head, puzzled? not so much, it was obvious that the man as he appeared, had some means of detecting greater powers. That or it was a really well worked out process of elimination with him in mind. Almost certain that this person just might have something in mind, perhaps a brief trade of information or battle potential; he would weigh both in mind.

"Is that so good sir? Then what is it you wish to discuss? as he decided to play it cool, there was no point in showing his suspicion since he revealed nothing about his person yet; now he was still just another patron of the bar being asked a question and easily showing no fear meant he had either confidence or judgment enough to trust the man on some basic level without knowing him.

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:39 am

As Jin heard Tamurai's way to approach the situation, Jin decided to play it cool too. Apparently, he had enough presence for the mob not to mess with him. Better that way, they surely were not powerful enough to resist anything that might come across. Tamurai was another mettle, if his measurements were precise enough.
Jin took a seat just at the half-nightwalker's side and didn't order anything, instead proceeding to the questioning immediately at a volume low enough for only Tamurai to manage to hear: "Given what I saw, you have some power. Enough to send it off... So, did you see a robot wearing the same outfit I do?"
His question formulated simply would draw out the simplest of answers: and that was what Jin wanted. To pursue an RJ, one had to be fast, even if Jin's plan included waiting for the sighted RJ in its "hunting field". RJs act on constant impulse, Jin had to make moves too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:47 am

He would answer the questions straight away while trying to see what to take away from this, as he could already tell that this was going to become something interesting; a few simple answers and whatever it was might happen right away. "Yes, the robot that had some attire similar to yours was sent retreating to the south; it fled on account of some warning. A low source of power? Something like that." he left the man to speculate on the level of power that he did have. He did not confirm or deny that he had sent the bot away, though this man could obviously tell.

He relaxed still, having finished his drink it was just sitting back for a casual conversation now and that was of course exactly what the plan was right now.

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:04 am

Jin nodded. So he defeated an RJ and forced him to retreat to the south? So he'd have to wait on the southernmost streets of the zone to have it coming...
"Fine, fine... You have things to say about its fighting tactics, weaponry and supplementary material? I know you're the one who fought it off, those guys around couldn't have done it."
Asking for that was the first thing to do when he wanted to gather information. If any RJ somehow had assimilated another weapon's use, it would make Jin's fight difficult...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:14 am

Nothing that seemed to be offensive or hard to answer without any issue, he was willing to participate in this conversation further since this man's business seemed to be not on him: that was what was the way that he preferred to see things; not as a threat to his plans of discovery about his old man's true self.

"There isn't too much to say on the fighting style, not beyond that the attacks were electrical; fairly symmetrical but easy to see coming. It depended on its charges a lot and over estimated its ability to absorb electricity of any kind. The thought process it appeared to give was something of a mid-range attacker that rushed in a lot; trying to force action." his analysis was short and sweet, to the point of the robot's style as he saw it; without revealing anything that he had to offer about his own skills or weapons of choice.

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Jin smirked to himself upon hearing Tamurai's explanation. That simple, was it? This one should be sort of a piece of cake to deal with. I must have been that bad back then. It was a lot of years since he fabricated them, and giving "life" was already hard in and of itself, so trying to create sentient and ridiculously human robots wasn't achievable even if conceivable...
"As a last request about it, I'd like to know what you remembered about its attitude." This one was solely for mocking purposes: he already knew the RJs were all full-on justice makers. Except their justice was only serving the current order regardless of anything... Now was to see the quirks that particular subject had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:36 pm

That question was something very easy for him to answer as of course his understanding of the robot's malfunctioning ways had annoyed him and was also the reason that he tried to destroy it. "Best way to put it is that the robot seemed to think it knew justice. Trying to serve it to everyone who it thought was an enemy of the 'peace' ultimately I believe it was interested in helping the N.O.L. or their laws. Something to that extent." this was the overall note he got from the beast and had that in mind.

So with this shared, he would wait and see just what his response was to this.

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Jin was listening to every word said, having kind of expected every single point of Tamurai. His "beasts" were nothing but hounds for the laws.
"Well, that's fine. Thanks for the free information.", Jin said as he stood up. Apparently this one is not really evolved from its basical coding... It puts the years we took to create its learning programs to shame: one more reason to destroy it.
Taking his steps to the exit without having paid anything, Jin was now ready to fight the foul creation, a reflect of his own past self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:26 pm

Giving him a light nod before he had gone off to find the thought that was on his mind, he had to head back to his source, perhaps Ronan-Gai? He put his cloak back on and headed out after having left the payment of an extra tip; he paid the tender for his drink and headed towards his home sector, it was time to ask his mother a few more questions. The N.O.L. was on the move and he knew he couldn't trust it.

'That was a strange encounter, but I cannot allow this to deter me...this being is going to be someone I see again, I shall be ready; he seemed much stronger than that toy robot.' he knew by comparison that his skirmish with the robot was not anything like this strange being he'd just run into. Though not leaving another thought in mind, he disappeared into the mist and headed towards Ronan-Gai.

(Exuent)~~~~~~~~~>

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum