Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makoto... the last of my canons DONE

2 posters

Go down

Makoto... the last of my canons DONE Empty Makoto... the last of my canons DONE

Post by Webmaster Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Name: Makoto Nanaya

Race: Human like (Chipmunk Anthro)

Appearance:

Makoto... the last of my canons DONE 200pxmakotoart
Makoto in her Millitary Acadamy outfit.

Makoto is a curvy young adult with short, brown hair, amber colored eyes, medium sized breasts (When considering Litchi, its medium) as well as featureing a chipmunk tail and short, chubby animal ears.
She`s not very tall, barely taller than Noel, and some people would consider her overwieght within limits, but its actually a healthy and stable build.

She sports the same NOL uniform as Noel previously did, but fills it out much better. The skirt is also custom made for her tail so it doesn´t just show her panties to everyone when it perks up. (A problem she encountered many times in the past) Its also in a black color for a yet unknown reason... probably more fashionable.

Makoto... the last of my canons DONE 220610182343_BB
Rightmost character is Makoto in her Uniform.

Loyalty: Novus Orbis Librarium

Personality: Makoto is a considerably hyperactive with a short attention span. She is outgoing, adventurous, and has inhuman reflexes. She has a few complexes about her race, but nonetheless, acknowledges who she is and is proud of it. Her and Noel had a teenie love relationship at the Millitary Acadamy, but they eventually parted ways as Noel advanced into the NOL and Makoto had to repeat the last year.

Weaponry:
Deus Ex
Makoto... the last of my canons DONE Makotonoxnyctoresdeusex

Wanting to be just like her dear Noel, Makoto wields a Nox Nyctores called Deus Ex, a hefty four barreled shotgun with its barrels mounted on a rotary platform and a flip cocking handle installed. She has yet to master it, but her results thus far were satisfactory enough to please the NOL. Due to her unususally high strength, she can wield it with one hand when useing the regular attack.

Abilities:
Makotos hand to hand combat abilities lack, despite the fact that she`s stronger and faster than a human, so non-weapon battles with her will look and feel chaotic and random. She prefers the gun for herself, seeing as she´s still learning the full extent of this awesome device`s power.

Single: Makoto fires off a single shot of Ars-originated lead before working the action to chamber the next, like a gating gun. Modernately lethal at closer ranges.

Double: Fireing two barrels at once, then cocking again. More dangerous, but more recoil and less accurate than the Single. It also consumes more seithr.

Quad: Fireing all barrels at once in a cloud of lead and a brutal kickback which sends Makoto flying off her feet. Consumes four times as much seithr as the single, yet does four times as much damage. Accuracy doesn`t matter as since anyone who doesn´t dodge gets shreddered to bits.

Headbang: Jumping up, Makoto drops down and pistol-whips the enemy on the head, causeing a possible knockout.

Drives:

Twi-light: Splitting the Deus Ex into two seperate guns with two barrels each, Makoto can attack two people at once with an individual Double. Rapid fire possible, but very seithr consumeing.

Squrriel Smasher: Makoto dashes forward within an eyeblink to let loose a Quad at point blank range, knocking the opponent into a flight. Less powerful than the actual Quad, but harder to dodge.

Buckshot Love: Getting into a steady stace, Makoto lets loose a rapid fire with her Deus Ex, fireing one barrel at once but in a very rapid manner like a Minigun. Consumes twice as much seithr as a Quad after ten seconds. (Go ahead and make your Heavy Weapons Guy puns at this.)

Distortion drive:

Furry Frenzy: Same as Twi-Light, but used for pistolwhipping the enemy in a rapid and violent fashion to break as many bones as possible in a short amount of time. The move ends with Makoto flipping the guns back into thier original stace and pulling both triggers to finish the enemy off.

Astral Heat:

Love and War: Makoto comes close to an enemy, then embraces him softly, which is then used as a distraction to him or her before she brutally stabs the Deus Ex into his chest and launches a whole series of Quad´s, shreddering whatever`s left of the enemy by that point to goreful remains.

History:
Makoto was an orphan toddler, found on the doorstep of the Nanaya family, a family of pride and honor, but a lower stace in socity. She literally had to work her way up from there, being picked on at school before getting into the Millitary Acadamy with more or less acceptable grades. The nosy Tsubaki wasn´t fond of her at first, being teached by her royal parents that rodents were disgusting and could be dangerous for humans as since thier furr can gather seithr... neither did Noel talk to her, being still afraid of the other people she didn´t know. Eventually, Makoto pulled herself together and talked to Noel, about little things, just the regular chit-chat which soon expanded into a friendship, then a bond to last forever. This quickly caught Tsubakis eye, who had been a friend of Noel for a short time by then and due to Noel`s influence she also got to a talking basis with Makoto before finally overcomeing the furry-antics taught by her parents and respecting Makoto as a nearly human being.

Thier friendship lasted for the entire acadamy, and it even became more with Noel after finding each other kissing and embraceing after a talk about Jin being mean to Noel, in the girl´s room.
It was meant to last, but eventually Noel graduated whilest Makoto didn´t make the last year, causeing her to fall behind her friends. Tsubaki stayed at the acadamy as since she had a higher rank in sight to begin with, but without Noel her friendship with her also fell back to a talking basis..
Finally becomeing a private first class in the NOL, she seeks to find Noel and Tsubaki again, being fully aware of what Tsubaki is about to do to her, but also being aware of what she would have to do to Noel..

RP sample: (Here you show us how you can rp. An alternative option is to spar someone in an out of RP fight on this site and post the link to it here.)

Last edited by Lambda (Λ-11) on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Makoto... the last of my canons DONE Empty Re: Makoto... the last of my canons DONE

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:07 pm

The history seemed a little rash, but the lesbian moment was a nice addition.

I approve
Approvals: 1
Dis: ZIP

Back to top Go down

Makoto... the last of my canons DONE Empty Re: Makoto... the last of my canons DONE

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Looks good to me

Apps: 2

Diss: Zilch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:03 pm

What can I say, I have a soft spot for hyperactive furries. XD Also considering you took the time to create an entire movelist shows the work you put in here. Approval from me, locked and moved.

APPROVALS: 3

DISAPPROVALS: 0
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down