Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Junesa Azaii-Azuchi, Jade Assassin

2 posters

Go down

Junesa Azaii-Azuchi, Jade Assassin Empty Junesa Azaii-Azuchi, Jade Assassin

Post by Kageo-kaka Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:51 am

Name: Junesa Azai-Azuchi

Race: Dhampyr

Appearance: Her forest green hair looms over her shoulders in great waves, like a shimmering waterfall the tresses fall and reach the ground; kept up on by the long ponytail while allowing the rest of her hair to veil her body. It stands opposite her piercing teal eyes which show little more than a strange look in the eye, undiscernable at a first glance. At 5'10" she is fairly imposing to most who see the tattoo of the kanji for 'truth' over her lightly tanned skin. Her choice of attire is a black bandana, grey biker gloves, red sash at her waist, grey battle dress, red leggings, and black combat boots. Whenever not in combat she adorns herself with jade in the form of: Earrings, a pendant, and three bracelets on her left wrist.

Loyalty: Herself, Anti-NOL groups

Personality: Odd, quirky, trendy, and quick-to-act are a means to describe Junesa, whose main goals are kept to herself. Aside from her odd desire to collect pieces of jade. It is likened to collecting herself and is one of the things that keeps her from acting too strangely, she often wears jade earrings to maintain a lady-like grace and charm befitting of her appearance. Though once the jade is off, her mentality becomes that of a hardened veteran who is for a lack of better terms: unpredictable when deciding her next move in battle.

Weaponry: Ars Armagus~ Masayume-Hisui (Dream that comes true, Jade)-- Activation: "Sing with emotion, Masayume-Hisui. Favoring the ancient weapons of China, this weapon's shape is in the form of chinese hook swords bearing the characters/kanji 'to seek the truth'.

Alloy Warfan~ Little more than a back-up weapon, it supports her supplementary training and allows her to fall back on, without revealing her Armagus outright. As expected this weapon can only withstand blows from normal grade weapons and will be completely destroyed.

Abilities: Skilled practitioner of Ars (Explained Below), Expert practitioner of Warfan combat, Expert practitioner with Chinese Hookswords, Skilled Assassin, Above-Average Intellect, Dhampyr Physiology, Mental Imbalance, Expert Practitioner wielding Masayume-Hisui

Skilled practitioner of Ars- As a wielder of an Ars Armagus, Junesa is a noted skilled practitioner in various ars, acceling in those which are tied to hiding her presence, shielding ars, and minor healing ars in the effects of first aid. While skilled, she is by no means an expert and her shielding ars can be broken with moderate effort.

Expert practitioner of Warfan combat- As a choice weapon while growing up, Junesa's skill with the Warfan is noted for being deadly, in a close range setting her ability is at the very least to say astonishing. It is her choice to switch to if her Hookswords fail to complete the objective assassination target.

Expert practitioner with Chinese Hookswords- As her choice second weapons, the Chinese Hookswords require a specific hand at wielding them properly. Junesa's focus was second on the Hookswords as a choice of assassin tool; while apparently crude in appearance and execution of a foe the weapon pair allows her to cope with resistance of a target and the ability to disarm a target and strike them down swiftly. Due to this fact, her skills with the Hooksword pair are largely unrivaled and considered to be very effective.

Skilled Assassin- Trained from childhood to become an assassin, Junesa's skills are not to be underestimated, her ability to complete a task and make use of swift and deadly killing blows against the average man is highly effective. Against more skilled opponents, her skills would allow her great reaction time against skilled power.

Above-Above Intellect- Her intelligence, much like her training is considered above average, allowing her to make snap decisions on the spot; her quick thinking is one of her stronger traits and one she favors.

Dhampyr Physiology- As a Dhampyr her aging is by far slower than it appears, along with this age appearance her physical body is by far more resistant than an average human being. This allows her to heal faster and exhibit stamina, durability, and strength surpassing the human norm and limits.

Mental Imbalance- This double-edged sword is something that Junesa has under complete control via a trigger by choice. As her mental state is controlled by her wearing the mineral jade; once removed her demeanor changes into that of a powerful veteran of combat who cares less about her physical safety and more about getting the job done quickly. While her speed and power appear to increase due to the lack of restraining her own power; her body becomes an easier target to damage and she takes the blows without much warrant.

Expert practitioner wielding Masayume-Hisui- As this weapon is her choice, the Chinese Hooksword set is the shape of her unique Jade-colored Armagus. The armagus is suited to a vast sweep of versatility, with a main ability to project jade-colored blasts of energy, it holds a secondary skill in spiritual expansion otherwise known as the ability to project a spectral image of the weapon strike itself. The strength is based upon the release state of the weapon. (Varying from 25% to 50% [otherwise noted as light to moderate damage if it connects with a target; one with super armor is capable of shrugging off the first stages of strength] in normal mode.)

Masayume-Hisui's true form of power can be held generally for up to 5-10 minutes, before the strain forces Junesa into a ragged state of fatigue; rendering her virtually helpless against a stronger skilled opponent. At which the level outputs far outweigh the normal phase (Power output generally noted at 75% to 100% [Noted as Moderate-Intense to High damage (Capable of harming someone with surprising results, but by no means is it ludicrous, as one can still easily respond and take appropriate measures to evade or return strikes.). This state is known as 'Jade Shimmer Light' at which a small jade halo forms above Junesa's head and a soft body halo forms around her back; giving her an almost ethereal appearance.

End Abilities

History: A memory blocked off by a cursed existence, what is known about Junesa is simply her life as an assassin. A young girl with a history of mental imbalance, she finds herself trying to pursue some kind of meaning to a life that she cannot remember. All that she has come to understand is that her life in Kagatsuchi, her skills that have maintained her life (both through fighting for survival and her job as one) up to this point. She is never sure why she still lives, but her perseverance holds some purpose, as whispers in the underworld in Kagatsuchi speak of things she cannot understand. Her need to drink blood is overwhelming at times, no doubt a part of her enhanced strength and abilities. In waves of fog that appear when she sleeps, only the words 'Find your place my Jade Butterfly...go now', frighten her beyond all else.

The Dhampyr assassin's only connection to the past is the jade set of earrings, a keepsake from a mother she never knew and a pendant with the japanese character of 'father' upon the back of it. Known to be the only thing that keeps her calm, she rarely removes them unless a battle has become serious. Neither her lineage, her past, or even how she came into her skills matter to her now. Only the path forward and just whatever the Jade Butterfly can do to make her way to survive in this city of unknown fates known as Kagatsuchi. What she could never know was the blood spilled by a vampire father, destroying her mother and her family entirely; with only his sickening love the thing that kept her alive in the world. She was his little Jade Butterfly.

RP sample: (You all know me well enough, know I shant let you down :3)

Last edited by Kageo-kaka on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:55 am; edited 5 times in total
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Junesa Azaii-Azuchi, Jade Assassin Empty Re: Junesa Azaii-Azuchi, Jade Assassin

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:11 am

It may be a lack of sleep mucking about but I'm a bit confused on the weapon. As I understand it, the armagus is the warfan and the hookswords. I'd prefer if you picked one of the other, the fan or the twin swords. I'm afraid that if we open the door by splitting an armagus into three object as opposed to say the twin Bolverk pistols then we risk a slippery slope of people having entire arsenals under one armagus designation. I'm not necessarily requiring that edit but it would be appreciated. Second, if I read correctly the pieces of jade that she wears serve as a limiter for the weapon's power and in the weapon's true form it can achieve these spectral weapon strikes. I apologize for my own lacck of understanding but could you spell out what exactly the armagus does again? At the moment it seems like it can create mirages but something tells me I'm off track there.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:18 am

Okay. After a very long talk and upcoming rectification, I can assume that the character is good to go.

APPROVALS: 01

DISAPPROVALS: 00

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:22 am

Fine by me.

APPROVALS: 02
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content