Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain Tsuneo Hayashi

4 posters

Go down

Captain Tsuneo Hayashi  Empty Captain Tsuneo Hayashi

Post by Tsuneo Hayashi Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:49 am

Name: Tsuneo Hayashi

Race: Human

Appearance: Clad in a blue NOL officer's uniform, Tsuneo is a, but man standing at about 5"10, with eyes a darken shade of purple, and long hair as well. He has a rather thin complexion, though is quite powerful when it comes to physical prowess. He is a bit on the pale side. He carries around a sword at his hilt, which is rather long and almost seems to drag to the floor.

Captain Tsuneo Hayashi  414147-yuri_large

Loyalty: N.O.L., though technically wishes to dissolve the organization.
Personality: Although he seems like a loyal soldier, Tsuneo wishes only to become the ruler of the N.O.L. This is due to the fact that he believes that everyone should be protected, and that one life will always constitute as one life. This ideology was formed during the battle which gave him his prestige, as those soldiers who were not from important families were lead to the slaughter just because they were not important in the eyes of the Librarium.
He hates those who use their family as justification for their actions against lesser, and would jump in the defense of those who need help.
To those he trusts he is quite loyal to them. Not the façade loyalty he shows to his superiors, but genuine loyalty. He, however, does not trust well, and usually gives a façade front against those he does not trust completely.
He comes off as an idiot to his superiors, whom of which know him as a great soldier and leader. They do not believe him to be all too ambitious, but such is a front. He doesn’t wish for the N.O.L. to think of himself as a threat. At least, not as of yet. However, he still feels as if there is some distain between his superiors and himself.
Weaponry: (Ars Magus) Indubitata Flammis: Inferus: The Inferus is quite an old sword, as it has been in the possession of the Hayashi family for some time. He had received the weapon as a parting gift from his father, who had asked to give it to his son if he had ever joined the military. The weapon was dubbed ‘the sword whose flame never extinguishes, as it hardly does just that. The sword is in the shape of a slightly thick sabre, with a curved design, and while not in holster, enflamed.

Abilities:
Swordsmanship is his forte, as from a young age he was taught the skill from his father, and while at the military school he gained more knowledge. He is quite skilled at the skill. He, however, is not the greatest, though has shown his prowess with the blade before.
Not exactly Hermes, but he can move quite quickly. One of the reasons he had survived in the past was because of his ability to outrun the enemy, or when it came to combat, draw his sword quicker and slash quicker in relevance to his opponents. This of course, does not mean that he is the quickest man in the universe. It is actually quite far from that. He is just marginally quicker than the everyday soldier.
He is quite educated, but most of the intelligence is located in his in logic and combat strategy. He is not a complete idiot when it comes to book smarts, though his intelligence in such is marginally below his other aspects.
Flammae Proiectum: A smallish fire-ball is sent from the edge of the blade and propelled at the opponent as a decent speed. Such fire-ball explodes on contact, though the blast radius is smallish in size (About 30 cm in diameter). About 3 can be fired in rapid succession.
Ignis Nent- Tsuneo rotates his sword in a circle to the front of him, creating a ring of fire, though not a projectile.
Calor Undo- Tsuneo slashes, creating a crescent of fire sent towards the opponent.
Distortion Drive: Ardens Ictus: It starts off with Tsuneo unsheathing his sword, then dashing towards the enemy in a quick, fluent movement. After the initial contact, he slashes his opponents a total of 10 times, each doing a fair amount of damage to the enemies, and it ends with him firing a projectile to remove push the enemy backwards
Distortion Drive: Calamitatis Flamine: Tsuneo lets out a continuous stream of fire out of the tip of his sword. Just like a hose and water, but instead with fire.
Astral Finish: Infernum scriptor sulphur: Tsuneo first states “Let me show you, my true allegiance!” and dashes towards the enemy. After initial contact, he begins to slash his opponent 10 times with his sword, followed by jumping into the air. While aerial, Tsuneo takes his sword in hand and spirals towards his enemy, stabbing them in a fire-ey blaze. He finishes by saying ‘Tch. You weren’t so tough.”

History: Tsuneo was born into a rather poor family, which seemed not to make much money or had fame. His father was a soldier in the NOL army, and as such he followed his father's footsteps after he had been killed. Though his mother wished for him not to fight in the army, he did so anyway. Tsuneo had inherited his father's sword; Indubitata Flammis: Inferus. This sword was something that had been in his family since he could remember. They first realized the potential in the Ars Magus while he was at the N.O.L. academy. He was in the top 15 percentile in his class for the usage of Ars Magus, as well as in combat prowess.
It was not too much of a surprise that he would get drafted into the N.O.L. army soon after he had graduated. However, due to his background as a poor family, he was not able to get too far within the rankings, though he would do much more than those with connections. He hated this idea, though decided that it was the world he lived in. This allowed him to continue on with his life after all of his friends had ranked much past him.
It was not until a battle against another country that Tsuneo was able to finally gain the prestige he had been denied for so long. The Ikaruga uprising allowed him to gain much prestige. Being but a corporal during the battle against the main base of operations of a prominent group of rebels known as the Ikarugans, he was one of the last surviving during the initial attack against the rebels Even though there were almost no survivors, the colonel in charge still ordered another attack against the stronghold. Reinforcements were never to came, and this was the remnants of the attack. The philosophy was that they were either all going to die, staging another attack during a later day, or they were going to win and survive.
He survived, and had received much for his valor in combat. Ranking up to a captain was of the largest. He refused accept his fate, and resented the N.O.L. for condemning him and his fellow men to death just because they were of inferior heritage.

RP sample:
Walking into the room was none other than a high-ranked NOL officer, whom of which Tsuneo was under the command of. The name of this officer was Jin Kisaragi; a man no more his own age. However, Tsuneo never felt at ease around the young Major. The major gave a rather ominous aura, and seemed peeved about something. Something that Tsuneo could not decipher at this time, but still felt ‘off’. He had always felt this presence around the major; as if the man in question was not ‘stable’.
The two exchanged a nod, and soon after, the young major left the room, leaving Tsuneo alone in the office. After a quick perusal of the room with his eyes, Tsuneo let out a sigh of relief.
“It looks like no one is here” He told himself, closing the blinds to the office. Sitting down, he folds his hands over the desk in which he was sitting and begins to speak in a rather casual voice. “I do have to say that I respect the man, as he did not use his influence to gain his job. Pure skill, it was. But he always did give me chills.” The captain balls his hands up after that, as if to imitate a sudden chill inside of the room, but such was not the case.
“Anyway, if he is to stand against me in my mission, then I will have no choice but to melt his ice with the power of Inferus. I cannot allow my plans to shatter. I must win this fight.” A father sulky looks appears upon his face as he begins to reminisce about the past; about his mission in Ikaruga. “He is just like me, gaining his fame in the same fight. I would rather not fight a former ally, but will not hesitate to do so. After all, the NOL is corrupted and needs to be brought to an end.”

Changes from the former:
1) Name of weapon
2) Slight changes to bio and personality segments
3) Age of character
4) Taking out captain from his name.
5) Editing of his abilities (Ie. Rephrasing and rewriting of several sections to ensure that they make sense)

Last edited by Tsuneo Hayashi on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsuneo Hayashi
Tsuneo Hayashi

Back to top Go down

Captain Tsuneo Hayashi  Empty Re: Captain Tsuneo Hayashi

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:57 am

Not too shabby, everything looks to be in order. I like this guy.

Approvals: 01
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny D. Flash Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:06 am

Actually, the idea of a NOL-mole character is used and re-used, but this one is interesting because he doesn't have the detachment the other ones show. That as a whole seems to be pretty interesting, though there is one problem: Ignis is already the name of Relius's puppet. Just changing the word "Ignis" would make me approve this in an instant.

Johnny D. Flash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:23 pm

Somehow I have a problem with this guy. All this amount of accomplishments (more importantly the emphasis you put on his battle prowess with only an Ars Magus, and on his speed when he wields a longsword) for an 18-year-old boy with absolutely no predisposition at anything makes me smell a Mary Sue, with all the idealistic goals, the random 'I know the NOL is bad' when the organization in itself is not necessarily bad, the Ikarugan lineage bringing him prestige when it would normally screw him up badly, his resenting of the NOL not being known at all, so he looks to me like a random typical fantasy fan-fiction hero. The name of his sword has to be changed, but that's been said already. I'll need to talk for a while with you on the ChatBox, after what everything will be fine.

Also, random note: Please don't write his grade on the account's name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm

Ragna the Bloodedge wrote:I like this guy.

This.

Just fix that Ignis stuff, then it's an approval.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:32 pm

All is now okay and with a little talk, I am now willing to take the bet as to how it will turn out.

APPROVALS: 02

DISAPPROVALS: 00

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum