Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering 1

Go down

Wandering 1  Empty Wandering 1

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:30 pm

No matter how many times I come here, it's always so grand... and well, intriguing.

"Are you done with the contract?" A mysterious voice assaulted Relira's mind.

"A-Alefact?!" She gasped in surprise.

"Yes, Relira. Don't worry, we're speaking through telekinesis remember?"

"Yeah, I-I knew that. Yeah, i'm more or less done handing it in. I have another one now. It's to capture this guy named Scias. They say he's pretty crafty, but probably worthless in a fight. Hmm."

"Very well then."

As Relira started making her way out of the headquarters, she listened to the sound of her footsteps echo, the feeling of someone watching her behind her back strong. She had an urge to turn around, but felt that if she did, something bad would happen. The sound of her shoes scraping the cement floor rang loudly in her ears, she blinked, breathing heavily. She turned around. The hallway was empty, darkness devouring the end of the hallway.

"Relira!" A voice shouted at her in front of her.

"Wha-?!" Relira snapped out of her trance, jumping slightly. She turned to the source of the sound but there was noone.

"Relira? Are you alright?" Alefact asked, a mixture of curiousity and care in his voice.

"Y-Yeah... Let's just get outta here.."

NOL headquarters ---> Lost Town

Back to top Go down

Wandering 1  Empty Re: Wandering 1

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Makoto was just exiting the headquarters, blinking as she saw someone bypassing but dashing off just as she came out.

Intruders these days... they don`t even stay long enough for me to yell at them. Oh well~

Shrugging, she went towards the exit portal of the headquarters`s vincinity. Tsubaki had been sent to capture Jin and Noel, but she wasn´t nearly as strong as Noel was.. or Jin, for that matter. She was going to need backup for this... or maybe Makoto could solve the problem without the use of violence afterall..
She already heard the bad news on Noel. She had been stripped from her rank and set up for the kill. There was stuff she could do, but it wasn´t much. If she didnt comply, she would have to attack her afterall...

Makoto twitched and shurgged those thoughts away, completely overlooking the gigantic looming tower behind her.

I have to find them all before its too late.. The way fate is heading isnt` good for any of us.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum