Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Litchi's clinic.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Litchi's clinic. - Page 2 Empty Re: Litchi's clinic.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:26 am

She blushed a bit brighter as he returned the kiss, lightly taking his lower lip in her teeth and running her tongue across it. She felt like she wasn't sure what she was getting herself into. It felt dangerous, and left her feeling vulnerable and exposed. For some reason, though, she felt like it was the right thing to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Jin gently massaged his thumb across her cheekbone, prolonging the kiss and bringing his tongue to rub her upper lip. His other gloved hand moved from her cheek, and trailed down in a slow succession to her hips.

Even though he was a little out of it thanks to the painkillers, he knew exactly what he was getting into.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:16 pm

She shivered lightly as she felt his hand run down her side to her hips. She broke the kiss for a moment to take a breath. She looked at him, blushing brightly. She wasn't sure what he was thinking behind those green eyes of his. She found his lips again, though, and kissed him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Jin kept firm hold of her head, but allowed her to arise for breath. He took in some air, too. He curled his lips into a smile as he took her by the tongue this time, bumping the tip of her tongue with his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:45 pm

She let out a soft moan as she slipped her tongue into his mouth. "Nnnng..." She was trying to make sure to be gentle with him and not hurt him further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Jin rubbed his thumb against her cheekbone affectionately, then pulled back from the kiss and leaned his head back down on the pillow. He pressed her hips close, and then adjusted his body a little further, moving a little to the right.

"I want to embrace you, Tsubaki"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:12 am

As he pulled her off her chair and onto the bed she blushed. When he spoke she blushed brighter. "J...Jin..." she stuttered, before sighing lightly and lying down next to him. She couldn't deny him this request in the state he was in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:24 am

Jin nodded, putting his hand back on her hip, and the other to her cheek. He pulled her hips close to his, turning his face back to the slight pink color that it had been before.

"Hm?"
He asked calmly, in response to her stuttering his name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:51 am

"N..nothing I guess..." she said before resting her head on his shoulder, enjoying the feeling of being close to him. As he pressed their hips close she let out a very soft little moan. "Ahhhh..." she breathed against his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:48 pm

"I see.."

Being pressed so close caused him to become slightly aroused, not too much, but just enough that she'd notice something causing the right amount of pressure down there. He responded to her soft moan by a deep moan of his own, before pulling her hips tight against his own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:37 pm

She let out a soft gasp as he became slightly aroused, feeling his shaft pressing against her. "J...Jin..." she whispered against his neck, moaning slightly louder as he pressed their hips together. "Uhnnn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Jin became even more aroused thanks to Tsubaki moaning his name, and her hot breath on his neck.

He moved his hands to the sides of her pants, cracking a slight frown as he pulled them a few inches down, slowly. Revealing the panties she was wearing underneath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:25 am

She shivered, feeling the material of his gloves against her bare skin. "Nnnn...Jin...what are you...?" she asked quietly, looking up at him and blushing brightly. She let out a hot breath on his neck and shuddered lightly just at the feeling of him touching her bare hip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:34 pm

Jin slowly moved his gloved hand down her hip. He looked down, growing more and more aroused as the shuddered and continued with her hot breath on his neck.

"You'll see." He added, quietly.

He tucked the tips of his gloved hands to the front of her panties.

"May I?"

He asked, motioning to pull her panties right off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:24 am

"Ahhh..." she moaned slightly, still breathing against his skin. "Are...are you sure you...? Should we...?" she asked with a blush, shivering again lightly with anticipation and a bit of fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Jin nodded slowly, took in air slowly as she moaned in correspondence to what he was doing. He clasped her hand and pulled it to his side, then moved his free hand up her side to her cheek, bringing their lips together in a soft embrace once again.

Before he pulled back rougly.

"Perhaps, then, I cannot think of a better place... Considering."

He beckoned his head down to his broken ribs and battered body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:44 pm

By the gods, it had been a trying day. On any other day, giving aid to those in need seemed a perfect way to spend her time. Today, however, was an entirely different matter. A couple of boys who had been attempting who-knows-what near the edge of town and had run into a bit of trouble. Since they wouldn't tell her exactly what had left them with so many bruises and cuts, she had to guess, and she hated guessing. To top it off, they complained the entire time. Now she was wandering back to her clinic after taking a much-needed break, having been ambling about the markets looking for odds-and-ends to replenish her medicinal stock. Not that she really needed to, but the walk had helped her clear the anger and fog in her mind. And why today, of ALL days, did Taokaka feel the need to drop in?

But as she neared the clinic, Litchi growled to herself. A break-in? Will this day NEVER end? Tromping up the path, she glowers at the ruined door. Perfect. Just fantastic.

As the busty woman steps over her ruined door, the small bags held in her arms fell with a muted thump to the floor. Eyes wide, mouth hanging open, she stands in slight shock at the sight before....and then her eyes flash.

WHAT are you two DOING in my CLINIC?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:10 pm

Hazama, of whom had previously dozed off in a chair in the lobby, stood up near-instantly at the sudden shout, eyes wide and ready to pull Ouroboros out of his pocket if need be.

"Faye-Ling?" he asked, seeing the back of a tall, black-haired woman near him. He slowly walked towards the woman and peered past her. He raised his eyebrows at the... sight, in front of him, trying not to burst out laughing and face-palm at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Tsubaki gasped and pulled her pants and panties back up when Litchi yelled at them. "M-m-miss Litchi!" she stammered. She quickly stood, blushing bright red. "Um, well, you see...Jin is hurt...badly..." she said, staring at the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Jin kept his back to Faye-Ling... For a while. Although he'd never admit it, he was quite embarassed, but the brunt of his damage was on his front.

And of course, after coming back to this scenario, she needed a damn good explanation for the door breaking down. So, with a grunt, Jin turned over on the table, and exposed most of his wounds.

Although they no longer bled from the outside, there was probably bleeding, internally...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:51 pm

The tall woman narrows her eyes at Hazama, but says nothing. Turning her attention to the pair on her table, Litchi straightens her glasses and sighs. "So you two thought having a bit of fun in my clinic's lobby would make up for the blood loss?"

She bends to retrieve her fallen supplies, appearing to be in no hurry to patch up her new patient. Striding past them both, she enters the back of the clinic, pointing to her left. "He goes in there. Since he made it in here, and on top of my table, I assume he can be assisted into that room." Without looking back, she turns off to the right and opens the door to her supply room. Setting her bags onto a piled lot of crates, the woman exhales slowly and pinches the bridge of her nose. Why now? The thought brought a slight smile to her lips. if that is all you want to know, then you are in far worse trouble than you want to admit. Rolling her eyes with an exasperated sigh, Litchi snatches up most of what she woul need to sew up her patient. Good, if you think of him like that, then this won't be a problem.

Stalking back through on her way to the operating table, the buxom fighter hitches her step as she sees the three still in her lobby. "Well? You could stay and bleed to death, if you want, but I really would prefer you didn't do that in my clinic."

Her eyes cut back to Hazama. "You owe me an explination."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:35 am

Hazama watched the woman walk around the room "I was accompanying this man here, on account of him being injured and all, we decided to enter you're clinic so he could... rest" he paused for a moment, standing near-motionless, thinking about what to say next, perhaps a direct approach to this would be easiest... "that, and I need to talk to you about something. You are Litchi Faye-Ling, former member of 'Sector Seven', are you not?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:15 am

Tsubaki hoisted Jin up, pulling his arm over her shoulder. She helped him to stand and the walked him over to the operating room and helped him on the table. "I...I'm sorry, Doctor Litchi...Just please...Help him..." she said, blushing very brightly and sounding somewhat distressed. She looked at Litchi with pleading eyes as she spoke the last words."I don't know what I'll do...If...If..." she shook her head and walked out of the room, unable to finish her sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:25 am

Jin was practically hauled off to an operating table in a separate room. He was still pretty strong for the amount of wounds he had, but it was anyones guess as to how long that would last.

He found it stupid to be kept waiting in this condition, for answers to questions that basically answered themselves....

He groaned in retaliation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:00 am

((Ok, I am really sorry, but I've got nothing for this post. So let's say that Litchi does something amazing, starts to heal up Jin, and then says something.))

"I know that he is injured, Hazama. I was curious as to how. It would make my job a great deal easier to know what to expect when I begin." She had already given Jin a small capsule to take for the pain, but she didn't want him out entirely for the procedure. Her tools were ready, and so was her patient, now all she needed was a bit of time and some actual answers.

"Not to mention, it would be nice to hear why you are in town to begin with."

((Once again, I am so sorry for the horribleness of the post.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next