Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rachel Alucard

3 posters

Go down

Rachel Alucard Empty Rachel Alucard

Post by Rachel Alucard Tue May 31, 2011 10:17 pm

Rachel Alucard Ec52297e514656f606fb6199d9e966ed

Name: Rachel Alucard

Race: Vampire

Appearance: As seen in the picture above, Rachel Alucard is a light skinned girl with blonde hair and red eyes. She usually wears a black gothic-lolita-styled dress with white ruchings and red crosses. In her hair she has two black ribbons, which turn out to be quite big on the open side, tempting certain people to call her rabbit (which she hates).
She rarely wears something else (she has about 10 times the same dress in her closet like most characters, lol), but you can presume she is more into noble clothings than the casual wear.

Loyalty: Rachel is loyal to herself and only to herself. She used to subordinate to the Takamagahara system, yet it was for her own purposes.

Personality: Rachel has a dominating personality. Commanding people at her will shows how much leadership got to her, revealing a pretty sadistic core at times. Her direct servants (slaves) Nago and Gii are often the target of torture and punishment if something isn't pleasing Rachel. Living eternally is often tiring, letting her look jaded most of the time. It is for her personal amusement let people - especially Nago and Gii - do her biddings.
Being dominating isn't her only trait. She knows her etiquettes and is mostly displeased if others don't use the same respectful way to treat her like she does (that also involves fulfilling her orders at haste).
Rachel never despises a good afternoon tea. She likes her tea service collection and is very accurate about her tea time. Her most unusual trait is the detesting of her vampiristic urges.

Weaponry: Rachel's main weaponry is Nago and Gii. She uses the metamorpher Nago as a universial tool for all sort of things, although he mostly resides in his umbrella shape, while the fat bat Gii is more like a living shield to her. Other than that she is a very skilled sorcerer, which leads to....

Abilities: Rachel is a very powerful mage. She is able to control the winds and cast lightning strikes to punish everyone foolish enough getting too close to her lightning poles. But her magic isn't limited to those kind of weather changing elements. She is also very good at summoning and seal breaking magic as well as shape shifting other objects (her clothes turn into weapons if she wants so) and even able to use space-time-spells! Rachel is even considered the most powerful sorceress after the legendary witch Nine.
Rachel also possesses the power to control one of the Sankishin Units, namely the Tsukuyomi Unit. It is also known as the 'inpenetrable shield', the ultimate defense. When casting it, a huge magical crest appears around the user, flashing yellow before it materializes a gigantic magical barrier that is able to deflect even the destrucive blast from the Take-Mikazuchi.

History: Rachel Alucard is the successor of Clavis Alucard and thus the head of the Alucard family, making her a very powerful being with great influence. Yet she lives alone in the great and dark castle, which is constantly guided by the pale moon. The only other known people in her attendance are her Butler Valkenhayn R. Hellsing, the metamorpher Nago and the little fat bat Gii.

Rachel is a vampire, which means she lives eternally and has already experienced many different scenarios. Yet she is nothing more than a mere observer in the Takamagahara scheme.

It was Rachel, who turned Ragna the Bloodedge into a half-vampire by using her powers to safe his life as well as turning Jin Kisaragi into the legendary Hakumen, one of the six heroes, with the aid of the Susanoo Unit. Yet she is not powerful enough to defeat her nemesis Terumi.

With the current situation it is not sure what Rachel is plotting...

RP sample:
"Is this really necessary? Oh my, what a rude way of implying that I am some brainless low life without the sufficient vocabulary to play my role. Really, who else could play my role other than myself? But I think I will play your pity games for a while, since I got bored anyway."
Rachel streaks through her hair as she looks away displeased heading over to her beloved garden furniture. She sits down as she grazes her dress tidy, letting her small white hands rest on her lap. The blonde girl tries to cover a bored yawning, yet her bored expression remains on her face.
"Since you are here anyway, how about making yourself useful? Bring me some tea, will you. My throat is dried out and I could very well need a bit of a refreshment. Oh and don't you think bringing me some cheap broth! I will punish you sufficiently if you are not doing your job well!"
Again, Rachel streaks through her hair as she gives an annoyed expression.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Rachel Alucard 565px-Rachel_Crest

Last edited by Rachel Alucard on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Rachel Alucard Empty Re: Rachel Alucard

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:16 am

Nyaaa~ Tao doesn't appreciate your butchering of the template. Please don't do it again. *Yaaaaaawn* Tao also knows she's heard that dialogue before, nyaaa. Isn't that rp sample taken directly from the game, nyaaa~?

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Meh, its less "butchering" it rather than makeing it prettier. It shouldn´t affect your judgement on the sheet. lol
Arakune probably avoided the bold lettering on purpose so that noobs don´t butcher it, but this looks okay.

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Taokaka wrote:Nyaaa~ Tao doesn't appreciate your butchering of the template. Please don't do it again. *Yaaaaaawn* Tao also knows she's heard that dialogue before, nyaaa. Isn't that rp sample taken directly from the game, nyaaa~?

How rude. It was not quoted from any game line, it is my own original style. Any similarities to events, people, blablabla~

Also I agree with Caelica-chan. What is the problem with the decorated sheet? o.o
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:36 pm

Overall I have no problems with this sheet just yet. However, I would like to see you include Rachel's "inpenetrable shield" in the abilities or weapons section. Off the top of my head I can't recall the name but it is a rather important ability of her's so make sure and throw it in there. Since we now have two Rachel applications I'm gonna hold off on voting for 24 hours so final edits can be made if either of you desire to make them.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:48 am

Rachel Alucard wrote:
Taokaka wrote:Nyaaa~ Tao doesn't appreciate your butchering of the template. Please don't do it again. *Yaaaaaawn* Tao also knows she's heard that dialogue before, nyaaa. Isn't that rp sample taken directly from the game, nyaaa~?

How rude. It was not quoted from any game line, it is my own original style. Any similarities to events, people, blablabla~

Also I agree with Caelica-chan. What is the problem with the decorated sheet? o.o

Nyaaa~ Tao knows it, but she doesn't know from where. It's a scene of RAchel talking to Ragna. He appeared at her place, and she tells him now that he's there to be useful and make her some tea. But, nyaaaa~ I suppose it might just be a similarity, nyooooo~ Also, the "decoration" is distracting and completely unnecessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:59 am

Ragna the Bloodedge wrote:Overall I have no problems with this sheet just yet. However, I would like to see you include Rachel's "inpenetrable shield" in the abilities or weapons section. Off the top of my head I can't recall the name but it is a rather important ability of her's so make sure and throw it in there. Since we now have two Rachel applications I'm gonna hold off on voting for 24 hours so final edits can be made if either of you desire to make them.

Tsukoyomi Unit, as i remember. Its mentioned in the beginning of CS.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:07 am

I implented the Tsukuyomi Unit into my abilities. I apologize for this rather major mistake I made there~

Personally I think that the decorations are not really distracting. They indicate a new category, but oh well. If they hurt your eyes so much I will just remove them, but the bold letters~
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:11 pm

Its an approval from me. To be fair, Ziggy`s sheet is a little better, more detailed, but i`m always one to give new people a chance. Not to mention that we`ve seen Rachel on the chatbox now and i think its good enough to play with.

Approvals: 1

Disapprovals: 0

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:12 pm

It's acceptable by my standards plus I believe in spreading roles around when possible.

APPROVALS: 02

DISAPPROVALS: 00
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down