Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tron (TR-007)

3 posters

Go down

Tron (TR-007) Empty Tron (TR-007)

Post by Tron Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:38 am

Name: Tron (TR-007)

Race: Cyborg (mechanically enhanced human)

Appearance: Despite her overall slim appearance and height of 158cm Tron weighs 350kg. Her most striking elements are metal parts, installed all around her joints which support and strengthen her body. On her back Tron has a special protective gear which covers her spine all the way up to the back of her head. Tron has a very pale face and red eyes which can change colors to a deeper or more pale red-tone. Her hair is shoulder-length, straight and black.
Aside from the earlier named metal parts Tron wears a very dark blue combat suit out of flexible metal which fits tightly on her skin, allowing her totally free movement. She wears gauntlets made of iron which have small red orb on the knuckles and heavy, metal boots.

Loyalty: Survivors of Ikaruga, Shishigami Bang

Personality: Tron has a calm and calculating personality. She normally acts after thinking twice and is a altruistic person as she doesn't value her own life and rather gives it for someone else's sake. Tron tries to avoid fights yet she as a weird urge to do battle, if the chance arises. Despite her calm character she contains a silent hatred against a certain person which may result in rushed and imprudent actions, contrasting her normally composed personality.

Weaponry: Tron's main weapons are her iron gauntlets and boots, which she uses for striking attacks. Both boots and gauntlets can be excessively charged with electricity and by doing so, the gear begins to glow yellowish. With this ability Tron is able to magnetize her opponents for a short while. When she does this, all her punches and kicks have an additional impact, as the magnetism pulls the enemy towards the striking limb, thus doubling or even tripling her attack power. The only drawback is, that the electric drive needs to cool down for some time after being in use for than five minutes.

Abilities: Tron has trained reflexes for combat. While she doesn't know why, Tron possesses advanced knowledge and tools for battles, such as knowledge about most creatures and weapons or the ability to switch her vision to night-vision. In battle she clearly trusts the functionality of her boots and gauntlets, which are her main offensive tools. Besides battle abilities, her brain ignores all negative impulses of her body, making her able to feel almost like a normal human, but to withstand pain at all times.

History: Tron is not her real name. Her real name was long lost. She was born in Ikaruga and was send to the Military Academy in which she grew up and was trained until she graduated. The young girl showed excellent skills in her tasks and was quickly promoted to a NOL field officer over the years. When the attack on Ikaruga's rebelling forces was decided, she started to question the ideals of NOL as they acted brutally against her hometown. The NOL's Intelligence Department quickly noticed her behavior and decided to get rid of her as she might become a problem for NOL, since a high ranked field officer like her should never act against the Library. Sent on a special 'mission' - in fact, her own execution - she went on without knowing what her objectives were, as the NOL clearly stated that she shall receive further instructions soon. After reaching her destination, she found out that it was already too late. Without remorse she was killed by people who wore the same uniform as she did. The lights went out and she stopped feeling anything and everything.

For her, it felt like a long sleep. An endless sleep. And suddenly she was awake. When she woke up, she found herself on a cart, being transported to somewhere. She remembered nothing. Nothing about what happened to her. Nothing about herself. It was like she was just born into the world but already having the ability to think and talk. The only memory she could recall was "TR-007" and the smell of catnip. Somehow she felt disgusted by the smell of catnip. After she found out that she is being transported to a scrapyard, she quickly decided to jump off. Her body felt weird. It wasn't 'different' since she had no memories how her body was before, rather she just knew it was simply inhumane. After being in movement for a while, she quickly began to understand her new body worked bit by bit. Then she decided to go to Ikaruga as it was the shortest distance to a place, according to her geographical knowledge of which she also doesn't know when she acquired it. As she returned to Ikaruga, she found it in a devastated state. Since she had no place to go back to, she simply started helping out the survivors. Whenever somebody asked her name, she began to stutter "T-R-0-0-7". The people around her never knew what was wrong which her, but soon they just started to call her Tron and she gladly accepted that new name. Tron then kept living in the remains of Ikaruga, helping to rebuild it to it former self.

RP sample: Tron put up a serious face. She wasn't sure if this was a good idea. At first she hesitated, then she finally gave an answer. "I can do that if you want me to, but..." She stopped. Her eyes seemed to be focused at something but it wasn't really clear what she looked at. Did she space out? "...but it's not really helpful, is it? I mean, we could use this opportunity to..." And then she stopped again. Tron closed her eyes and put her hand around her chin. After a short while she sighed and shook her head. "...I'm sorry, you're right. This isn't the right time to have fancy ideas. We should go by your plan. You are the leader after all." While having second thoughts, she agreed to go by his plan. The plan sounded very rash and dangerous, but it was his plan after all. Sadly Tron didn't know yet that it was always smart to doubt the plans of........Shishigami Bang.

Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Tron (TR-007) Empty Re: Tron (TR-007)

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:56 am

The gauntlets seem a bit too close to Tager's schtick for my taste but considering the fact that you implied Kokonoe did your rebuild it only makes sense that similar weapons would be out there. All in all I like it, I like it alot.

APPROVALS: 01

DISAPPROVALS: 00
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:24 am

*Pushes up her glasses and examines you closely*

I have a few questions, TR-007.

Firstly, I would like this "Person" you mention in the personality section named. This is not an option. I would also like to know why I would rebuild you and then allow you to go free; as I'm sure you know, I tend to hang on to my. . . creations. I will need a reasonable explanation for this before I will be willing to accept this sheet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:15 am

Of course.

The mentioned person is you, Kokonoe. That is also the same reason, why you 'let go' of me. The explanation is quite simple: There was an fatal error in my programmings which made me deny all your orders for some unknown reason. While I'm not really able to have a reasonable grudge against you since all my memory has been annihilated, the error not just causes me to disobey you, but to completely deny your existence. Thus, after many attempts and tests you rendered me a failure and stopped the process of rebuilding me.
It was simply by chance that I actually woke up, since the injected cells still showed reactions within my body, even after the final tests were completed. I was already on the way to the scrapyard to meet the end of a failed project just when I woke up.

Is this an acceptable explanation?
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:17 pm

As for me, its an approval, but i will hold my vote until Kokonoe replies.

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:30 am

Tron wrote:Of course.

The mentioned person is you, Kokonoe. That is also the same reason, why you 'let go' of me. The explanation is quite simple: There was an fatal error in my programmings which made me deny all your orders for some unknown reason. While I'm not really able to have a reasonable grudge against you since all my memory has been annihilated, the error not just causes me to disobey you, but to completely deny your existence. Thus, after many attempts and tests you rendered me a failure and stopped the process of rebuilding me.
It was simply by chance that I actually woke up, since the injected cells still showed reactions within my body, even after the final tests were completed. I was already on the way to the scrapyard to meet the end of a failed project just when I woke up.

Is this an acceptable explanation?

I suppose it is acceptable, however I would argue that I would never make such a mistake in my programming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:52 am

I can even go on and explain how that mistake came by. 'Unknown' was just there to make it more mysterious but I wish to clear your doubt.

Now, If you read the Tager Short Story [small spoilers ahead], you surely remember that you used unique cells on TR-009 that have been discovered recently in the oriental region. And since you picked me up before the Ikaruga Civil War happened, said cells were just discovered and you as a scientist, were one of the first people to get an early sample. Therefore you did not have the time to fully analyze them and find out that they have extremely strong effects so you went ahead and tried it on me, with not so positive effects as you see.
The reason for my denial of your person is, that you surely set yourself as some kind of parameter in my database, so I would know whom to take orders from. Yet said cells reactivated parts of my brain which started to record all actions and therefore it was able to register you as the individual who wiped all my memories and did physical and mental changes to me, thus rendering you as the greatest threat. Since you soon noticed that strange activity, you later decided to render the whole project as a failure and the only thing you kept was the newly analyzed data on those cells and finally you were able to use them successfully on TR-009.

Now, I could think of more, but only if it really is necessary.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:56 am

Approval from me, seeing how it seems to be cleared up.

Locked dropped and approved. Welcome to the forum.

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum