Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Local Restauraunt

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Local Restauraunt - Page 2 Empty Re: Local Restauraunt

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:22 am

The conversation died down again, not due to them eating, but due to Noel obviously not fond of the subject of matter. Makoto could basically feel what she was thinking, that she had no earthly clue where he was and thus was pissed at him.
Sucking on the straw of her soda, she looked over to Noel again, inhaleing the sprite more than drinking it, as it was gone in seconds.

"Noel... you`re awfully quiet about all of this... did Ragna do anything to you? Are... are you still a virgin, dear?"

Part of Makoto wanted her to say no, seeing how she would definately gain some self esteem and securitiy through it, but the odds were far beyond her grasp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:39 am

Still agitated by her thoughts about Ragna, Noel didn't see Makoto's question coming... Haven't I always been awfully quiet for her in the first place...? The question shocked her... once again, but it was nothing not to expect from her squirrel-like friend.
"EEEEE-" She interrupted her scream by putting her hands in front of her mouth. Virgin? What kind of person does she take me for.?
Looking around to check if she hadn't drawn all the looks to her, Noel took a deep breath before silently answering to her friend: "Of course I am still one. You expected me to have... had... THAT with this idiot? . . . No, there's just no way..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:46 am

Makoto looked at her blanky, then cocked her head to the side. At least she was all right, that was something. Even though she was freaked about the question.

"Noel, a friend of mine used to go riding with a horse beastkin... i was terrified when i found out what kind of riding they did. I don´t take any chances with that anymore."

The look on her face, and the face she made before, gave it off as a true story, and one that traumatized her far beyond the mobbing of the acadamy days or her work under Hazama.

"But then again, i should`ve known. Ragna`s way too insecure to be that kind of ladykiller... "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:17 am

Noel was interiorly sulking... she didn't want to let out one more word, for some reason. She still looks shocked by it, but anyway, she's too curious... And she hasn't learned about it, it seems... And we can't do anything here now we're finished with the meal... And...
She held her head as if she got a headache and bashed it on the table before just resting on it. Pfff... Even my thinking isn't quiet...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Seeing that Noel fell silent again, Makoto was finally on the verge of quitting it alltogether. Getting this girl engaged was going to take more time than she was willing to spend right now, and so far, there was little to no progress.
Instead, she stood up and smirked.

"I`ll be right back.. gotta take care of that bill."

With that, she called the waiter over, brought him over to a corner, and... remained there for a good fifteen minutes, before she came back, alone, smileing a bit.

"Alright, we´re good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Noel stood up, not even bothering about what Makoto was about to do, she briefly dusted her friends and waited... Makoto's really taking her time to pay that bill... and why did she think she had to pay the waiter? Just paying a fee shouldn't take her that long... She was worried, and the look some people gave at her furthered that feeling... she even summoned one of her guns to prevent a guy from going too close to her. What does he think he's doing exactly? When Makoto comes back, she was still pointing her gun at the guy's chest, and other people started to move quietly across the room, attempting to attack from her back. Not exactly the best of omens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:20 pm

"Noel, what the hell are you doing, waveing your guns around like that? Thats neither the time nor the place to start a massacre..."

Makoto looked at the guy she was pointing the shooting iron at, and he seemed harmless at first glance. She had no idea what her friend was up to, or whats gotten into her... But rest assured, if things would come to the worst, she would side with Noel, if anything. Even if it meant dropping her new disguise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Noel was pointing her gun to the man's chest when Makoto came back. Her friend semmed worried so Noel lowered her gun... which was not the best idea to have around this kind of person: the guy attacked with a knife, followed by two friends of him attacking Makoto with knives at their hand. The guy alone was not a match at all for Noel, who just kicked him in the belly to knock him away, then shot his shoulder, instantly putting him in deep pain. "I don't know what you wanted to do with me, but attempting to mug me was a bad idea..."
She turned back to see how well Makoto handled the two other guys. If she was finished with them, they could leave quietly...

-----------(Exit to ???)------------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Makoto, blissfully unaware of Noel`s strategic retreat, brought out her Tonfas and flexed her muscles, kicking, punching and beating the muggers with steel and force similiar to a tank.
Throwing a table, she took out two at a time, and breaking a chair over one´s head prooved effective as well, same as throwing another one...
The waiter who recieved a treat earlier also got caught in the crossfire, but he wouldn´t be missed... It only took fifteen minutes, but Makoto managed to turn the entire restaurant into a warzone, with shattered windows, bloodstains, broken furniture and damaged lightbulbs, as well as incapitated, but alive muggers all over the place.
Satisfied with her work, she clapped her hands, followed Noel`s smell and ran out, hopeing to escape the NOL in time...

-----> Exit, following Noel´s panties

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum