Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hazama's Office

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hazama's Office - Page 3 Empty Re: Hazama's Office

Post by Reiei Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:27 pm

-------------(From 'Invasion of the Headquarters')------------->
As he just had left a fighting place, Reiei decided he had to find intel directly in the high-ranked persons' office. Hazama's office was close to his position, so the werewolf decided it was a fine place to go.
He entered by the front door, only to see the room had been completely wasted: someone had predated him. Like it mattered...
The youth decided to search for any written mark of valuable information, but eventually didn't find anything immediately. I didn't expect finding things this easy, but this mess is slowly beginning to bother me. Is Captain Hazama always that prone to leaving disorder in his rooms?
The dark-skinned blonde guy kept on searching regardless of circumstances.
Reiei
Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

Back to top Go down

Hazama's Office - Page 3 Empty Re: Hazama's Office

Post by Reiei Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:14 pm

As he searched quickly through the entire office, Reiei started to get desperate at finding something. And that is Captain Hazama of the Intelligence Department? How unfitting...
Time is running short, I have to find something here quickly, and if not, take some file here and look at it back home...
The younger werewolf took some sheets in the room somewhere: they looked like some important paperwork and could be studied, given the time.
Nice. Now I found enough paper to work on, it's time to go..., thought the young werewolf as he leapt by the window to avoid meeting anyone in the way home.
Reiei
Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum