Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose Garden

3 posters

Go down

Rose Garden Empty Rose Garden

Post by Rachel Alucard Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Coming from: Kagutsuchi Port

Pinky Promise

The eversilent nightly gloom casted down the pale moonlight onto the deserted field of red roses. No, determining the flower's color was wrong in this realm. That Reality Marble* created by Rachel Alucard was always different, even if it kept the impression of always being the same old and cryptical castle who nobody dared to enter. Right now the roses had an unusual color. Just as if they were about to wither, the red had turned into an absorbing black. Nonetheless the beauty of these flowers was bewildering as they reflected the pale moon's rays in the most beautiful fashion making it look like the whole bed was glowing.

A sharp and quiet cutting sound, which ripped the air apart, sounded for a brief moment as Rachel Alucard returned to her usual surroundings. She was alone in the field of dancing nature as the wind pushed the pedals and buds gently around. It was a cooling breeze, yet the vampire didn't notice. Her emotions were blunt, almost non-existing. The importance of her role prohibited her to feel anything, yet there was one strong emotion she felt that very moment: loneliness. She did not sigh, she did not cancel her noble and straight stance, she did not let out a single tear. But the crushing void inside of her where almost powerful enough to break her uncommonly.
"Is there something on your mind, Rachel-sama?"
The black cat-like shapeshifter dared to ask.
"There is nothing in particular, Nago."
Was the direct non-hesistant answer of the pale princess.
"Hime-sama...."
Gii noticed an unusual radiation as well, but out of fear being punished again, he didn't say anymore to anger his master.
"There are many things that I have to arrange... I feel that fool will be doing something of great stupidity."
Straightening her hair and flattening her dress, Rachel blinked a few times before she looked up to the shady castle.

There was not a single moment for the head of the Alucard family to rest nor idle. As always she was charged with a heavy burden. There was nobody interested in her feelings. There was no appreciation for what she did. She was damned to continue on.

*Yes~ stolen from Fate/Stay Night, but it fits pretty good.
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden Empty Re: Rose Garden

Post by Webmaster Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Caelica had just wandered about aimlessly through the city... as something strange occured to her. Her Azure Grimiore... felt wierd.
It was calling out to something, but not to another grimiore, rather to someone in preticular.
Before she knew what was going on, the energy of the azure flowed out, engulfing her, then transporting herself to another dimension.. it was a cauldron, afterall.
However, the dimension she landed in didn`t look too different from the other. She landed in a bed of flowers, which seemed to belong to a nearby castle, but as she looked up, Caelica saw someone she rather didn`t expect.

"Ra...rachel...? ...of course... now i remember... I`ve been here before, the castle of the Alucard family..!"

Getting up, she looked about, then back at Rachel, curious... and amazed.

"It looks exactly like it did back then... but... eh, how did i get here...?"

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:44 pm

"..."
The still figure of the blond vampire was standing firm in front of the great entrance gates of the castle fence as she was bathed in the shining night. She stood there with her back turned to the rose field, yet she could simply feel the presence of a person. Not a moment later the astonished voice of the sudden visitor traveled across the scenery, confirming Rachel in her suggestions.
"This is unexpected. On the other side I should not be surprised. Well, welcome then."
Rachel just tossed a glance over her shoulder. Her head was turned slightly, only enough to let her red pupil connect with Caelica's appearance.
"Was it your wish to see me this brief again? Are there still questions you have?"
"Where is Ragna?"

That last question was stated after a short break. The vampire did not falter in her stance as she still showed this uncommon guest her back.
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Caelica stared at her for a second, then lowered her head lightly, biteing her lip.

"I tried to protect him, i really did.. i wanted to stay by his side and aid him against Terumi... but all he did is saying its his battle and he left me behind after we talked about that traitor while eating dinner.."

She closed her eyes, holding back her tears and looked up again, determined, but also helpless.

"I don´t know what to do anymore.. i can´t force my help onto him, can i?"

Despite the obvious determination and will, the chances of useing them seemed grim for her. All she could do was hope that Rachel had mercy with her... something that was not a given with this vampire.
Her fists and her teeth clentched up, her knuckles turning slightly white.

"And whats my help going to be worth to him... i can´t even hold a sword the right way around and i want to aid the legendary Bloodedge.."

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Still standing with her back directed to Caelica, Rachel closed her eyes for a moment. A deep sighing filled the air as she slowly swirld around elegantly to take a few steps closer to the cry baby she was facing now.
"Standing all the time is tiring. I want you to sit down while Gii is bringing us some tea."
The little overweighted bat made a surprised expression but the glare of his master told him to better not rebut.

Moments later Rachel Alucard sat at her fine garden furniture across from Caelica already tasting her tea. Her gaze was fixed onto the black broth as her face seemed like she wasn't that pleased but unwilling to dispraise it.
"You will find that Ragna is a very stubborn... existence."
Rachel chose her words carefully as Ragna wasn't the most pleasuring topic right now. But even 'existence' seemed quite more praising than necessary.
"First, it is pretty normal that he will turn you down. He wouldn't be this strong if he was pampered all the time. Other then Jubei's training there weren't many occasions where he had aid. Being supported all of the sudden is unusual for him."
"Second, you yourself is not the problem. It does not matter how keen your fighting skills or your combat experience are. There is more than one way to help out... I think Ragna appreciates the fact that you are a woman with no complex relationship towards him. As you already witnessed he is unable to trust me... unfortunetly I seem to be of little help so far."

Self-ironically her face was filled with a strange bitternes, while she sipped on her cup again.
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:24 pm

Caelica widened her eyes, caught off guard by the calm demeanor of the vampire, then nodded, sitting down and listening to what she had to say quietly.
True, Ragna was a stubborn one... he seemed to be even worse now than back then, but as Bloodedge, he didn´t remember the hardships he had been through and just did what followed naturally.. And as much as she hated to admit it, combat skills were probably unnecessary next to that man who could stand against a whole army on his own. Healing him dureing the fight was probably better than standing in his way, waveing a blade around..
Once again, she nodded, accepting the tea that was offered to her by Gii and sipping on it after takeing a short pause to make it cool down.

"I.. i understand.. i didn`t look at it that way... i`ve never been in a lot of fights, so i couldn´t tell.. But if my help isn´t the problem, how can i get him to trust me enough to let me help him...?"

She looked away, stareing at the wall behind Rachel.

"It just seems like as if he`s suspicous of me... i can`t blame him either. I appear out of nowhere, say i have an azure and were his parent back in the days and he´s supposed to believe all this... "

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:41 pm

"Get him to trust you? My dear.... you seem to be oblivious as always. He trusts you already more than you can imagine. This is also one of his reasons to fight alone... he does not want the people most dear to him to get hurt or worse."
Rachel took her time explaining further as she let Caelica count one and one together by herself. This was the perfect opportunity to enjoy the tea, but at the same time she wished Valkenhayn was back to make her some decent.
"Also note that his past was the most messed up one could ever hope to avoid. He saw her brother kill his sister, cutting down his arm... witnessed his sister actually being alive but on the end he didn't wish for... he lost his other arm, went through much pain and many hardships-"
The break the vampire took suddenly was unusually long. She came to understand how much fault she actually had in his misery. No, it was more like she already knew deep down but never accepting it... her expression turned into bitterness once again.
"... all this made him wary, yet he is not easily startled by a sudden turn of events. I believe the fact that you showed up in front of him actually gave him hope things will turn for the better..."
Rachel sighed as she set down her cup giving a pretty tired impression.
"I am tired. Most of the time I have to repeat myself or explain terms so that even a cat could understand. But I will never get used to it. If this was everything you wanted could you please take your leave?"
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Caelica blinked after she had listened patiently for Rachel to finish explaining, bolting upright with a nod.

"Of... of course... I just have to... figure out how to get back to Ragna useing this Azure..."

Caelica stared at her tummy, even though the Azure was actually in her chest. Patting it didn´t work, and this willpower thing that Ragna seemed to do in the past didn´t work either.. After a mere minute of trying, she sighed and gave up.

"Could... could you transport me back to Ragna...? This doesn´t seem to work in the other direction..."

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:55 pm

The blond vampire just sat there quietly as she observed Caelica trying her hardest to get back. A bored expression, what a common sight.
"You are stressing out my capacities, I could use that little bit of power very well for more important tasks, but oh well..."
As if it was as hard as breathing she flipped her fingers creating a small dimensional rift behind her conversation partner.
"One more thing. I recommend not thinking too much of Ragna as being the Bloodedge. This is a different time, an alter direction. Even if he can't avoid turning into Bloodedge one day, this has yet to be determined and as long as he remains in thise space and time..."
"Ragna is still Ragna."
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Caelica widened her eyes as she came to the realization that she was right... she did start to think of him as Bloodedge. But her obsession was justifed, he was a lot like him already.
Still, she took heed in Rachel`s words and stepped through the portal with a little bit more self esteem in herself and an idea of what to do about her little problem called Ragna.

----------> Exit

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Rachel sighed. She wasn't expecting the sudden visit of Caelica, yet there was no room for surprise. It was another unstable fact which was worth mentioning. Entering Halloween Requiem was nothing everybody was able to.
"Now for my studyings..."
The vampire slowly stepped towards the building in the background as the intimidating giant doors opened with a creepy squeal.
"Hime-sama... what are you going to do now?"
Rachel made an annoyed noise as she slaps the red bat with one of her hair streaks.
"You should wash your rotten ears, Gii, or are these ridiculously huge ears just for decoration? I am going to study on some new spells... it is of utmost importance. I do not think that I need to tell you where I have to go to do exactly that, too?"
Gii shook his head silently - more like his whole body as his tiny appearance left the impression he himself was one single limb.
"But Rachel-sama... do you really need to go to that place?"
Nago took all his courage to state his worries. Yet Rachel only closed her eyes for a brief moment before she stepped further into the dark building.
"Magic powerful enough to be of any help against Phantom is rare. Therefore it is bound to a certain risk obtaining this kind of wisdom. But fear not, Nago. Humanity sacrificed much more to survive in the past, although they are the reason itself for their miserable state. Gain is not aquired without sacrifice. And I am willing to endure the trials ahead of me."
"Father would have wanted me to do the same."

"C-Clavis-dono...!?"
But without further commenting it, Nago suppressed his surprise while he nervously looked forward. There was a giant black door in front of the uneven trio. Rachel stood still. They advanced to the highest floor of the tower.
"From this point onward, there will only be agony. I recommend you two to wait for me."

"Rachel-sam-!?"

"Silence. I will not tolerate any disobedience. The depths of the Verbotener Abgrund will kill you certainly. It is a place which even I do not comprehend at it's fullest. My father told me it is connected to the boundary as well..."
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkenhayn R. Hellsing Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:45 pm

"Are you sure about your decision, Rachel-sama?"
The voice of a serious and worried old man echoed through the tall room in front of the sealed black door.

"Valkenhayn. It is nice to see you again. Yes, I decided this thoughtfully. You have great timing as I have a task for you."
The lady turned around to face her butler with a determined gaze. He understands his masters actions, yet his worries know no end. Hesistantly he bowed in agreement.
"As you say, Rachel-sama. I will fulfill any given demand to please you..."
"Good. Have an eye on Ragna, would you? He is clumsy and gets into trouble at every corner he walks past. Also he doesn't know how to be a gentleman, he is no good with women! Therefore he needs a competent guide on his way... would you please accompany him for the time being? Make sure he doesn't do something reckless!"
"Certainly, Rachel-sama, I will depart this very instant to accompany Bloodedge-dono, but..."
"I have a favor to ask as well, Milady. Please."

A fatherly expression appeared on the face of the old man. His eyes still were filled with worry as he takes his breath to place his demand.
"Be very careful. I took an oath to constantly be by your side at any time, to protect and serve you. I have to say it is not only to keep my promise to the late lord, Clavis-sama. It is to ease the heart of this selfish old man, who bows in front of you, hoping for your safe return..."
The tall servant bowed down with a humble gesture as he begged his master for understanding. Rachel closed her eyes. She smiled.
"I understand, Valkenhayn. Raise your head. I will take good care on my journey. Failure is not an option. Farewell."
With these words a gate opened behind Valkenhayn to teleport him to his new destination. Rachel turned around, again, to face the huge black steelgate. It was decorated with many signs, runes and seals. Heavy chains prohibited everything from entering or leaving.
"Farewell, Rachel-sama..."
With these words Valkenhayn turned around as well and slowly walked into the black void, not knowing where he would reappear again.

-------------------> Exit
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum