Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majamu [Redone]

+2
Tron
Majamu
6 posters

Go down

Majamu [Redone] Empty Majamu [Redone]

Post by Majamu Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:00 am

Name: Majamu
Race: Part-Cyborg (previously human)
Appearance: Majamu is a young looking girl, quite short standing at barely 5'3". The first thing seen of her is her very long purple cloak that seems to mask every other clothes she wears.
When she lets it open, her outfit is seen: it is made of a black tight top and a red hakama, kept in place by a black sash which holds the sheath of her sword Rengoku. She also wears a white labcoat, itself under a red sleeveless short vest with a her older sword in the back. She also wears foot protectors under black sandals. She also wears phones on her head, either listening to music or fore more practical uses.
She has two large and long bangs, though she can see straight forward with her blue right eye, the left one being hidden by bandages because it was destroyed, and is now replaced by a robotic one (looking like Lambda's). Her face has a really spiteful expression. Her normally slim build contrasts with her robotic right arm that is almost twice as large as her left one. She prefers to hide it in her coat.
Loyalty: Sector Seven
Personality: Majamu is as she looks. She doesn't like people and her idea is that someone she does not know is an enemy. She's also quite cynical and foul-mouthed. She has a short attention span, being able to attack or ignore people extremely quickly. By observing Sector Seven, she became quite intelligent, which made her even more disdainful towards people she doesn't know. Quite a loner in her younger days, she actually idolizes Tager and Kokonoe (more accurately, Sector Seven in general). She strives not to become exactly like him, but to be more calm and composed. But she still hates the NOL, and (especially) Jin. Even if she looks cranky at first sight, she actually shows caring about her fellows, doing whatever possible to help them, if she's not under urges or activities of higher priority.
Weaponry: An "artificial Ars Armagus" known as Rengoku (蓮獄=Lotus Hell) which has the power to detect Ars Magus proficiency in humans. It increases its user's magical abilities when it senses Ars Armagus, but its activity comes to near zero when close to Nox Nyctores, due to their sheer strength forcing the Rengoku to "shut down".
She also owns the sword she stole back in Ikaruga.
Abilities:
- Kenjutsu (Sword fighting): Quite gifted for a girl, she learnt Kenjutsu during her younger days in Ikaruga.
- Good synchronization level with Ars Magus, which implies good use of Rengoku.
- Regeneration: Only to her robotized left eye, right arm and both her legs, and the rate is limited.
- Quick propulsion / Flying: Kokonoe included standard pulse reactors in her robotic legs, allowing her super-high jumps and fast movements.
- Magnetic Pulse: Kokonoe has included a magnetic system in her right arm. It repels the opponent, making it an opposite of Tager's. However, it can not be used to more than sudden pulses.
-- Special Move: Gray Full Buster: Uppercuts the opponent, then grabs his/her back with her metallic arm and slams his/her full body in the ground torso first.
-- Special Move: Gouken: A very powerful punch that uses her magnetic pulse ability to repel the opponent very far.
-- Special Move: Seishino Baiken: A counter attack in which Majamu pushes herself forward with her foot reactors and does three quickdraw attacks, the last getting past her opponent.
-- Special Move: Kazama Jin: Does a wavedash (a kinda crouching dash) and then a magnetic pulse uppercut with her right arm.
-- Drive: Blazing Lotus: Majamu's drive doesn't hurt life, but guarding abilities and Heat.
--- Distortion Drive: Zanbaku: Gekidojin (Restriction-cutting: Angry Battle Formation) / Unleashing: Rage Install: A super state that allows Majamu slightly stronger attack and defense capabilities than normally. Her special moves are even more powerful, she can use enhancements of her cyborg bodyparts, allowing her even more side effects on Drive attacks, and unlimited jumps and dashes in mid-air. She also will ignore injury to end whatever move she does. The state lasts for seven posts. The downside is that it consumes her life and her guard abilities and Heat charging are reduced to zero. Using it requires Majamu to gather four seals she gains via use of her Drive attacks.
--- Distortion Drive: Kyouyoushi Tenkijin (Mad Proton Heavenly Oni Blade) / Maniac Proton Devil Slash: A powerful downward slash that creates a red flame upon contact with the ground.
--- Distortion Drive: Kyuukyoku Aka Kyuubi-shinken (Ultimate Ninetail Red God Sword) / Ultimate Kyubi Red God Sword: Attacks with eight close-range quick slashes, ends with an impaling attack. When she takes the sword off brutally, the shock makes another flaming boom.
--- Astral Finish: Hijoushiki Akaseki Maou Hissatsu (Evanescence Red Stone Demon King Sure-kill) / Degenerescence Ruby Emperor-demon Impaler: With a short-range attack, Majamu impales her opponent, and then lotus petals flow around. When Majamu turns her opponent to the sun, the lotus petals get flaming and burn the opponent.
History: Born in Ikaruga, Majamu was raised like a normal girl during her young age. The Ikaruga Civil War made her want to fight, she studied fist fighting, though she soon changed discipline, turning to sword arts. She fought once in the war, one night. But Jin Kisaragi defeated her without even noticing her, taking off her right arm. She developed a phobia of night and left Ikaruga after taking a sword, wandering where destiny would lead her, and going to crusade against the NOL, though she was unnoticed again because of Ragna. She decided to go for a sneaky attack and infiltrated the Academy-city of Torifune by saying she was recommended to go to the Academy. The same night, she slaughtered 22 female students at the Military Academy dormitories and escaped as fast as she could by sneaking. After escaping Torifune, she crossed paths with Jin, and recognized him as the 'Hero of Ikaruga' and attacked him to get revenge. But the advantage of surprise did not make up for being one-armed, and Jin proceeded to curbstomp her, taking her left eye in the process. She got beaten so bad she fell in a kind of comatose. But even in that state, she was still living. Three days did nothing to her, surviving by the strength of her will, and thanks to her bleeding having stopped. The first time she extended her hand, it was kicked unvoluntarily by Tager. She decides to chase him and blindly pledge allegiance to him. She spent time helping his back "unnoticed", but she eventually came to be the decisive factor of the accomplishment of one of Tager's missions, defeating an enemy who could have held Tager for long. At Kokonoe's demand, Tager took her in: she would not be of any use to them mangled as she was. Kokonoe decided to operate her... When Majamu woke up, she tried to have a look at herself, only for Tager to explain she had been slightly altered. "Well, she didn't look exactly pretty before the operation.", Kokonoe said. "At least, now she looks better than what we took back in Orient Town." Majamu didn't take long to notice that was true, and it took quite a long time for her to admit she had been transformed into a cyborg, and learning the abilities that went with it. She became a Sector Seven field operative, and, as a gift for her battle abilities, received an artificial Armagus she calls Rengoku. She is one of Sector Seven's agents, though she can't be sent on very dangerous operations due to her not being capable of top-of-the-line fighting performances, and Rengoku not functioning when close to Nox Nyctores.
RP sample: First training duel against Lambda-11.

Last edited by Majamu on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:06 am; edited 43 times in total
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Majamu [Redone] Empty Re: Majamu [Redone]

Post by Tron Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:03 am

Uh. Your Lotus Hell is kinda unfitting. Hakumen is one of the Six heroes and is able to negate Ars Magus with his Nox Nyctores Ookami...but I don't exactly get how your character got that.
And what is Kenjutsu? Do you really mean ken(fist)-techniques?

Also, the story seems inconsistent. Either she survived the Ikaruga civil war by herself or she joined Bang's numbers, so what is it? And why would Valkenhayn go as far as killing a random person(who doesn't pose a real threat to Rachel)?

And at last but no least: You do need a rp sample. You can't just argue by saying "I roleplayed before". Most of us know how to and we still need samples.

I may be a bit harsh, but I'm kinda sure that the others will agree: This sheet needs quite a few adjustments.

So therefore..

Approvals: 00

Disapprovals: 01
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:30 am

Hahaha. Hahaha.

No.

If you had actually put an rp sample, I wouldn't be so cruel, but the fact you think you can negate that by telling us you won't godmod is quite laughable. I completely agree with everything Tron said, especially about Valkenhayn. Also, Kokonoe is not going to save you and turn you into a cyborg just because she found you dead in the street. If there wasn't something obviously intriguing or special about you, she wouldn't even give you a second thought.

Disapprovals: 02

Back to top Go down

Post by Torakaka Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:20 pm

I disagree completely with the 'vacuum waves'. If you were to get rid of that, and possibly practise fight with someone for your roleplay sample, I'd approve.

PENDING
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Tron wrote:Uh. Your Lotus Hell is kinda unfitting. Hakumen is one of the Six heroes and is able to negate Ars Magus with his Nox Nyctores Ookami...but I don't exactly get how your character got that.
And what is Kenjutsu? Do you really mean ken(fist)-techniques?
Also, the story seems inconsistent. Either she survived the Ikaruga civil war by herself or she joined Bang's numbers, so what is it? And why would Valkenhayn go as far as killing a random person(who doesn't pose a real threat to Rachel)?
And at last but no least: You do need a rp sample. You can't just argue by saying "I roleplayed before". Most of us know how to and we still need samples.
I may be a bit harsh, but I'm kinda sure that the others will agree: This sheet needs quite a few adjustments.
So therefore..
Disapprovals: 01
My first explanations. Her Armagus was given to her by Sector Seven. Though its abilities are too close to Ookami, except way less efficient.
Kenjutsu is a word for Japanese Swordfighting.
She survived the Ikaruga Civil War all by herself and left. So, for the Valkenhayn thing, he did only deal her one blow, not expecting her to be knocked out to near death that easily (she has been quite injured by her wounds back at the Ikaruga Civil War and never healed properly). And Valkenhayn doesn't want Rachel to bother with trivial matters, especially random people.
The RP sample... I don't have. I did not say 'I roleplayed', but 'I did not roleplay for long enough to get a sample'.
I acknowledge I need some adjustments.
Kokonoe wrote:Hahaha. Hahaha.
No.
If you had actually put an rp sample, I wouldn't be so cruel, but the fact you think you can negate that by telling us you won't godmod is quite laughable. I completely agree with everything Tron said, especially about Valkenhayn. Also, Kokonoe is not going to save you and turn you into a cyborg just because she found you dead in the street. If there wasn't something obviously intriguing or special about you, she wouldn't even give you a second thought.
Disapprovals: 02
OK, so... it seems I have to find a reason. "She hates the NOL" is clearly not enough. I am currently thinking about it.
Torakaka wrote:I disagree completely with the 'vacuum waves'. If you were to get rid of that, and possibly practise fight with someone for your roleplay sample, I'd approve.
PENDING
I'm going to practice fight as soon as the sheet is complete... Oh, I forgot to mention: I definitely will remove those vacuum thingies since you all do want that.

Last edited by Majamu on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:28 pm

For the convinience of the other admins, here´s the conversation i had about this sheet:

Spoiler:

All in all, everything seems to be in order now. The Guard and Heat system hasn`t been used so far, but i guess it can be used in fights includeing her...
I agree with Koko that the sheet is unconventional, but its solid after the rebuild and the points added to it make sense.
So, its an approval.

Approvals 1

Disapprovals 0 (Since we´re re-counting from zero.)

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Fine by me.

APPROVALS: 02

DISAPPROVALS: 00
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:13 pm

This sheet needs votes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Relius Clover Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:07 pm

As Setsuna said, this sheet needs votes ASAP.
Relius Clover
Relius Clover

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:51 am

I could approve it and stuff would be done, but I heard in the chat that Majamu wants the last approval from Kokonoe~
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:03 pm

Consider this my seal of approval, Majamu. The sheet is much, MUCH better now. I have no problems with approving this. Good work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum