Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Time to recover

Go down

Taking Time to recover Empty Taking Time to recover

Post by Rho Digamma Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Rho found his way out to the site of the ruins of what he imagined was a city. Though having no clue of what could've done such a thing, he really didn't care all round. The rubble was good enough to provide him with cover, and as his sensors caught wind of the strange element of 'seithr' heavily filling the region, he began to doubt the chances of any pursuers from that Sector Seven place coming after him.

"Alright, that's what I'm talking about...finally a place to sit and recover." the cyborg had pretty much run the entire distance, not giving any chance for that place he trashed to hunt after him. While it did run tax heavily on his body and reserves, the repairs had been running slowly since the fight with that Alpha I chick. The gruff cyborg hopped one of the walls of a mostly destroyed building and propped himself up against the wall. It was time to focus almost completely on repair.

As an inward mechanical voice spoke to him, and assessed the damages, he ignored it and went to sleep. Any annoyances like that voice were free to speak while he slept, frankly he could've cared less, this was no concern of his as to what happened. "Heh...not bad..." the cyborg's murmur was free to be heard. This wall for whatever reason was a lot softer than the previous one he'd found.

This was an excellent place to settle down for a while, so he shut himself out and allowed what remained of his human consciousness to sleep. While the mechanical voice spoke to a non-listening Rho. "Repair time estimated: 7 hours, damages after running: low to moderate, full battery recharge via bio-rhythmic rest mode initiated." the robotic voice finally kicked out as Rho's left eye glowed a soft red, little more than the acknowledgement that he was charging.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Taking Time to recover Empty Re: Taking Time to recover

Post by Rho Digamma Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:07 pm

As Rho's eyes flickered to open, the cyborg grunted at the feeling of the wall, that had crumbled a bit more under his weight. This of course irritating him, even if it was just an inanimate piece of stone that had prevented his mild comfort from remaining. "Damned wall, can't stay still or something?" the murmuring of the irritated cyborg ceased as the reports began to pour in now that he'd awakened.

As he rose he was busy mentally 'okaying' all of the crap it was telling him, about changes, about repairs, bypasses; the whole thing was whatever to him. He'd trusted the nanites to know things well, now he understood what a computer really felt like; having so many within his body after all. "That was certainly worth it, I'll say...I got to enjoy myself, now its time to seek out another one. I was here much longer than I intended to, wonder where I can find someone who wants to boogey? Someone's gotta be out there looking for the same good time." these words seeming to be suited to a fool who wanted just what he was after: a good fight, every time he was active.

That Murakumo unit had given him a hell of a fight, one of those things might be fun to find...that or someone who was more interesting? He'd be waiting to see that as it went along. He had some bigger fish out there just waiting to be landed. It's time to rock baby...let's move.. he sent the word out to his body, before ducking low and taking off in a mad dash, heading off to leave the city and find some kind of brawl...something that would keep his interest.

(Exuent) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down