Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned Hospital

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Abandoned Hospital - Page 4 Empty Re: Abandoned Hospital

Post by Webmaster Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Caelica giggled a bit and clapped her hands once.

"Alright then! Now, if you wanna take me along, i leave that up to you.. nothing good comes from that. But.. eh, i guess i should get her off of you..."

While she didn´t know thier backstory, it was clear to her that Ragna didn´t like how Nu was practically rapeing him and decided to do something about it. It was a bold move, and out of nowhere, she got excited as hell, but she moved forward, determined and full of self esteem, grabbed Ragna´s shoulder and...

..kissed him, fierce and firey on the lips, letting out all that built up stress and emotion while she closed her eyes, thinking happy thoughts and rejecting those that told her this was a pointless move.
As it was very effective, Nu blinked several times, her arms looseing strength as she fell flat on her ass, quickly retreating to a corner of the room where she stared wide eyed at the pair.

Caelica pulled back after a good minute, gasping for air and grinning before takeing her Katana and going outside, mainly to get some fresh air and calm the fuck down again.

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Caelica's sudden action had surely through the cat for a loop, well this was a show of confidence he hadn't seen in her in some time. He took a few moments to recover from what he'd witnessed, it wasn't every day that someone just walked up to Ragna and planted a smooch on him; even if it was Caelica at that. He was sure this would through the pup for a loop. Though he had to laugh, even if just softly at that, certainly nothing he'd seen before.

"Certainly nothin' I've seen before, but I can say that I've seen it all. Ya definitely felt that one, didn't ya pup?" while not the first to pick on Ragna, he wouldn't resist there after all such an action was not like her much, though here it was for a show of live; he knew that even Ragna wouldn't just shrug that one off.
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:38 am

Ragna's eyes almost bulged out of his skull as Caelica kissed him with a fervor and fire he didn't think her capable of. It had caught him completely flat-footed and he damn near fell out of his chair in his shock. Then, just as quickly as it had begun, it ended. Caelica excused herself to the hallway and he was left sitting there speechless and wide eyed. Of course his master didn't miss this chance to hackle him about it and Nu seemed almost catatonic after the ordeal. "I...I...uh...somebody wanna explain what the hell just happened!?" he said perhaps sounding a bit more frantic than he intended. It was as if everything he knew had been turned on it's head over the last few days and now it just kept doing freaking cartwheel to screw with him. The Bloodedge shook his head glumly, what had he done to deserve this?
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:07 pm

"Well kid if I had anything to say that happened, it'd be simple to say that ya were just kissed by the sweet Caelica there kid." he was of course full of chuckles, at this point just spying the change in his life; this was of course something that was drawing him out. The old cat was not one to know exactly what was going on, she was quite a lovely choice; though Ragna was likely just seeing her as his caretaker and he was sure that she was not of course, it was becoming something more.
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:31 am

------------------------>From Lost Town

Jin was riding back to the 6th City of Yabiko on his Ice Car, this time he wasn't the violent being who's sole aimed for his brothers murder in cold blood....he was a different man. Riding non stop from the 13th City all the way to the 6th City was seriously tiring for the Ex-NOL Major, Jin knew the extent of his abilities and knew he had to find a place to rest. As he continued to ride Jin turned from side to side and was mildly happy to see what looked like a hospital, what else would be a perfect place to rest?He could also stock up on medical supplies if he had to. Jin rode to the doors of the hospital and his Ice Car disappeared, he slowly walked to the door noticing that the building looked old, this place could be haunted with Criminals so Jin took a firm grip on Yukianesa as he slowly banged on the door.

"Hello is anyone in here!? If so please answer if I do not hear a reply I will enter this building by force!" Jin's eyes grew somewhat weary but he kept a serious pose in case he felt a disturbing presence ready to draw his sword to anyone at anytime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:17 am

OOC: Nobody else was posting so I figured I might as well try to move things a bit

Grumbling to himself incoherently, Ragna rose from his chair and rubbed the back of his neck. This was just getting far too awkward for his liking. Fighting his siblings was one thing, his godmother kissing him like that was quite a different matter. Turning to Jubei, the Bloodedge continued to whine. "You know old man, you don't need to look so satisfied with all this. It's freaking weird!" No sooner had the words left his mouth did another voice call up to the room, a very familiar voice. Raising an eyebrow, he walked to the window and leaned outside so that he could just glimpse the front door of the hospital. His guess was right, it was Jin. Smacking his palm against his forehead, he bemoaned his circumstances once more. Seriously, what were the odds? "Hey Jin! Stop banging on the door and get your dumb ass in here!" he shouted loud enough to be sure Jin heard him. Pausing in the window long enough so his younger brother could notice him and figure out who was shouting, he finally pulled back into the hospital room.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:22 pm

The One eyed cat grinned at the comment of his student's, hearing him whine always made him chuckle a little inside, though the banging and yelling suddenly had caught his attention. So Jin had all the way here? Well that was a surprise, to find that energetic kid had left him shortly after learning a little more about Yukianesa and now seemed to be after something else; namely as he thought of it to help his brother. Even if the actions were reckless, one could not doubt Jin's wishes were at least pure here.

"Well I'll be, that little rascal found his way out here? Well this brings a change of things, looks like we've got another volunteer on board; more numbers sure does feel good eh?" while meaning it in a joking manner, this too meant good as well; the fact remained that they were aiming to give a hand, the more hands to achieve these actions then the better the success they would have.
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Outside of the hospital, Caelica barely believed what she did... but it felt damn good. A hundred years after she last kissed that man and it still feels like yesterday... its all comeing back. All that grieveing and wanting was worth that little moment.
With a pleasent sigh, she leaned against the wall and completely ignored Jin.

"Now... now i just have to get him to love me..."

Nu, on the other hand, was finally recovering from the shock of her life and got back up, blinking a bit, then dashing over to Ragna.
But, instead of stabbing him for his betrayal to her, she looked up at him, cute and innocent.

"Does Ragna want Nu to get rid of that carbon based lifeform named Jin Kisaragi when he becomes homosexually attracted to Ragna?"

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:43 am

Suddenly Jin heard a voice just when he was about to slash the door down, the voice was one he knew all to well. He looked up seeing the white haired man that was his brother that he fought only a few days ago....back when Yukianesa still had her grasp on him. "Niisan your here!?" Jin happily slashed the door down anyway, wasting no time to actually open it as he kicked the cut pieces to the floor as he walked upstairs and was surprised. Not only was Ragna here, but Jubei, Caelica....and a girl....she looked like...."Master Jubei? Caelica-san? SAYA!?" Jin unsheathed Yukianesa but placed her back in her scabbard, realizing she wasn't a threat.....for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:31 am

Quirking an eyebrow at Nu's rather bloodthirsty offer, Ragna stumbled over the right words for a moment. "What? No! I-I don't want you killing my brother...at least not now that he's sane." he said, his eyes darting off at the last part. True Jin seemed stable enough, for now at least but god only knew how long it would last. He'd seemed almost sane while fighting Mu and then turned around to attack him in Ikaruga. Almost as if in response to his fears, Jin entered the room and immediately drew his sword at the sight of Nu. Oh god not again! he thought while reaching for the Blood Scythe. Thankfully, he sheathed his Nox Nyctores and visibly calmed himself. Running his fingers through his hair, Ragna crossed the room to the nearest hospital bed and flopped down on it face first. Covering his head with a pillow he called out in a muffled voice. "I've had enough crazy shit for a day or two. Wake me up when you get this crap figured out."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Caelica blinked a bit, then smiled and waved at Jin before returning to her daydreams about Ragna.

Nu stared at Ragna, who rushed off to bed and buried his face there, then turned to face Jin and shook her head.

"Naw, Matey, like, your Saya is in another castle. I`m Prime Field Device Number 13."

Nu just then realized that the swordsman had a rather strange look on his face. He rushed in for his brother, broke the door in his delight, and tried to attack them....?
That sounded kinda fishy. He might be insane again.. even though he seemed to have some restraint left. Still, Nu was cautionous.

"Like, are you all bonkers in your head again? Nu thinks you scared Ragna."

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Jin began looking annoyed towards the 13th Murakumo. She was acting like a total child but yet again...she did look like a freaking kid after all, on another note, why was the 13th Prime Field Device talking about Ragna a lot? Jin remembered something back in his past, he saw this girl back in The Sheol Gates in Kagutsuchi.....She seemed to have an affection for Ragna, why? Why did she also have to look like her....both her ad Noel...they looked like Saya!

"No I am NOT crazy...Nu is your name right? I'm....sorry about that. You look just like Saya that's what caught me off guard. Well I guess you all probably know what has happened to me seeing how I'm not screaming and "Laughing" a lot right? Yes.....I mastered Yukianesa, and if it wasn't for Master Jubei's hel;p I don't think I would ever be able to get out of her trance. On another note I want to ask why are you all in this run down hospital? I just managed to come back down here so I'm not really up to speed with everything and.....Why is the 13th Prime Field with you guys?"

Was this really JIN!? He was talking like....an actual normal human being...Was it true? Did he truly master his Nox Nyctores? So far it appears to be true besides that sudden out burst when he mistook Nu for Saya but that was probably just himself doing that and not the Nox turning his brain into worm food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:16 am

The Old cat had little intention of explaining what the full list of the events that had gone on were, but he had no problem making a few things clear for Jin's purpose in this whole thing. Honestly it was a pain in the tail to explain but nothing that he had a problem with getting by still.

"Well this is the gist of it all kid, we're making plans to put a stop to this whole thing: the Imperator's plans with the destruction of the world, Ragna here is gonna be leadin' the charge, the rest of us are here ta help. So welcome to the group. As fer the rest, I leave that to the pup ta explain." he explained the easy stuff while leaving the more technical stuff in Ragna's hands. After all this was his show right? Jubei was easily willing to help, but only with as much was within his expertise, he expected Ragna to step up and knew that he would in this light.
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Hearing Jubei's somewhat lacking explanation of things, Ragna moaned loudly into the pillow he was lying on. With a grunt he propped himself up on his elbows and then into a sitting position with his legs hanging over the side of the bed. Evidently the old man wanted him to take the lead on things here. Damnit Master you had to make this difficult didn't you?" Sighing, Ragna finally got his composure back and looked to Jin. "Alright Jin, here's the recapped version. Say-The Imperator's got some kind of life link keeping her alive. Believe me I put it to the test already. I still think it's that bastard Terumi and the puppet freak pulling the strings though so I saw we start with them. If we're lucky one of em will be the other end of the life link in which case..." Ragna sent Jubei a knowing sidelong look. "The old man's nox nyctores should be able to put em down. The way I see it we gotta split up to cover more ground. Since Caelica's our only real healer I think you and her should stick close. My healing factor should be enough for me and there's always the Azure to fall back on if I need it."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:16 pm

Jin absorbed everything that his brother had said and nods with a cool demeanor he sighed as he knew what he wanted to do. "So...The Imperator is going down soon huh? Fine but I guess I will leave that to you Niisan, as for me...I'm going to look for Hazama. I have....A few bones to pick with that bastard, and with my new found powers I think I can run that green haired freak for his money. I need him to pay for his crimes for controlling me and doing what he did to Tsubaki..." Jin placed Yukianesa upon one of his shoulders instead of simply carrying it in his hands as he leaned on one of the walls of the Hospital. "So I only have one more question now...when will we start?" Jin was ready to get his hands around Hazama's throat, he obviously manipulated Tsubaki why else would she still be in the NOL if she knew all about him? It was either him or Relius but it was most likely the green haired bastard pulling her strings and knew if Hazama would go down...maybe...he could save the one that he loved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinjou Kaninar Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:54 pm

The Kinkajou Beastkin got up some time after his rest, the sleep had been nice and refreshing, although a little short it was what he needed. As he performed a few idle stretches, he considered what he might be doing next; with nothing really more to do here (or so he thinks), the options were boundless. Perhaps he should check on things below? He could tell by scent that the collective of people by now were downstairs, this was where he smelled Jubei-dono, Jin Kisaragi, Ragna, and a collection of females he had not known of prior to this. After taking a moment to stretch his limbs, he headed out of the room he'd chosen and followed the scent downstairs.

Worst come to worst, he was told to go, but otherwise the investment of time was entirely worth the trip down here he thought, there was nothing wrong with this after all. He knocked lightly before poking his head in, although he said nothing he sure hoped that things were going pretty well; though he couldn't help but feel stoked, after all it wasn't every day there was a gathering of such famous people, right? His gentle eyes looked around, just glancing at those in there.
Kinjou Kaninar
Kinjou Kaninar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:37 pm

As the old cat rubbed the top of his head, with all of the plans gotten on, Jubei looked at Ragna and then Jin, well things seemed to be settled at least, he would take a moment to speak up on it, there was nothing that he had as an issue. Things would get on their way and perhaps they could put a big end to all of this difficulty; maybe the world could get back on track as long as they could settle things with the Imperator and her goons.

"I Reckon this just might go in our favor, with any luck the lot of us will win this little scrap and take home the gold." his words of confidence showing as Jubei rose and allowed his back to crack in various places, he had decided ages ago to see this world on the right track, as a means of keeping a promise to Bloodedge for saving him so many years ago. He hoped to hell that they'd break through this stalemate with N.O.L. and dethrone the loose-minded Imperator and that critter Terumi.
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:47 pm

Nu blinked as everyone was given an order or two. Seems like they were pretty serious this time, destroying the NOL and all. The creepy guy called Jin teamed up with that bitch Caelica. this beastkin Kinjou was with Ragna.. and the Mitsuyoshi entity was all alone.

"Whats Nu supposed to do then? Nu wants to help too." A sudden spout of spontanous fighting spirit made her jump up and raise her hand, anything to assist Ragna with. Though she had absolutly no clue what to do.

"Nu can like, raid the Imperators panty storage and cause confusion by throwing her panties all around Kagutsuchi. Or post pictures with her name and funny faces on it online. Or even better, Nu could spike her drink and put her in a box, then throw her into the ocean."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:05 pm

Standing up, Ragna nodded once to the gathered assembly. "Alright, I say we start right away. Oye Kinjou, whadda ya say about raising a little hell in a Library or two?". He asked only for Nu to jump in with some ridiculous suggestions on how she could "help". Ragna had to try very hard to remind himself that he was talking to a self regeneratong cybernetic killing machine that had tried to drag him into a double suicide only a few weeks earlier. Rubbing the bridge of his nose he finally answered Nu in a half-hearted tone. "Uh, yeah sure. Do the first one I guess. Just try not to kill too many people arlight? My reps bad enough as it is. I don't need any more bad press from hanging around with you after a massacre.". With the plans laid out Ragna turned to his master, despite Jubei's incredible skill he would still be alone out there and hunting dangerous opponents. For the first time since meeting him, Ragna was just a little worried. "You gonna be ok out there old man?"
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:05 pm

Now as things were for Jubei, he was sure that he would be a target of some kind of plot, you weren't presently called the strongest and not feared, even by those who claim to have the upperhand. With Musashi he was damn sure he'd be aimed for, but in truth he wanted to do what was right, placing his faith in Ragna was the right thing to do. He was an old hero, not quite done yet, sure be as hell as that he wouldn't let himself go away. "Alright Ragna, there is one thing I want ya to do, focus alright? I'll be fine, ye know me, I won't be lettin' nothin' stop me, I don't care who it is, they'll get sliced up kid." his look was rather serious, as he offered his student a pat on the shoulder, this was no time for Ragna's to worry about him now.

Though he would probably do better to have someone along, he would do this if it kept his student focused. "If it'll make ya feel better, someone can come with me. Heh though I think ye worry a bit much." he chuckled, even though it was a serious concern and true that, it was just enough that he would not let this go south; certainly not if he was still breathing.
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinjou Kaninar Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:28 pm

Kinjou turned serious and nodded to him, at this point this was a fact, the kinkajou knew that this was a fact, he had no choice now but to get into action. He could do this, he could help Ragna on his mission and strike one for the signs of a justice that he had yet to know. There was no question as to whether he would be holding himself back now, it was just a matter of time now; his grabbing at the chance would change everything about his life. "Ragna the Bloodedge, consider me backing you full time, you will not regret taking me along." there was no question as to point, Kinjou would break in just as he promised.

Prepared to make the move there, Kinjou stepped inside and looked to Ragna, now all he needed was the word and they could head off. The Beastkin was dying for some action, but he would not let his resolve be thrown out by his excitement.
Kinjou Kaninar
Kinjou Kaninar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm

Jin was already getting impatient, he was eager to finally destroy the NOL and maybe even the Imperator, he sighed, placing Yukianesa on his shoulder as he started walking downstairs, not knowing if Caelica was actually following him or not. Okay now that everyone knows what there going to do can we hurry up and get this crap done? Caelica follow me, Master Jubei, if you want someone to accompany you then you can join forces with Miss Caelica and I. I want that green ahired son of a bitch dead and I don't like to wait for long." Jin walked down the stairs and left the Hospital, he created a Ice Car with Yukianesa, sitting atop of it awaiting for Caelica to follow and hop on the car behind him, and maybe Master Jubei as well before taking off.

[EXIT]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Nu nodded to Ragna, ignoreing everything else, and smiled brightly. She had something to do, and Ragna was okay with it. That was the best thing ever!
Soon enough, she started running through the hospital, looking around, searching for a big, big box... eventually comeing back to the group with a moveing crate that was left behind there.

"Awright! That should be big enough for them... see you guys soon then!"

With a snip of her finger, the spacial transport initated and Nu´s body teleported away along with the box, the black gapeing hole closeing up behind her.
Saya was about to have a very bad day.

------> Ibukido Bunker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:03 pm

The tenacity of Jin's tone knew no bounds, as one way or another Terumi was going to be quite the pain to deal with, even if Jubei could tackle him alone. At least here there was a good chance to show Jin the means of shielding his mind from the Nox Nyctores, this skill would be direly important for his maintaining control should his mind snap again. "I reckon that's not a bad idea, Jin. I'll join the two of ya and that answers any issues of safe travels.

The thought of traveling with Jin and Caelica put the old cat's mind at ease. It wasn't that he feared for himself, but had been a bit antsy about Jin's swift completion of training, at least this way he could instruct the youth along the way. He may have command of Yukianesa, but this did not mean he was finished with what the hero had to teach. Though he would do it periodically, knowing the eagerness of youth would lead Jin to charge forward. Well this seemed to make the group in part, by parts now the traveling through would be far better off: this going both for the safety of Caelica, Jin, and Jubei himself.

(Exuent along with Jin and Caelica) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Last edited by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Ragna absent-mindedly turned up the collar of his old crimson jacket, shrugging into the comfortable and familiar feeling of it. It hadn't panned out all that badly for him all things considered. With all the psychos in his life that had just so happened to stumble across him at this hospital, he had managed to wiggle out of dealing with all of them for now. True, he still had the beastkin tagging along but he was by far the lesser of the evils. It could be worse...it could be Taokaka...

Ragna twitched a bit at that idea, Taokaka or Nu, he wasn't sure which one got on his nerves faster. Letting out a sigh, he gestured for Kinjou to follow along towards the door and eventually the exit to the building. It was about time they got moving, Libraries didn't tear themselves down. "Alright buddy, let's get out of here then. I'm getting antsy."

=======> Exit
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum