Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle Zone- A Brazen Melee

2 posters

Go down

The Battle Zone- A Brazen Melee Empty The Battle Zone- A Brazen Melee

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:22 pm

As the Ex-N.O.L. operative stood on the ground, his Shadow Rod over his shoulder with the shield gripped tightly as he swept the powerful weapon outward, slamming it onto a nearby stone and splintering it violently; spreading the spider-web cracks through its form. "Kyah!" the release of his kiai through his exhaled breath no doubt struck home, his swings practiced in this barren badlands area, surrounded by patches of dry grass and small shrubs, with almost nothing in the nearby space; things seemed to be going pretty steady for him. As Tamurai continued his skill, he told himself that he had to prove himself to his father's spirit. "I won't have forgotten anything...I'll show you father!" the demonstration of his practiced swings continued, with only the stones as his victims; each crumbling under the power of his swings. Having not suspected that another might be near, he continued unaware of another thought about his business.

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

The Battle Zone- A Brazen Melee Empty Re: The Battle Zone- A Brazen Melee

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:29 pm

On a mission from the NOL Tsubaki was told to leave the Bunker and head out on a mission for a....."Noise complaint" Why did she get these grunt missions? She was a Wing of Justice after all! As she continued walking she decided to take a shortcut by crossing through the wilderness which would be normally dangerous for a girl but with the Izayoi and her skills Tsubaki knew she could have handeled anything. Just then she heard the cracking noises that people were complaining about. Tsubaki ran to where the noise was emanating from and saw a young man destroy rocks with his strange weapons. Not to say her Izayoi looked wierd but everyone knew what the Sealed Weapon was.

"You sir Halt! In the name of the Novus Orbis Librarium I command to know what you are doing! I have received multiple noise complaints from the civilians and it's starting to get annoying, if you are training I understand but can you please take it somewhere else. If not I will have to use brute force if that is what you want." Tsubaki removed her Wings of Justice Robe and took off the mask, revealing her battle attire with the Izayoi's weapons in her hands and the strange hat on her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:14 pm

As he looked up from the destruction he'd caused with the rocks in the desert area, his eyes narrowed upon the N.O.L. officer that come to answer to him, he knew that things were not going so smoothly if one of them showed up. "Eh? Noise complaints? Honestly, I'd have to say that they have not been wrong. I am responsible for the disturbance...you...you are from the Zero Squadron, special division of N.O.L., that weapon is the Sealed Weapon: Izayoi...only one person could be wielding that. You...you must be Tsubaki Yayoi." if not by the chatter through the ranks of N.O.L. then certainly by infamy alone, there was hardly a person who held some kind of an Armagus that wouldn't have recognized that emotion, he knew better than to try and let his surprise take him to point. He still intended to train, his armor identified him as a member of the Heavy Infantry or of course as the truth stood; an Ex-Member of that group's formation. He wished to train still, the chance to test his mettle against someone of her caliber seemed to be a great opportunity.

"The noise could stop...if Ms. Yayoi would do me the honor of facing me in combat? It would not be to the death, but certainly I require a means of testing my skills against someone of worthy strength. You are more than capable, given your reputation; do you accept?" he asked her quite happily since that was something that he liked as an idea. That was all dependant upon whether or not she was intrigued enough to do battle with him; he had been reasonable in his mind, not offering a single bit of malice towards her.

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:28 pm

As a plasma bolt surged through the ground towards the two, Rho grinned at this chance to do battle, it wasn't every day that he saw two tough people in one area at once. "Gonna have some fun tonight! Let's run with this!" the wry cyborg took off towards them both at inhuman speed, aiming to tackle one of them or meet one of them partway.

"Come on you two! Let's dance!!" he yelled aloud, his excitement almost literally surging through his body in ways that he could not describe; it all felt so strong, there was nothing that wouldn't stop him from the battle that was about to get underway.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down