Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embracing the Revenant Sire

3 posters

Go down

Embracing the Revenant Sire Empty Embracing the Revenant Sire

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:45 pm

As the Armor-clad figure wearing the delicate embrace of the cloak over his body wandered into the mysterious region, he felt the pull of something calling to him. Had this been tied to his past? With no answers that his mother or grandmother could offer him, he took the diary pages from his mother; and after bidding her and Ronan-Gai good bye for a time, he had one in search of his other half. To seek out the night which called to his blood, one side of himself that he'd never known. 'Now its brought me this far...nothing in either case...was my father so mysterious?" the thought bothered him, he had grown up in the shadow of this man, who raised him strictly and rarely shared any sentiments of care, but he knew deep down that his father was proud.

When the man had died...and his aunt with him, his world fell apart, though shaking his head he warded off thoughts of his decadent past. "Now...my travels have brought me here...wherever here...might be. Father...there must be some trace of you yet." the Ikarugan brood trudged onward into the mist, not understanding where he was. But feeling something call out to him, something that his blood knew instinctively.

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Embracing the Revenant Sire Empty Re: Embracing the Revenant Sire

Post by Rachel Alucard Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:52 pm

cf: Verbotener Abgrund

"...this is unexpected and troublesome."
As she entered her chamber to rest for a bit, she felt a foreign presence entering her dimension. Who was it? It wasn't someone she knew of... was it friend or foe? Another of Terumi's henchmen? This would be indeed troublesome as Valkenhayn was not around and she was in an unhealthy state. For a short moment she thought it was foolish to let her butler go while she entered a lethally dangerous zone on her own... considering her current condition she was an easy target!

"My, my. I did not know that there were so many who are actually able to wander in and out of here as if it was nothing... may you give me your reason to be here."
Suddenly a voice approached Tamurai, who just entered Halloween Requiem. He was unable to see anyone around, yet the voice sounded as if it was right beside him...
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:43 pm

Unsure of what made his instincts jump, his hands by instinct reached for his Armagus studded rod and spiked shield; while he didn't draw them he looked around attempting to locate the source of the voice. He wasn't able to place it, but something about the voice made him feel strange; perhaps elated in some way? As if it felt calming...it reminded him of his father. The voice had not been threatening, but inquisitive. It took Tamurai a moment to force himself to be calm, he could not let his defensive tendencies get the better of him. Perhaps this was why he somehow managed to make it here? "Um...hello? Yes...I-I do apologize for my abrupt entry to wherever here is, I know that I am not supposed to be wherever here is...so if you can forgive me at that. It is...my journey. I am trying to find out more about my father." he released his weaponry without a moment to wait, raising his hands up to show he meant no harm.

"I beg your pardon, I am not here to do battle, I only wish to ask...maybe you are familair with the name...Tairen Shukumei? or perhaps a name I uncovered within his dairy? Raigus Shukumei claimed to know of one powerful family, the Alucards? Within his journal he mentioned that he regretted something, that...he owed something to a Rachel Alucard. I have come seeking this powerful Madame, that name is feared throughout NOL by the higher ups...my time there has taught me that name is taboo. I admit, I know next to nothing..I am confused...and lost, I have come here to find out my true self." he knew that he was just babbling on and had no idea how he would really take this. He shook his head lightly and raised his head again, saying just a few more words.

"I beg your pardon again strange voice, I-I have been rambling. My business here is that I, Tamurai Shukumei, son of Tairen or Raigus Shukumei...my father was one who walked with the night. I share half of his blood, I...know next to nothing of my birthright. Raised by my mother in Ronan-Gai, I know only the ways of that lifestyle. I have come both to find my father's past out...and perhaps discover the other blood of the sacred night walkers which divine my body." his words were spoken without any hesitation, his mother had taught him to revere his blood, his father, the past that made him. All of it was like a blessing of fate, it was what made him so strong; a combination that he had known next to nothing about.

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Some time after Tamurai entered, seemingly speaking to noone, another swift silhouette appeared. In his black attire, Reiei walked in the place he called a beautiful castle, and decided to make his way to the entrance, but... as said, Tamurai was here.
The young blonde werewolf asked: "May I help you?", extending his hand to the other unknown nightwalker. A sign of politeness and good education that could be "misinterpreted" as a sign of friendship, that was a mark of Reiei's behaviour, more exactly his favouring of nightwalkers. "My, my, weren't you telling interesting things; I am afraid I did some involuntary eavesdropping... You are here trying to find out something about a nightwalker called Raigus Shukumei, right?" Reiei was hiding his stolen papers in his vest, dissimulating his dirty work behind a nice, help-willing façade.
Reiei
Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:58 pm

While he was wary of the sudden company of the visitor, he did not make any hassle, no doubt this person had something to do with the phenomenon around this strange area. Tamurai was just as prepared either way, he took the hand of the stranger and shook it lightly. "Ultimately, yes my goal is to learn more of my father, if he knew these mythical Alucards, then surely in this strange realm there must be an answer. I may even learn something of the blood that races through my very veins." this of course was his aim, simply more knowledge...he had not even been sure how he happened upon this rather strange place that called to his blood in a silent echo...a whisper of dreams that he had never known.

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:58 pm

"Hmmm~"
The voice gave a slight sound of interest as an answer to Tamurai's explanations. Yet, there was no real possibility to interpret it as an act of positive feedback. Was that prescence willing to help the lone wanderer?
"I wonder if your story has even the slightest content of truth. Talking about the NOL, you could be a little bug sent by them... a trap made to lure me out. You didn't hope to move my heart with such a tear-jerking tale? I have to disappoint you..."
"I have no heart"

Out of the darkness a little mistress stepped forth. It was as if she just appeared in the shadow of the terrace, there wasn't any hinch of her prescence before the instant she showed herself in the moonlight. Her attire was a crimson dress, darker than blood. It looked like some sort of wintercoat as there was a cape attached to it, hiding her shoulders and biceps. Two evenly colored ribbons decorated her hair and held it together to two tails. Although her appearance looked mannered, noble and overwhelming, she seemed to hide her right arm.
"Reiei. What do you know about our sudden visitor? Although I am quite startled myself by your sudden visit. There has to be an urgent reason, I assume?"
After noticing Reiei for a brief moment, the little girl's red eyes focused Tamurai again. Her glance was mesmerizing and penetrating.
"You may sit if you like. I am no rude host like that foul self-claimed world government you may work for. Have a seat."
Was that chair here to begin with? The whole terrace was empty a moment ago, but as soon as Rachel's sudden visitors looked around, they found a set of chairs and a round table right next to them. There were enough opportunities to sit for all three, so even Reiei was allowed to sit down. Expectingly Rachel looked towards her servant again. As he was a NOL officer himself, he should've enough intel on the unknown visitor who claimed to be Raigus Shukumei's son, a man she was well aware of.
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Unshaken by the words, Tamurai had a seat and simply awaited the two of them to find truth with what he said, no matter which way he would be seen; this was the factual truth and he had no doubts that they would find this out as a fact. He had a history with NOL and the sudden dismal of him was only partially buried. As he was no one of major significance, the files had been buried under the title 'secret', but was little more than a dirty secret or blemish. This given that he was no one important, just another operative with a stellar record until his insanity had stricken; the thing that had gotten him ditched ultimately by the government. "I thank your kindness as a host, but rest assured, if this gentlemen is as skilled at information gathering as I imagine he is; there will be nothing but truth found about my claims. Including the dismal, I am with the freedom of Ikaruga and not that dastardly organization any further."

He didn't make any outlandish claims, was not insulted by what she said in the slightest, Tamurai had nothing but faith that facts were facts, and if this madame was as mysterious as she appeared to be...then she would have some knowledge of his father. Though in truth, he'd expected something more...mystical, such as the realization that he was have Night-walker, if not by scent of his blood then by some kind of...notice? He still felt that she was simply awaiting her servant's activity on this front, so he didn't push his luck with that and rested patiently in the chair...it was nice to get off of one's feet.

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Bowing to Rachel upon seeing her and hearing her question, Reiei answered after standing up. "What I know about our visitor? Well, he's in the files of the NOL as a slightly renowned combatant and warrior. But, given the NOL reports revolving around this person end after one dating of around three years, I can assume his saying he is not a member of the NOL any longer since said time period is true."
But, still unwilling to let information go to Tamurai, who was labeled "a bit crazy" in some reports, he decided to talk about his own business later. The papers he held were stolen from Hazama's office after all; there was no way someone else than Rachel could see those... and surely not Tamurai. Even if he was a nightwalker, some things were better kept hidden.
Reiei
Reiei

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:33 pm

"I see..."
Rachel only left a short comment towards her visitors and looked out to her garden as if this conversation already started bothering her.
"Raigus Shukumei..."
She recalled the name of the person in question suddenly, now her averted eyes seemed deeply in thoughts.
"..I recall a man of that name, indeed. He had a rough appearance.... someone dirty as him is easily to remember. He came by quite often, always heading for my fathers room. I saw him every time I was sitting in the garden, but the only greeting I got was a rotten grin. No manners had he!"
That was all Rachel had to say at that time, since she started looking quite insulted.

"Hime-sama! Hime-sama! You are out here!? I searched for you everywhere!"
The quite round was suddenly interrupted by the squealing voice of some sort of flying red meatball. He came diving at an incredible speed, which was even more surprising when compared to his fat figure. How could that thing be able to maneuver so aerodynamically?
"Gii... you came at the right time. Bring me some tea, now."
"But... but... why aren't you resting, Hime-sama? You are weakened beyond imagina-"
"Another word and I slice you into tiny bits, only leaving your head and vital organs intact. Then I slowly force you to eat your own rotten meat! Bring me some tea!"
"H-Hiiiiiii!"
The flying creature twiched so heart someone would wonder if it's eyeballs were about to pop out. Without further notice it shot through the air as fast as it came by in the first place.
"Rachel-sama, I am glad to see you well."
It didn't take much time until another unique creature showed up, a talking cat. Rachel sighed.
"Make your self useful and be quite. As you see, we have guests."
"My apologize! ...huh, isn't that the brat from that Shukumei guy? Yes, yes I see quite the connection here!"
Nago stopped talking abruptly as he saw the face of his master. He jumped onto a nearby wall and lay down not saying another word.
"Why those good for nothings... I think they need still more discipline... oh I will teach them..."
The vampire girl smiled as she imagined the differend methods she would use to do so. Meanwhile the cat had a look on it's face as if it knew it was about to be castrated.
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:50 pm

All of what he'd heard from this was exactly what he'd come to expect of his father, there was no resentment about anything that he'd heard from her or her familiars, the one called Nago did surprise him, he knew his father was a regular visitor? He'd gone and hit the jackpot, sure enough there was nothing enough that his body had been telling him instinctively that he was at the right place. As if he had not already known that...this confirmed any thoughts that he'd had in mind. He decided that it was at least enough that he could show thanks, after all this had been what he hoped...for the first time in a number of months he'd had a lead!

"Lady Rachel, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for merely confirming that my father had business here...so constantly, I cannot begin to fathom what it was...but that is not my right to prod so unevenly. And my apologies for my father's horrible manners...he certainly did lack that, even on a really good day. Forgive my lack of grace, but if I might ask, perhaps there is there more I might come to learn from your insightful wisdom, Madam Rachel?"

With a small dip of his head, he showed his thanks and respect to the current head of the Alucard Legacy. He hoped she had more, this...did make things clear, that he no doubt served the family in some way; even if he truly knew so little about it. He would take what he could get and perhaps offer whatever thanks he could to Rachel, after all as he knew...any debt that was held, must be honored and answered equally.

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:40 am

It appears Mr. Shukumei Sr. wasn't as much of a gentleman as I would expect from someone coming here... At least the son here has been taught some manners...
Reiei was surprised Rachel didn't require (why not even ask?) him to talk for her or anything... he knew Rachel for short, but he expected a lady such as her to let the others do the talk. Besides, she had other things to attend to. An occasion to teach myself some more about dealing with people... Learning things never gets old.
But Reiei just looked at Rachel, even he (as skilled as he could have become in the past year) couldn't guess what she was about to say. Was the princess going to share some words of wisdom or would she just keep truth under a veil?
Reiei
Reiei

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:58 pm

"What use is there to hide anything? I shall tell you what you want to know. Fortunately I have some time to spare."
Of course telling them that she still needed to recover would never happen. Fortunately the proverb "time heals all wounds" really worked on the vampire princes so she just had to wait... why not killing some time in the meanwhile? As long as she had her tea - which Gii was about to get any moment fearing for the worst if he took just the tenth of a second longer to deliver it - she could be pretty talkative.
"Hmmm... where to start, I wonder? Maybe the fact that he is a Nightwalker and therefore a pretty deep bound towards the likes of my higher blood and such? Oh sure, there are renegades... or lone whelps... ... I believe your father tend to be the later one... yet a bit dependent on our side. My father seemed to have a friendship with him, helping him out where he could... it was no typical master-servant relationship, they both had to say their fair share about how they were going to proceed. That is why I call him a 'lone wolf' and not a member of the Alucard family."
Rachel made pretty long and thoughtful explanations. She seemed to be in a real talkative mood, otherwise she would've just named the most essential parts not caring if the lower folks understood, what she was telling. The little lady refrained from talking further again, right in time as Gii was approaching with a fine can.
"The tea, the tea, Hime-sama..."
Out of breath the bat still persisted on landing very carefully as he knew his fat almost nonexisting neck was not out of the sling yet.
"Thank you, Gii... you may rest now."
"Thank you, Hime-sama! I gladly appreciate-"
"In that field of roses over there."
"...owww... but the thorns- I-I will! Right away! Right away, Hime-sama~!"
The bat flew off like a bullet. While lamenting over the sloppy job of her little companion, Rachel still sipped from the cup continuing her tale.
"I believe Valkenhayn still knows more than me. Although he was directly under my command from almost the very beginning I was given birth, he served my father pretty long nonetheless. Is there anything else I can help you with?"
With expecting eyes the blonde vampire enjoyed her tea.

Sorry for the long wait, guys! I was a bit busy this week~
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:46 am

So his father had known the Alucards after all, and not just that but he seemed to be friends with her father, what was he supposed to do with such information? He had to admit that he hadn't known just how well that his father had known her father, but no doubt the answer was something that would be coming to light if the legendary Valkenhayn of the Six Heroes would be the one who showed up, he was sure that the answers would come easier. Though by now he had been given; by leisure a very kind show of information giving from the very esteemed Head of the Alucard family.

He showed his gratefulness by bowing before her and speaking the words of his thanks to her, the utmost respect was certainly deserved by such kindness, of which was imparted by her kind words, surprisingly the information given without some service being offered. Though he would not be opposed to help her, he would keep these thoughts in mind. "Thank you very kindly, Lady Rachel, you have been incredibly giving and I am thankful to you for all that you have told me. I am in your debt now, consider me at whim for a favor to you."

Well it was the least that he could offer her really, just a little bit of the favor that he did happen to owe now, his father so deeply wrapped up within the family business. For sure now his father a Nightwalker of some esteem to be friends with her father...Raigus Shukumei, the Nightwalker of mystery that he might not have a direct answer for but no doubt that he had something to gain from the knowledge ultimately; perhaps even a nice degree of some information about his birth...did it have a purpose or was his father simply settling down to have a brood with an Ikarugan? He loved his mother to no end but he had to question...did his father have some underlying reasons?

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:46 pm

As Reiei had dropped ears on the conversation, he looked at his watch.
It seemed he was short on time: his absence could be noticed by the NOL, and his cover would be blown up way sooner than expected. Damn, I am close to being late. I did not expect the presence of that Shukumei here.
After clearing his throat to have Rachel's attention, he requested her attention. He needed to leave soon, but he needed Tamurai not to know anything of his reasons to be here, so he just made a gesture so he could whisper his stuff to Rachel, and give the dossiers "behind Tamurai's back"...

Last edited by Reiei on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Reiei
Reiei

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:24 pm

"Good good, altough you have to find Valkenhayn yourself. I sent him onto a special... request. He won't be back anytime soon. So if this is all you needed, you are free to leave."
Noticing Reiei's pressing gesture Rachel reacted appropriate by showing Tamurai that this conversation was over and there was nothing to add from her side. The vampire turned towards her loyal servant expectingly. As soon as the Shukumei would've left them, they were free to talk.
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Tamurai understood that he would not be getting anymore information here, but there was something simple within the answer given. His father had ties to the Alucards and directly had served her father it seemed, he imagined that was the case in point. While he was dedicated to the Ikarugan freedom, they could defeat the NOL, he had an idea that Lady Rachel's plans opposed her. While he would not be sure of that, he still made an offer to her as a thank you.

"Well Lady Rachel, I take my leave of you..I am in your debt for all that you've given graciously to me. If I can, I will offer my services, whatever the issue at hand may be. If I can offer my meager skills can be of service to you, please call upon me. It is the very least I can do for your hospitality, this tea, and your information." he dipped his head lightly, a deep bow to show his thanks. His gaze turning to Reiei just briefly.

"Thank you as well kind sir, I wish you good fortune with wherever your duties take you. For now I bid you both adieu, may we meet again sometime." with all pleasantries given in the present company he'd held, he turned and wandered back into the mist; while he wasn't sure where he was going he decided to trust his intincts. While he knew not of his powers or what his mysterious Nightwalker blood held, he would perhaps soon find out; his search for Lord Valkenhayn had now begun. He headed off into the mist and disappeared.

(Exuent) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:16 am

As soon as Tamurai was out for sure, Reiei extended his hand holding the stolen papers he was about to hand over.
"Madam Rachel, here are some... bothersome papers. I took those from Cap... um, I mean Terumi's office in Kagutsuchi."
He had looked through everything, but didn't always understand the meaning of complicated words in the papers explaining some devising of another Unit.
"What I know is that their plans keep them away from the 13th Hierarchical City, so I don't get to be called often."
Once he had left the papers in the good hands of his mistress, he decided to take a step backwards to head off. But first, he had a question to ask.
"Madam Rachel, I have one last question: could you please tell me where Sir Valkenhayn is?
Reiei
Reiei

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:09 pm

"You have my appreciation... I hope I get some valid information out of it... since I was pretty occupied myself I feel that some events evaded my eyes... I hope to hear from you soon to update me on the current situation... for me to head in without consideration would be foolish... I cannot put myself and everyone else in such a disadventage!"
Taking the papers she glanced briefly over it, but since Reiei was about to take his leave she quickly looked back up to him.
"It is as I said... you have to look for him yourself... you should be tailing down Ragna to find him... it should not be too difficult to do that."
Rachel smiled weakly. It should've sounded like a joke, but she didn't find it very amusing herself... there is no time to fool around.
"Be careful, my familiar. Terumi's watchdogs are everywhere."
She felt it was unnecessary to say so, but she still insisted on reminding Reiei. It was pretty unusual for the vampire to be so warm-hearted.
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:40 pm

As he had accomplished his duty (and apparently even more), the werewolf heard his master utter some precious words of advice. About how much they had to be careful. True enough for him was the fact that the NOL was tightening its handhold on the world, especially given how sounding their last victory was. But there wasn't room for mistakes anymore. He would do anything so Rachel could finally defeat Terumi.
But he himself needed at least to be of use in a battle, because his intellect alone could never win over the NOL's infantry if his cover came to be blown up. And for that... a training with Sir Valkenhayn was the best option.
"So I am to meet with Mr. Ragna the Bloodedge... I will be careful, madam.", he said with a deep bow upon being reminded a last time about the dangers. "Though I am used to exposure to being watched from afar by my 'superiors', I will take the most precautions possible. Until we meet again, madam."
Reiei left. So, to find the hero of his kind, he should run into the Bloodedge. Reiei looked up to the night sky... to the incoming experiences.
--------------(Exit)-------->
Reiei
Reiei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum