Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiding in the sewers...

Go down

Hiding in the sewers... Empty Hiding in the sewers...

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:35 am

After having run, hit and hurt people during a hasty runaway, RJ finally could recharge in a calm place.
Free from everything and everybody would be best, but calculations gave RJ the bothersome result of 85% probability to be found and hunted by the one he called traitor. Though, time was in the robot's favor here in case battle occured back. Or it would be if RJ hadn't taken damage stupidly: one Ars discharge and one full rod swing having crackled its chest open.
"I_WILL_HAVE_TO_REPAIR_ONCE_I_AM_DONE..."
The Ars battery on RJ's back started to consume the seithr around to replenish... The longer the situation could keep being as is the better.

Back to top Go down

Hiding in the sewers... Empty Re: Hiding in the sewers...

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:56 pm

After a quick but effectiv replenishing, RJ was ready for another go at exterminating the enemies of order. And he took a much more straightforward route than usual. Who are the enemies of the world order represented by the NOL? His data had two matches: Ragna the Bloodedge and Sector Seven. While the Grim Reaper was too hard to catch, Sector Seven was an easy target. While they weren't destroyable via way of law, he could still try to exterminate them. And with that mission accepted, RJ stepped away from Orient Town, his feet hammering the ground like he was marching triumphantly.
----------------(Exit to Sector Seven HQ)-------------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:12 pm

--------------------------------------(From Kagutsuchi Docks)-------------------------------------------------->
After a while of walking south and tracking possible routes, he concluded the "area at the south" that other guy told him was this zone. How completely sociopathic... I couldn't have been like that in the past, could I?
If he was to follow the step traces present, the robot was the most recent visitor, and it headed for another direction. But before he followed his trail of thought, he was distracted by a noise. Voices and noises of fighting. Just wanting to see the level of the battle occuring nearby, he decided to have an eye on it; maybe he could have sight of interesting things...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:32 am

After a while of observing the fight nearby, Jin Denzuki was impressed. It was just out of his league... at least the one that seemed old was. Studying the traces, he left the place to track his foolish creations down. He didn't recognize the place at all, but a direction would help. A dozen of minutes later, he was off to his self-chosen duty. Thinking himself a step ahead of his bot, he didn't know it had just gone ahead to its destruction.
--------------------(To I don't know where)-------------------------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum