Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shibi Sekisei, the new Shinigami

3 posters

Go down

Shibi Sekisei, the new Shinigami Empty Shibi Sekisei, the new Shinigami

Post by Shibi Sekisei Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Birth Name: Yoshimura Yatsugashira [美村 八つ牙人ら]
Current Name: Shibi Sekisei [死美 赤星]
Nickname: (self-chosen) 'Shinigami no Migawari' ('Grim Reaper's Surrogate' in english) or 'the One who ignores the Rules of Heaven'
Race: Human (deceased)
Appearance: Yoshimura is a young yet tall (given the averages) girl, with a height of 178 cm. Her skin isn't heavily blank as one could expect from a dead girl. Her vague eyes are red and her hair is of a pinkish tint of red. It is rather short, reaching barely shoulder-length, and she has pigtails on the upper sides of her hair tied in single hairbeads. She wears a white frilly dress over which she has a blue vest, tied at its bottommost point by an orange obi belt, apparently to put some emphasis on her above-average chest size. She also has red-colored straw sandals under which she wears white thigh-high stockings.
Loyalty: Herself and Ragna the Bloodedge.
Personality: When one comes across Shibi: her three most prominent traits are easily exposed.
Her kindness is to the point if someone in needs stumbles upon her, she'll help. She already had developed that kind of selflessness since the Academy, and was called out on it, though her good results and good schoolgirl behaviour were refraining the highest officials from firing her as she was a good example to young girls. Though, when one comes to know her, she's a bit grim and depressive. Since she died, she talks without taboo about death, suicide, and all kinds of torture nobody wants to experiment. And oddly this is one of her favourite conversation subjects, despite her general immaturity and kiddy-like behaviour. But what makes her even odder is that despite her good intent, she's a lazy girl. Mostly unwilling to kill or do any sort of fighting action in fear of damaging her "so beautiful" body, she only fights when evil is right at her side, and refrains from fighting powerful persons.
She also likes boats (though she ony gets to ride one in her imagination), and writing (or reciting) haiku, whether they make sense or not.
Weaponry: An experimental scythe Armagus created by the NOL. It has several different abilities since it is an experiment to craft different spells into one weapon: it can allow the user to create spheres in which space is slightly distorted, making people either faster or slower in those zones. Though the extent of this ability is severely low (spheres can't be more than one-meter of diameter and can't majorly affect movement). It can also fixate such changes on people, making someone magically faster or slower depending on the need, though once again the changes are minor, and dissipate in 30 seconds (if not less). Anthing that rips through space (Hakumen's Ookami, Nu's Sword Summoner) makes these abilities toast. The scythe can also revive bodies nearby and possess those who hold it (though it can be mind co-habitation).
One can also count her crow pet Shikkoku as a weapon since it attacks to help her when she's fighting.
She also throws cards as projectiles sometimes.
Abilities:
- Hand-to-hand Combatant: For as much as she studied in the NOL's Military Academy, she learnt how to fight without weapons. Even through her death, she still retained her skills.
- Control of her unnamed scythe Armagus: Though she didn't wield it for long, she still knows the weapon's abilities perfectly.
- Possession: Since her soul is in her scythe, any body in contact with it (dead or not) is a potential host. Which means even if her body is destroyed, she still can possess another dead body or cohabitate with a living person's mind.
- Ignorance of Pain: For as much as it's known, her soul in the scythe wields the body, and therefore is not affected by any wound. Though her delicate nature would prefer not to have any visible cut on her body.
-- Drive: Space Phase: Can affect speed of movement across the battlefield via space-affecting.
--- Special Move: Unshaded Wall (無影 巻境 / Muyou Makizakai [Shadeless Volume Boundary]): Slows down everything up to 2 feet in front of her.
--- Special Move: Tornado Reaper (竜巻 刈り取り / Tatsumaki Karitori [Tornado Reaping]): Spins in circle with her scythe while in midair and slowing her fall.
--- Special Move: Shikkoku Permutation (漆黒 順列 / Shikkoku Junretsu): A swift exchange in places between her and the crow.
--- Special Move: Call of the Death (死神の召命 / Shinigami no Shoumei [Vocation of the Shinigami]): Dashes forward with a circular overhead scythe strike.
--- Special Move: Firm Spirit (確精 / Kakusei [Sure Spirit]): Creates a little distortion on the ground in front of her. After a short time she will start to have it float upwards and quickly dissipate.
--- Special Move: Will-O-Wisp Fountain (霊泉 / Reisen [Ghost Fountain]): Crouches and creates small distortions above her via use of the abilities of her scythe for little damage.
--- Special Move: Indolence (怠霊 / Tairei [Spirit Neglect]): Shakily distorts space in front of her and throws cards to deal little damage.
--- Special Move: Ecstasiac Hallucination (天幻 / Tengen [Heavenly Illusion]): Quickly goes past her opponent.
--- Distortion Drive: St.Catherine's Wheel (聖カタリナの輪 / Hijiri Katarina no Wa [St. Catherine's Ring]): Spins her scythe in a catherine-wheel fashion, hitting her opponent multiple times in fractions of a second.
--- Distortion Drive: Designated by the Scythe (死神の手記 / Shinigami no Shuki [Death Note]): Charges to her opponent with her scythe spiked in front of her and kicks the foe away if the impaling attack hit.
--- Distortion Drive: Ominous Sentinel (地獄の夜伽 / Jigoku no Yotogi [Hell's Watcher]): A leaping upwards scythe slash, think of it like Rags's Black Onslaught's last hit except upwards and leaping.
--- Distortion Drive: Distorted Nightmare (歪夢 / Yugamu [Strained Dream]): Prepares a shielded counter attack while her scythe she makes it easier to close in.
--- Astral Heat: Crossing of the Styx (三途の川の辺見 / Sanzu no Kawa no Henmi [View at the side of the Sanzu River]): She pins down he opponent on the ground, then slashes his chest open, leaving the enemy's flaming soul to escape its body while she rocks it to eternal sleep.
History: Yoshimura is a young girl born in a lowly family living near Lost Town. While her life was mostly dull and uninteresting, she was gifted enough to be admitted to the military academy. She behaved well, but was too much of a doormat and a weirdo to actually be noticed (Who thinks a childish frill-loving girl with a crow pet can make a good officer?). She was actually close to be rejected from school, until a fateful night. Using an alert due to a serial killer in the female dormitories, the duumvirate (Relius and Terumi) coerced some other female students to create dual Ars Magus, using their disappearance to aggravate the case of the murderer. One of those girls was Yoshimura. And like the other girls, her soul was ripped apart from her body in the process of forging the scythe. Though, unlike everyone else, her soul remained entire and undamaged, even within the scythe. And since after some tests the weapon was deemed weak, it was simply thrown away in the dump. The dump where her body was dropped too. She managed to animate it, seemingly still bound to it, and it could carry the scythe. Soon she left to safety, and summarized her condition to herself. Basically, she understood she was dead and supposed so, so she disappeared in the shadows of Kagutsuchi by changing her name, resigning to be just a helping wanderer to whoever came by and didn't wear a NOL uniform... and helped the true Grim Reaper the best she could.
RP sample: As she was lazying on the street of Orient Town, Yoshimura muttered to herself in a giggle: I've found an amusing way to pass the time. Let us say the weather is the fruit of the wandering spirits... And I will see what shape the spirits are in today. She turned up to the sky, only to have her face brushed by the drizzling rain... Drizzling rain, is it? Dark, gloomy and not prone to being noticed... So today, the spirits are lonely, they feel bad, but they will stay in the background... The incoming days are going to be calm and fairly uneventful then... She smiled to herself as another person discretely walked in her back. "It pretty much describes you, Miss.
The other girl, a small blonde female in a NOL uniform, appeared quite shocked at being called on, but regained her composure soon. "Wait a second... I remember this face... Where did I see it already...?"
"I do not know."
"Wait... That's on that poster announcing the death of 122 girls at the Academy. You were one of the victims!"
"Why yes, I am dead..."
"That weapon... You're a shinigami!", the blue-clad girl panicked as the redhead swung her scythe down to the ground. "She came for me, she came for me she came for me..."
"Impatience? Well, I wasn't intended to originally, but you asked."

Last edited by Shibi Sekisei on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shibi Sekisei
Shibi Sekisei

Back to top Go down

Shibi Sekisei, the new Shinigami Empty Re: Shibi Sekisei, the new Shinigami

Post by Webmaster Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Shinigami? Really?
I`m sorry, thats a little too metaphysical for me. If by Reaper you would mean Ragna, that´d be another thing, but the actual Grim Reaper doesn´t exist in Blazblue to my knowledge. The other Admins may have a different opinion, but i call this disapproved due to the idea.

Approved 1

Disapproved 0

Edit: Ehhh, if Ragna is okay with it, i`m okay with it. If he isn´t, i`m not either. I´m bipolar about this sheet... i want to tear it in half, but at the same time it sounds interesting.
For now, it has my approval, but if this gets approved and Ragna rejects the idea, i´ll withdraw my vote.

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:10 pm

I'd like one thing clarified, the dimensional fields generated by the scythe, do they only slow down/speed up things inside them or can they be used to transport things as well similar to Nu's sword summoner and Valkenhayn's teleportation door?
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibi Sekisei Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:26 pm

No. If things don't move to begin with, they are not affected at all.
Talking about Sword Summoner and Valk's thingy, they are so much over those abilities that when both 'clash', hers loses. And (of course), Ookami ignores the field, or anyone affected by the 'targeted' effect. As said before.
Shibi Sekisei
Shibi Sekisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:44 pm

IC Rags will find her annoying in my opinion but from an approval rating I'm perfectly fine with her.

APPROVALS: 02

Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum