Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plot debate.

4 posters

Go down

For the next plot...

Plot debate. I_vote_lcap38%Plot debate. I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
Plot debate. I_vote_lcap8%Plot debate. I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Plot debate. I_vote_lcap23%Plot debate. I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
Plot debate. I_vote_lcap31%Plot debate. I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Plot debate. Empty Plot debate.

Post by Shibi Sekisei Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:28 pm

The RP is currently slowed down with just random encounters as reminder of something happening. Though some might be nice to live (I remeber the thrills of excitement I had when Jellal tried a front assault on the NOL (though it failed horribly) or when Maju and Jubei were trapped by Relius.) nothing major is truly happening, thus igniting desire to open this debate.
Tron and I discussed some possible plot points, like Saya's condition, the Sword of the Imperator... well anything that could be beneficial to the plot can be discussed here.

Talk with Tron:

My opinion about some things:
- Since Nu revived before the duumvirate Relius-Terumi could smelt her as the Sword of the Imperator, they could create the 14th Murakumo.
- The Imperator is possessing Saya, and is the 'vessel' Relius and Terumi talked about.
- The NOL trio (Relius - Terumi - Saya) aims to destroy this world to find a sort of new one... (maybe beyond the Boundary?)

Feel free to discuss, this topic is full of debate and theories.
Shibi Sekisei
Shibi Sekisei

Back to top Go down

Plot debate. Empty Re: Plot debate.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:35 pm

I got an interesting idea for the next plot we discussed some time ago on the CB.

We needed a reason to have everyone go to the same place at the same moment... and I found one. Terumi, Relius and Saya might want to create the fourteenth Murakumo (or modify one of their homunculi, or whatever), and try to refine the Kusanagi Unit into the Sword of the Imperator. Whether they succeed or fail is up to everyone's opinion. I'll be adding a poll for us to see whatever options are the favourite.

Debating here is highly advised for everything would be clearer in all our minds. Feel free to say whatever you want for the plot, whatever options you'd like to be added on the plot, or whatever idea you have, it will be greatly appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:52 am

Relius builds a giant, mountain sized laser cannon thats fueled with seithr and aimed at the sun, blowing it up and takeing the puny human earth with it... into the boundary or something.
So Ragna has to find a hovertank and find the cannon before the energy collectors scattered all over the world gain enough seithr to destroy the moon and hit the sun.
: D

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:01 am

I really wanted you to post, but I expected something in the lines of a confirmation of whether Caelica will be killed by Terumi or not... :S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:32 am

I really don`t know at this point. Part of me wants her gone because her being there never amounts to anything, but part of me doesnt want to kill off my iconic character.

I´ll let the others have a word on this, i suppose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:02 am

Edited the poll so that people can actually give their opinion on this particular point, and to avoid any misunderstanding, each option is a choice in the poll. Multiple choice is allowed, as well as vote cancelling in case I happen to modify it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:50 pm

After the 5 more active persons have voted, I notice a predominant direction: The NOL creates the 14th Murakumo to wield the Sword of the Imperator they will make by refining the Kusanagi Unit, but where the Murakumo is a success, the Kusanagi Unit is recovered by the heroes. But apparently not without some problems as Caelica will apparently be dying in the assault, and the encounter of some more problems in the names of Ijari and Houju.

I'll be sticking to this, now this has to be confirmed by the other admins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:48 am

All in all the plot's moving on sounds good in retrospect, though as you might imagine I am a fella who gets attached to all sorts of characters. So of course as Caelica seems to be set to die, I'll be missing her there, I'm all mentally like 'aww no, not another loss D:', but of course as it will likely come to pass, then it shall be intriguing.

I think the heroes recovering the Sword of Kusanagi will be extraordinarily interesting as a choice, its why I voted for such; since such a blade capable of destroying units and a Nox in its own right is certainly going to hold some merit when in use. Even with little-miss-imperator's new sword against it, it should make some very fun results I think. I personally look forward to it, aaand I'm also ready to mourn the loss of Caelica (cause I miss people-charas' like that ;_; )

Welp that's my two cents~
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:20 am

Yeah i`m also not really ready to let Caelica go yet... if Terumi sets it up right, it might be good and i might be okay with it, but...
*hugs Caelica*
.___.

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:29 pm

Hmmm~ I do not know what you have planned now with the current situation to happen, but I was hoping for some air-time as well~

I thought about popping up out of nowhere to save Ragna's useless butt. He may seem to get quite the support right now with the white knight around and all, but I still would regret it a bit if Terumi gets to knock him up a bit~
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:34 pm

What we did plan for the current situation? From what I know, nothing. I guess for now we'll let everything end up sooner or later, and wait for when the time to get this to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum