Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jin Kisaragi

2 posters

Go down

Jin Kisaragi Empty Jin Kisaragi

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:15 am

Name: Jin Kisaragi

Race: Human

Appearance: Jin is long, and blonde haired. The hairstyle is a typical bowl cut. He wears white gloves, and a standard NOL Majors tunic. Black leggings, with white, gold, and blue boots.

Jin is a medium to tall person, very thin and lanky, appearing almost muscle-less, but his damage done in battle really begs to differ. His eye color is turquoise, and of course, Jin shares much the same physical characteristics as any average male. Other than that, he's one badass looking motherfucker. And upon a first glance, he looks like a good person. But upon your first chat, well, just be glad you didn't meet him in his insanity bout. Or that fist chat would be your last.

Loyalty: Loyalty to only his own selfish desire.

Personality: Jin is a pessimist, he is selfish and crooked. He values nothing but himself, and his "destiny". He likes nothing, but despises the weak and those who prove to be "impediments" or, "roadblocks". He is defiant, and angry. Anger that stems from his hate for his real family. He is cold, bearing absolutely no remorse or regret for the lives he ended. The man is careless, reckless, and a real, actual, douchebag. In [almost] every sense of the word.

Weaponry: Nox Nyctores, 'Yukainesa'

Abilities: Jin weilds the Nox Nyctores, 'Yukainesa' and controls the element of ice, wielding the ice elegantly, and to shape into series of blades, which he is even able to propel himself with an ice-blade.

His power is similar to that of his brother, Ragna, although Ragna attacks with savage, powerful attacks; where as Jin attacks are usually elegant, and eloborate. Do note the attacks of both Ragna and Jin are both close or equal in the amount of damage their attacks do.

Weakness would probably be that of Fire.

History: As Jin was a little boy, he was very close to that of his brother. Often bothering and pestering his brother for attention. His sister, Saya was a impediment for the attention of the brother, so Jin bullied her in return. However, Ragna decided to look after his sick sister, and so he distanced himself from Jin, only increasing the brothers despise/jealousy for his sister.

Then, Terumi Yuuki told Jin about the black beast being born from his brother, Ragna, and that Jins' destiny was to destroy that beast.

Jin then decided that his brother would pay for his decision to stick with his sister, Jin burnt down the church that they were staying at, then killed the caretaker. When Ragna finally arrived, he only watched in a state of shock as Terumi cut off his arm and kidnapped Saya.

Jin was later adopted into the prestigious Kisaragi family, with his talent put to use, he was promoted to the NOL, and given the Nox Nyctores; however, his other siblings could not trust him. They thought he was only given the ranks because of his adoption, and through it all, with the showering of medals and ranks, he still felt pretty empty.

And yes, Jin WAS targeted for assassination by the NOL for disobeying a direct order. He simply went into hiding, and cut his ties with the Kisaragi family. In hiding, he learned that Ragna and Noel Vermillion were still together, reminding him of Saya, he attempts to kill them both of jealousy. Eventually, Jin's willpower becomes strong enough to overpower the insanity effect of the Yukainesa.

As rumors of the Grim Reaper arose, Jin became compelled to meet him, and left his post at Katgutsuchi to investigate. When the Reaper turned out to be his brother, Jin's insane tendencies kicked in, and he felt ecstatic to kill his brother and fulfill his destiny.
RP sample: [YOU know how I roll]

Last edited by Jin Kisaragi on Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Jin Kisaragi Empty Re: Jin Kisaragi

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:57 am

Couple things to talk about here Jin.

1) We may be slightly lenient here but I can't let you bypass the appearence section like that. I've seen you turn out badass sheets before and I know you can do better.

2) As for loyalty you have a few options, during Calamity Trigger (the first game) Jin is technically a NOL operative. During the second game he is targeted for assassination by the NOL for disobeying orders in CT. If you wanna be a solo guy please include some stuff about him from the second game in your bio, it can all be found in Jin's page on BlazBlue wiki.

3) Nox Nyctores isn't the name of his weapon. A Nox Nyctores is a type of weapon, a very powerful, semi-sentient one which can drive the user insane (this is what causes Jin bouts of insanity). Jin's sword is a Nox Nyctores but it's name is Yukianesa.

I've seen you RP before so I'm not gonna require a Sample from you. Just please make those edits and you got my approval.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:59 am

1) Ahhhh, ya got me. I'll see what I can do. I really don't know how to describe his crazy attire. [Fixed]

2) Fixed, I have an idea for the solo aspect.

3) Like a zanpakto, I see. [fixed]

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:09 am

Now that the edits have been made everything looks to be in order. Nice job Jin, you have my approval.

APPROVALS: 1

DISAPPROVALS: 0
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:42 am

Approvals: 2
Disapprovals: 0
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down