Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally resurfacing...

Go down

Finally resurfacing... Empty Finally resurfacing...

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:28 am

It had been a long time since I last saw traces of civilization.
As Jin stepped in Akitsu, he looked for traces of his damn creations. But since Akitsu was rebuilding, there just was no chance at all for a RJ to be present. In a place like this, there was little hope to find what an RJ could label evil. Going here had been a bad guess for Jin; a very bad one at that. But that's what he got for choosing the short way.
"Dammit, I should find a way to head for where the shit happens." And as he had heard, it was the 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi. "Well, this place is dull, even above how I supposed it to be... There's noone worth my attention here."
He decided to wait at the port, when in his last help, he heard a cracking noise in his right leg. Shit. He sat down and opened the leg where the imperfection was. There was a problem in the artificial articulation, problem he solved quickly. After a shrieking screech, everything was in order again in that damn leg. "I'll have to test it a bit before going to Kagutsuchi... What a waste.", the cyborg said to himself while trying smooth moves with his newly-repaired leg. Everything's OK. I'm good to go for Kagutsuchi.

Back to top Go down

Finally resurfacing... Empty Re: Finally resurfacing...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:24 am

After this small leg incident (and having gone here for naught), Jin was slightly pissed off.
"OK, let's just go already. Ranting will do nothing."
----------(To Kagutsuchi)------------->

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum