Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A master and his student

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A master and his student - Page 2 Empty Re: A master and his student

Post by Reiei Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Bowing to Valkenhayn's apology and listening to it word for word. Though he wasn't exactly that disappointed of the harsh words (he had been used to much worse in the Military Academy) he generally had to agree with those words from the wiser werewolf. The seithr really was starting to be a problem, so since Valkenhayn knew a safe way out of this hellhole, Reiei just followed him. He smiled a bit at his master's words about self-criticism: he was really on the second side of what was exposed, those who expected nothing. Standing behind Valkenhayn, he made sure he wasn't at sight level. That training sure had weighed much, and if Reiei was called for NOL duty, that would be problematic... Well, they were not at ground level yet, so the young werewolf afforded himself a last question.
"What am I to do for Madam now?"
Reiei
Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkenhayn R. Hellsing Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:48 am

(I apologize for the long wait)

"I believe, I am unaware of your further tasks as well, Reiei-kun. The situation is getting more tense, though as we speak... for the time being it is of utmost important to know what the NOL Headquarters are doing. Every move needs to be known. Therefore I ask of you once more to shoulder the heavy burden of observing it. Whenever Relius Clover, one of the higher ups or especially Imperator Librarius is making a move, we need to know immediately!"
"Take care."

With these words he himself transformed into a wolf to make his exit more swiftly, running into a complete different direction than Reiei. But he came to a sudden halt in short time, turning back into human form.
"Is there anything I can do for you, Miss?"
A straight question into the dark. Who was he talking to? He was all alone in a back alley... wasn't he?
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing

Back to top Go down

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:46 pm

(From "Kaka Village")~~~~~~~~> The sudden appearance had thrown her off a little bit, but it hadn't scared her at least, she maintained her composure. This was who she as looking for, at least it seemed that her being in awe had kept her quiet for perhaps a few minutes; but overcoming her silence, Junesa addressed the Legendary Hero with a courteous greeting. "Lord Valkenhayn of the Six Heroes, its' a pleasure to meet you, sir. I am here with a mission involving you directly." she began to explain, before she got straight to the point; deciding the cliff-notes would be nice to save time. Madam Rachel might well need Valkenhayn sooner than later.

"If you'll beg the pardon of my haste, but I am recently appointed to Lady Rachel's service, and I was sent to seek you, I imagine Lady Rachel must need your services. It is why I am here." she could not help but feel a need to be by her side, she wanted to assist the lady in any deed; perhaps it was odd...but she felt a sense of belonging for once in a time in her life.
Junesa Azai-Azuchi
Junesa Azai-Azuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkenhayn R. Hellsing Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:02 pm

"Lady Rachel is in need of my services?"
Valkenhayn's voice was filled with surprise and concern. It was unusual to be visited by a messenger instead of being summoned directly to his lady's side. It was a grave matter than... the butler did not want to lose anymore time.
"I beg you pardon for not knowing who I am facing currently. I believe you only managed to meet mylady recently. It is a time were recklessness could cost one's life, therefore my trust is only limitedr until I directly talk to Lady Rachel. For the time being I shall trust your words, though. I appreciate your effort."
As he was explaining his reasons, Valkenhayn already set into motion. There was no time to waste as the young girl suggested.
//Is it going to be an all-out-war? Lady Rachel, be safe!//

Exit ---------------->
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing

Back to top Go down

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:07 pm

"I shall accompany you, I will stay from your path, but I will assist if I can!" The words were spoken on the rush after him, she knew that he had to get to her side and determined to make some use of herself, the dhampyr took to the trails and followed as best she could.

(Exuent)~~~~~~~~~~>
Junesa Azai-Azuchi
Junesa Azai-Azuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:03 am

Worried about his Madam's situation, Reiei had let the worries get the est of him. Imagining the worst at all times was a very usual thing in the wannabe-butler's mind. Though, the exhaustion was also a part of the cause of his prolongated standing here. That training, all in the dark and seithr, had really taken much from him...
Unwilling to have his shape worsened, Reiei ran off the zone. He had to return home for a bit of rest. Even if it means taking a break from work, that's not really bad... They are not going to miss me.
~~~~~~~(To Home)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Reiei
Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum