Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for the presence.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Searching for the presence. Empty Searching for the presence.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:13 am

The area was dark, dank, and smelt horrible, there was rubbish everywhere and the ground was wet, and sank slightly under-foot. There was barely any light getting through from the surface, and the presence was fading- whatever was here was probably gone already. Hazama sighed, running around after that failed blob of mass probably wasn't a good idea in the first place, but it was better than nothing.

He repositioned his hat slightly, 'perhaps if I stand around long enough he'll return... actually, that isn't a bad idea, it was attracted to the Azure so...', his thoughts trailed off slightly, and he began muttering the activation code for the Azure. A sudden, loud burst like sound echoed through the cavern-like area, and Hazama stood there, waiting.

Back to top Go down

Searching for the presence. Empty Re: Searching for the presence.

Post by Arakune Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:25 am

Arakune's 'head' shot up as he felt the presence of the Azure Grimoire flood through the area.
Turning around, he saw where the source was; an odd green haired man who was just standing there and waiting.
AzurAzureAzuzurAzure chanted Arakune, slowly moving towards the man, appearing above a mound of trash, looking down at him.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Hazama glanced up at the blob of mass, taking a small step backwards. "I'm not quite sure if you remember me- probably not, but I'm in need of your assistance", he paused for a moment, trying to think of something to entice the blob into working with him "and if you cooperate, I'll give... the Azure, or something" He said slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:36 pm

I kno perf c l well wh you ar . replied Arakune, slowly moving closer to the man. That's a tri k th t teach rs use on stu en s; Ask for assi tance bef re telling th m what th y want. he added dryly, wanting to know what the man would want with him before he agreed to anything.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 am

"I would hardly call it a 'trick'", Hazama took another small step back, "I need your help locating something. It's just as simple task, that I'm sure you could do", he laughed quietly, "just think about it, something as simple as this for the Azure". He took another step back, fiddled with his hat once again, and glanced at the blob in-front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:42 pm

Arakune suddenly darted forwards, his mask inches away from Hazama's face when he halted.
I ma be a cre tu e, horrif in beyond wor s...b t I am n t stup d. said Arakune slowly, as if explaining to a child.
Te l me wh t you want.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:45 pm

Hazama opened his eyes and glared at the blob, taking yet another step back, "I'm looking for the Amaterasu Unit" he said bluntly, "surely you know what that is?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Arakune's head snapped up a fraction as he heard what Hazama was looking for, tilting his mask slightly, his 'sane' personality coming into play.
Know of it? Yes. Know of its whereabouts, maybe. Willing to let it fall into hand such as yours? No. he explained, wondering what the man would do about his answer.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:20 pm

"'Hands such as mine'? It's not like I plan to do much with it..." Hazama's former glare faded into a smirk, "...though, of course, if that's your final word then I'll just be leaving... along with the Azure." He turned round sharply and began walking forward before stopping once again, looking over his shoulder. "So, is that your final word?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Stop. said Arakune, Take me to wherever it is you need to be...if I decide to refuse, then there's nothing you can do to stop me. he suggested, unable to refuse the offer of a piece of the Azure Grimoire.
He'd better be telling the truth...
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Hazama turned round to face Arakune, his smirk growing, "I don't need to be anywhere right now, I can wait here for you to decide... for a while, at least", he paused and crossed his arms, this might take longer than he'd thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Arakune tilted his head and retracted a bit, mulling it over in his mind, wondering what the pros and cons of this situation would be.
Con no. 1 - He's lying. he thought to himself grimly.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Hazama began glancing around at the surroundings with a bored look in his eyes, keeping his arms crossed, wondering how long he'd been down there, and how much longer he'd have to stay there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 am

Arakune glanced over at Hazama, who seemed bored.
Off r decl ned. he said simply, moving closer to Hazama, outstretching his skelental arm, N w disapp ar, before I ma e you.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:35 pm

Hazama jumped backwards, sighing and uncrossing his arms. "Fine, have it your way then" he smirked, "summoning Mu~12".
He took another few steps backwards, making space for what was about to materialize, all while trying not to bump into any of the piles of rubbish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Tiny arcs of electricity flashed through the still air as a dark slit appeared out of nowhere as if space itself had been cut. The dark portal widened into a doorway through which a pale blonde girl appeared. She was clothed in a long cloak with sealing tags adorning the edges, her bare feet never touched the ground but rather levitated several inches above it. Several yellow strands of hair rustled as her lifeless blue eyes snapped open and took in the scene before her. The Murakumo's sensors zeroed in on the blob-like creature opposite her Master. A cold, monotone voice left her lips, "Awaiting orders Master Hazama."

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Arakune's metaphorical eyes widened as Mu appeared, feeling the presence of the Azure Grimoire grow immensely.
Devouring her won't be easy. the sane part of his mind told him, but all that came out was Azureazureazureazureazure.
Arakune watched the girl, wondering what her weakpoints would be, if she had any.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Hazama took a few more steps back, staring past Mu at Arakune. "Mu, beat that failure into submission for me!" he commanded with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:43 pm

"Orders understood Master Hazama, now entering combat mode."

Mu droned in a mechanical tone. Without warning a massive broadsword crashed into the earth just behind Mu throwing up a great cloud of dust. The faintest glimpse of the large weapon shifting could be seen before the cloud hid it entirely. When the dust finally settled, Mu floated several inches above the ground in her full Murakumo armor, the vernier jets in her boots issued a low hum and eight gleaming blades hovered over her shoulders like wings. Tiny black pupils appeared in Mu's eyes as her systems locked in on Arakune and three blobs of liquid metal separated themselves from her armor. The globs of metal formed into laser turrets and slowly circled the beast, their barrels slowly charging.

With smooth, inhuman fluidity, Mu stretched out her clawed hand and gestured towards Arakune. In response to her mental command, the trio of turrets flared to life hurling searing bolts of light at the pitch black spectre.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Arakune waited until the lasers began firing until he made his move, darting forwards, parts of him shifting away from his body to avoid getting hit, then joining with him again about a second later.
As soon as he got close enough, not only did he sent a spike of bone flying at Mu's face, but also aiming one at Hazama.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Hazama's eyes shot open, and he sidestepped away, nearly missing the projectile. A small cut formed on his cheek and he glared forward at Arakune, pulling Ouroboros out of his pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Mu stood unmoved at Arakune's evasive tactics, her combat systems carefully tracking his movements and calculating the most effective trajectories for the next volley. Suddenly a boney protrusion flew forth from arakune's body aimed at her face. Mu's left arm was a blur as it swiped through the air horizontally, knocking the bone far off course. A faint light flashed over Mu's eyes before she suddenly charged forward, the boosters in her boots propelling her at breakneck speed towards her target. She drew back her right arm, the large armblade mounted to her gauntlet whistled in the wind, calling for blood.

Behind Arakune, the group of three gun turrets spread out, repositioning themselves so that the blob creature was surrounded. This time rather than firing all at once, the turrets fired in turns, allowing one to charge while the next fired at Arakune. The laser blasts rained down towards the living shadow attempting to overwhelm him with superior numbers and fire power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:36 pm

Arakune made a burbling noise as his body 'dispersed', the pieces flying through the air, along with his mask, to a place behind Mu, where they rejoined, forming his entire body again.
I bel ve i've fo ght you be ore. he said observantly, referring to Noel, knowing what her weakness would be, if she still experienced fear.
Arakune's flesh bubbled, bees appearing in their tens as the bubbles burst, soon blocking Mu's vision, about 75% of the hundreds aiming for her, 25% flying at Hazama.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Hazama threw Ouroboros at a nearby wall, propelling himself towards it and away from swarm of insects. Once he hit the wall, he pulled Ouroboros out and slid down onto a pile of rubbish, eyes fixated on the area around Mu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Mu tracked the various chunks or Arakune as they flowed behind her and turned to face him again. Her scanners picked up each insect as it sppeared amongst the mass which made up Arakune. However, any memory of her, no Noel's fear, of those creatures was long forgotten. There was no hint of hesitation, as Mu brought her arms and legs in tight to her body before thrusting them outwards creating a large diamond shaped shield of energy. The barrier shined with a pale blue light, any insect unfortunate enough to make contact sizzled and died in an instant. Her field of vision now clear, Mu locked onto Arakune once again dropping the shield. Going into a semi crouch, she gathered energy into the area above her upper back, her blades and horned headpiece acting as a type of conductor. A bright orange star flared violently before rocketing towards Arakune as a blast far more potent and wide scale then the smaller turrets were capable of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum