Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need to stop going inactive -_-

2 posters

Go down

I need to stop going inactive -_- Empty I need to stop going inactive -_-

Post by Hazama Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:16 am

Hey I know some people are probably like "Wtf you came back but you haven't been on for like a week or two." I apologize for my recent inactivity once again I'm trying to stay active on this site but it's a little difficult, along with this RP I'm on a Kingdom Hearts RP and an awesome one called Universalys one of my friends made. On those 2 sites I have 3 characters on KH and 4 on Universalys *I'm a Staff so I get an NPC account* Along with this site where I am Litchi and now Hazama. I do not want to dissapoint you guys so I promise to get on as much as I can. I've decided not to make any OC's for awhile until I get a lot more comfortable with how this site RPs *this is waaaaay different than how I RP on my other 2 sites* so until then I'll just be Litchi and Hazama unless any Canons I like become open. Just a topic to say that I'm still here you guys. I plan to try to have fun on this site like I used to.
Hazama
Hazama

Back to top Go down

I need to stop going inactive -_- Empty Re: I need to stop going inactive -_-

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:01 pm

Well good to hear you'll be back, I too am back from my small channel of inactivity, I am gonna rock and roll full blast now this coming week. Prepare to see me :3

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum